TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical!

Go down

LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! Empty LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical!

LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! Photo_14

After an eventful 1st round of Spec Radical which left II ALEX P II and myself tied in the drivers standings, and ProKart Team LMR with a comfortable points lead over Serpent Racing in the teams category, LMR Scantraxx failed to attend round 2, dropping PKT LMR far down the order. I felt very disappointed with my performance in round 2 at Mugello finishing 4th and 3rd behind both drivers of Serpent Racing, putting II ALEX P II 15 points ahead going into the final round at Maple Valley Reverse. Determined to turn it around, I won both races from pole beating II ALEX P II by just 5 points in the drivers championship! An excellent performance was also put in by LMR LAW placing 7th and IBlueIJaBBRexI 8th among some of TORA's best! Rotax Max Team LMR placed 7th in team points, Mike Manning Karting Team LMR 5th, and what bothers me the most, Prokart Team LMR coming in 4th despite Scantraxx's no show at Mugello. Sad considering it would likely have been LMR winning both drivers and teams championship had he made it. Not saying was for sure, but it was very likely.
LMR would like to give a big thanks to xI ROSS 86 Ix of Canal Boat Racing for his help subbing for Scantraxx last minute at Maple Valley! It is much appreciated and admired by everyone at LMR the way he managed to qualify 5th and finish in the top half of A lobby with such a minimal amount of practice! We would also like to thank BG Chucky 82, IRT DarthMario, SelectiveRogue, the lobby hosts, and the stewards team for making this series possible. It was done as beautifully as TORA is known for! Thanks for reading guys! I appreciate it!

Take care,
Collin (Deftone MX)
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

LMR wins the drivers championship for Spec Radical! :: Comments

LRT Sidewinder

Post Sun 12 May 2013 - 20:28 by LRT Sidewinder

Just like to say well done to all that raced for LMR , brilliant result in what sounds like a very tough series , makes you proud to be LMR!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

ART Carrera

Post Sun 12 May 2013 - 21:52 by ART Carrera

Yes this was a good win for us showing that we can be successful among the big boys! We are closer to our goal of being recognized as an elite team cheers

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sun 12 May 2013 - 22:53 by Richy59

Congrats! Cheers

Back to top Go down

TLR Scrublord

Post Sun 12 May 2013 - 23:02 by TLR Scrublord

Good Job Guys cheers

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 13 May 2013 - 0:44 by ES5XB0Y

Well done guys!

Back to top Go down