TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

+58
AdamWatson99
CQR Jono
JAMIE ANDERS0N
tsaFooT
CQR HABURi
Hailfire97x
LMR Sahara
LMP Dragon
Amarth
Ax4x Cowboy
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Bob Dixon 76
DeweyTee
Slider S15
CQR Shifty
AMR of the Apex
GLR mar B ond
BG Wumba
MotoYeti
RumbleBee 392
Biggsy tv
F4H Carrera
Ax4x Chaddy
Diablo 29x
RW26 BLAZE
Ax4x Mikey J
Hainesy
LastNewtStandin
Duke of Bruno
v Hurricane v
neilracing07
XPR Roadrunner
PLOW tubbi
The Posimosh
CQR Aero
theboomeranga
ShrinkingSteven
Wooflers
big dj210
FSR Groves
CQR Myles
CreamyTastey
HCR generaltso
nickyf1
F4H bandicoot
Ax4x Kane
Matt
Richy59
ES5XB0Y
Ax4x Bandit
LMR Zakspeed
Texaspotatolord
Standaman94
F4H Lotterer
LMR DarthMario
TheAngryPudding
CQR Rogue
62 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 Empty Re: Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

Post by Ax4x Kane Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 0:29

CRA Erebus wrote:
Kilroy8 wrote:There seems to be a lot of praises for Project CARS as well. Really, if you want a demo of that, go play Shift 2 on X360. Same developer that makes it.

Shift 2 was made by EA, graphics by Slightly Mad Studios
Project C.A.R.S. is completely done by SMS, graphics, physics, everything

SMS Developed the game, essentially they made it, physics & graphics etc. EA just published it.

Project Cars is stated as "being considered for a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release sometime after the initial release on current generation systems if Slightly Mad Studios gets additional funding from the community" But I don't know how they will secure extra funding as they have stopped people from 'investing' in the game as they reached there original funding target. I like Shift 2, you can still find me playing it from time to time. On paper, CARS looks like a game catered specifically for us. But that's the marketing teams job, we all got mega hyped for Forza 4 and 5, particularly after the open wheelers announcement.

At the minute, we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. We just need to wait it out, see what the situation is like in a few months. I really want a decent F1 Game, hate the fact it's 'licensed' to a developer. Codies are good, but the F1 Games by them are incredibly 'arcadey'. Also, to no one's surprise, but there isn't going to be an F1 2013 Game as CodeMasters don't see it feasible during the transition to next-gen consoles. Would love an F1 Championship here, but virtually zero interest as the game is a pile of cack.

There I go, rambling on again...
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 Empty Re: Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked]

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 0:38

they might as well just call it "Forza" and ditch 'Motorsport' if they aren't going to taylor to the Motorsport community that have been asking for things since FORZA 2!!!!!
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:09

CQR MAGiC wrote:The latest builds of Project CARS have made huge improvements (it is still in pre-alpha remember)  I just hope they can raise the funding to make an Xbox One version. Here's how multiplayer is coming along on the PC:

a One and 4 version would be good, as long as it's still on the 360 and 3
and that looks absolutely amazing, they aren't rushing it, which is great, and they aren't cutting corners by the look of it, which is fantastic,
and I agree Mark, may as well just do Horizon, make the cars tuneable and there you go, drift and painter community game
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:16

Do you know what? I could of sworn Forza 4 was a great game, sure it has limitations with the options, but I would of laid money down that I liked it............a lot. Guess I was wrong confused
Quite how people can judge all these games that aren't even out yet baffles me, calm down and form an opinion when we actually know what each game can do. Rolling Eyes
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:33

BG Hainesy wrote:Quite how people can judge all these games that aren't even out yet baffles me, calm down and form an opinion when we actually know what each game can do. Rolling Eyes

Hell naw man. That requires logic.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:38

Texaspotatolord wrote:
BG Hainesy wrote:Quite how people can judge all these games that aren't even out yet baffles me, calm down and form an opinion when we actually know what each game can do. Rolling Eyes

^This. We need to be able to moan about games before they're released. Or T10 would rob us of more features.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:41

Texaspotatolord wrote:

Lol, damn logic always gets in the way.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:51

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 3p38ni
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 8:48

BG Hainesy wrote:Do you know what? I could of sworn Forza 4 was a great game, sure it has limitations with the options, but I would of laid money down that I liked it............a lot. Guess I was wrong confused
Quite how people can judge all these games that aren't even out yet baffles me, calm down and form an opinion when we actually know what each game can do. Rolling Eyes

+1
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:30

CQR MAGiC wrote:The latest builds of Project CARS have made huge improvements (it is still in pre-alpha remember)  I just hope they can raise the funding to make an Xbox One version. Here's how multiplayer is coming along on the PC:

Excuse me whilst I go and update my game...
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:42

Haha, the Formula A (1) at Besos (Catalunya):

and at the new Silverstone

To me, *this* is next-gen racing, I don't really get that feeling from what I've seen of Forza 5 so far - come on Turn 10 step up and show us some racing

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:57

again, amazing
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 10:58

Let's move the CARS discussion out of the FM5 thread and into the CARS thread shall we? Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 11:32

Looks nice but I still can't get over how every car game can't have the mirrors in the cockpit reflecting the car... Like the whole rear end of the car just doesn't exist.

Anyway like Hainsey said, it's all speculation until you line them up together Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:01

Someone who isn't Dan Greenawalt talks about sounds

Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:06

SelectiveRogue wrote:
BG Hainesy wrote:Do you know what? I could of sworn Forza 4 was a great game, sure it has limitations with the options, but I would of laid money down that I liked it............a lot. Guess I was wrong confused

+1

+2
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:22

CRA Erebus wrote:this was interesting, a must read: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604301
looks like there's no place on Forza for hardcore races anymore Sad
anyone joining me to jump over to CARS when it comes out?

Guys, this interview was faked. It had to do with someone using a hacked account or something to send AAR GTDon this interview. He has contacted T10 about this.

http://ifca.highforum.net/t6052-faked

Last edited by AAR ABEnstein on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 19:26

CQR MAGiC wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:Cheers Chris, so would you think its legit?

Who's Chris (Mark) lol - Yeah, seems legit, GTDon posted it on IFCA on 23 June - http://ifca.highforum.net/t5975p30-forza-5

I think FM5 is looking very much like Forza 4.1 but with 1080p graphics and orange peel on the paint. Dan Greenawalts comment that "I feel that any details that are allegedly missing are far outweighed by our cutting edge graphics and physics" pretty much sums up the focus of the development for me, I doubt we'll see any *racing* improvements beyond 16-player dedicated servers.

Yes, Don did post the interview on the IFCA thinking it was legit. As far as I could tell, he did NOT interview T10, someone else supposedly did. Some people found it on our website or something and spread it around.

I'm with you guys, I believed it, too. I wonder what T10's response to this will be, if any.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 12:06

So we don't know anything new other than what we were told at E3 and that T10 could be working on more serious motorsport elements?
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 12:11

yes basically interview is bull
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 12:30

I'm feed up of all the false information going around it keeps making me jump to incorrect conclusions.
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 12:33

so still some hope that we might be able to race the cars and not just look and take photos Smile
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 14:34

And don't forget the Semi-confirmed Spa! Smile
I was very critical of Forza 5 at first, but I'll take it as a Proving Ground. Hopefully Forza 6 will be truly revolutionary
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:17

I'm looking forward to whatever it brings. It might not meet our immediate expectations but it still looks really good.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 1 [locked] - Page 18 Empty Horrible FM5 news, just awful

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 11:04

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/419374/forza-5-unplayable-without-day-one-download/

The worst news they could have ever delivered. I have the internet so the download and buying a useless disc is beside the point.

This means

New console glitches are to be expected.
Game is rushed. More glitches
Game is so rushed they can't get it put to disc. Even more glitches and bugs.
Game is unfinished. Ohhh sh!t
How is it even objectively reviewed considering it won't work?
How much content are we losing? Tons?

Nothing is good about this at all. If it weren't necessary to have it as a launch title they'd delay it without a doubt. I would rather buy something in March that works instead of November that doesn't. My hopes for this game just took a huge kick to the groin.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next