TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours

5 posters

Go down

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours Empty FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours

Post by MaynardMK4 Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 14:56

FWEC 24 Hours of Le Mans
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours 9546768005_e34c5f3db0_z

The Forza Le Mans Series is currently hosting its Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) season. The season consists of three races (One of which has already been completed) over 3 months. After the success of Round 1 at Road America, We are looking to add more cars to the grid for the final two events of the season.

The FWEC is sort of like the TORA Endurance Championship, The only difference being that competitors must run replica liveries of teams currently participating or that participated in an endurance series last season (ALMS, ELMS, WEC for example). The builds are also the same as current Forza Le Mans Series builds.

Some quick information:

• There are two classes running in FWEC LMP1 & GTE.
  • Teams can have up to four drivers.
  • Points are scored for the car, Rather than driver.
  • Two championships, Manufactures and Teams.
  • BOP rules as found in the FLMS Regs.

2013 FWEC Rules

- All drivers in a team must use an almost identical setup, only the Front and Rear Tyre Pressures, Brake Bias and Pressure, and the Acceleration and Deceleration Differentials can differ between drivers in the same car. Obviously this rule is difficult to enforce, therefore we ask in the spirit of the event for teams to abide by these rules.

- Each stint will last 1hr45mins and there is 1 mandatory pitstop in each stint.

- At the start of all stints excluding the first and last there will be a random grid order and 1 second roll of delay.

- The start of the first stint will be a rolling start, following the same procedure as FLMS races. Bare in mind that the first stint will begin early to accommodate the extra time required for the rolling start, and to try and prevent future delays. Hence it is important for all starting drivers to be ready by at least 30mins before the official start time.

- At the end of each stint, excluding the final stint, we will race until the timer stops and therefore every mile covered counts towards the team's total distance. At the beginning of the final stint the number of completed laps will be calculated. For cars with equal laps remainder miles and individual stint victories will be used to calculate final grid positions. From then on it will be a race to the flag, the winner being the first across the line for cars on equal distance.

- A the finish of the final stint drivers will finish their lap once the overall leader has crossed the line after the 1hr45min mark has been reached. Completed distances will then be recorded under the same procedure as in FLMS races.

- Should a driver retire from a section through lagging out, they will be allowed to keep their miles from that section and add them to their total. Should a driver deliberately quit, their number of miles from that section will equal 0, and should a driver not turn up, the number of miles from that section will also be 0. However, in all circumstances the team will still be allowed in the remaining sections of the race! It is a good idea to select committed and reliable drivers, and missing a section could result in a big gap to make up!

- Each team will be allowed to enter 2 drivers for the 1hr qualifying session, however only 1 will be allowed on the track at any time, while the other waits in the pit lane. The fastest lap time of the faster driver will count as the cars qualifying time.

- Lobby hosts will record the results from each stint with the following table and enter it into the required thread to allow overall race standings to be calculated. It is important that this is done quickly to ensure the smooth transition of the race.

Points System
Both LMP1 and LMGTE will use the same points system for the FWEC championship.

Points may be collected for any of the following:

Pole position: 1 point
Winning a stint: 0.5 points
1st: 25 points
2nd: 18 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 12 points
5th: 10 points
6th: 8 points
7th: 6 points
8th: 4 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 point

For Le Mans double finishing points will be awarded. This does not effect the points for winning a stint or pole position.

Signing up for the series

Signups for the 2013 FWEC season will begin soon. Please take a moment to read the following information before signing up.

Entry Options
Any team found on the official 2013 FLMS option list may be registered. View the official list.

FLMS Grace Period

There will be a grace period for existing FLMS team principals to register their team. Principals will only be allowed to register their current FLMS team and may not claim a different entry at this time. After the grace period, entry will be open to the public

FWEC Principals
Once a team is confirmed, the Team Principal may not be changed at any time during the season. A team is considered confirmed as of the first official practice of the first race of the season. A team remains confirmed until the end of the season.

Other drivers on the team may be changed as needed. A team principal may not drive for any other team within a single FWEC season. In other words, the "no team change" rule from FLMS applies to the Team Principal only in FWEC.

Official 2013 FWEC Registration
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours Empty Re: FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 15:15

+1

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours Empty Re: FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours

Post by MaynardMK4 Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 21:12

You should get a team together Rogue and join us Smile
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 28 Aug 2013 - 21:13

Wish could family commitments but will see what I can do Smile

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 15:30

Bump.

This race takes place on the 21st & 22nd of September.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 16:15

Looking for drivers to join my viper team. Its rapid! Smile 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 2 Sep 2013 - 21:39

SelectiveRogue wrote:Wish could family commitments but will see what I can do Smile
If you were to set up a team with the Aston Martin, I wouldn't mind being a driver on that team. Smile 

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours J8Ljahl
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours PEEdCpnFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours ZzhlIqHFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours UmQfodEFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours C0cSnDzFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours 1vuHXh0FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours MAsvnrEFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours GrZPNKA

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Tue 3 Sep 2013 - 17:19

Bandit you should come over to the site and join one of the teams already signed up if you're interested. Smile
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 3 Sep 2013 - 17:34

Maybe I'll check it out when I get back.

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours J8Ljahl
FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours PEEdCpnFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours ZzhlIqHFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours UmQfodEFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours C0cSnDzFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours 1vuHXh0FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours MAsvnrEFLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours GrZPNKA

FLMS presents - Forza World Endurance Championship (FWEC) Le Mans 24 hours Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Tue 3 Sep 2013 - 19:51

I did sign up as a third SRT Motorsports entry in the #53 since I knew that was at Le Mans, but I'm not to sure if that will be accepted or not.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:24

Should be fine mate. I think at least one of the Vipers has pulled out anyway. Glad to have you as part of the series. Smile
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:31

MaynardVXR wrote:Should be fine mate. I think at least one of the Vipers has pulled out anyway. Glad to have you as part of the series. Smile
Hopefully I can get some Allied Forces members to drive the car with me.

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 2:40

I might be able to join you, but two enduros on consecutive weekends is going to be tough.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 11:45

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I might be able to join you, but two enduros on consecutive weekends is going to be tough.
I've done two enduros two days in a row. This is nothing compared to what I'm used to. Laughing 

Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:08

Would love to see you over there Mikey if you're feeling up for it. Smile

Spread the word guys, We're trying to get more P1 teams at the moment.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down