TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5

+24
CQR Deuce
XPR Roadrunner
Standaman94
Wooflers
F4H Lotterer
theboomeranga
Windcharger8199
Ax4x Bandit
v Hurricane v
LastNewtStandin
RumbleBee 392
TG Wormburner
PLOW tubbi
Ax4x Kane
Biggsy tv
CQR Rogue
Matt
Hainesy
LMR Zakspeed
Ax4x Mikey J
CQR Myles
LMR DarthMario
Beanz
Mavrick 0
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5

Post by Hainesy Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:21

Windcharger8199 wrote:
PLOW tubbi wrote:Then find out how to import my massive collection of vinyls from FM4.
Some have said that they wont transfer.  But if that is the case, then how did the vinyls from the games on the original xbox transfer to the games on the 360?  Surely they wont make people start from square one in the paint booth.  Because I DO NOT want to have to make all my Vinyls again.
Yep, they don't transfer across. As far as I remember Forza 1 vinyl's didn't transfer across to Forza 2 either.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:24

You mean I've got to redraw that bloody dewalt drill for a third time, *******.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:25

PLOW tubbi wrote:You mean I've got to redraw that bloody dewalt drill for a third time, *******.
Yes but now you can improve it again and make it betterer!
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:36

First thing I will do is drive like a muppet so my drivatar does the same , then I plan on searching EVERY car using the awesome forzavista lol
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:42

PLOW tubbi wrote:You mean I've got to redraw that bloody dewalt drill for a third time, *******.
You did a crap job the first two times though so it's all good! Razz 

P.S. I love you
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:46

Test how destructable the Lotus E21 is Twisted Evil 
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:46

I'm going to pick it up in my Murcielago with two supermodels in tight sequin dresses...

Which also I don't have (or will be getting)

...but if I did...

Then I'd be straight on the new tracks with my jaw wide open.
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:48

BG Trash McNish wrote:First thing I will do is drive like a muppet so my drivatar does the same , then I plan on searching EVERY car using the awesome forzavista lol
You'll find some mug has left a load of crisp packets or Mcdonalds boxes in the footwell of your Ferrari Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:52

But you get so many more layers now! You could have 2 drills if you wanted Very Happy

Apparently it's 3,000 layers per side, 3,000 on the top and 1,000 layers front, 1,000 rear - 11,000 layers per car Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 13:55

Cool, do you think there will be enough layers to fit Beanz mum in!

Love you too Beanzy, Mwah
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:01

3000 jesus christ just imagine what some of the portait guys will be able to create Surprised
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:05

PLOW tubbi wrote:Cool, do you think there will be enough layers to fit Beanz mum in!

Love you too Beanzy, Mwah
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 Biz-markie-just-a-friend-oh-snap-guess-what-i-saw

Definitely enough room for some Superman pants and a package! Cool 
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:09

And chrome paint we can make a shinny headed beanz
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:16

BG Trash McNish wrote:First thing I will do is drive like a muppet so my drivatar does the same , then I plan on searching EVERY car using the awesome forzavista lol
Read an article where non freinds racing your drivatar AI will get a watershed version but your freinds get the full on treatment.
Seems we can troll our mates a little, I wonder how far we can take it. Corner cutting and brake checking seem to be do-able Twisted Evil 
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:28

XPR Soundwave wrote:Get all the cars and vinyls my friends have waiting for me, plus any dlc
Lazy bum lol

The absolute first thing I'm gonna do after all the downloading is nab a club tag for XPR (if clubs are still around in the game like they are in FM4)

I'll probably just spend the first few hours in career mode getting used to the physics, and getting credits, but I got the LE, so that probably will be a moot point.

After that I'll be buying the Viper GTS-R, E21, Indycar and a few others, then create some vinyl groups and then paint up the Viper so I can blow up twitter with it Smile
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 14:36

Laughing Laughing That was my plan to!Laughing Laughing 
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:36

XPR Soundwave wrote:Get all the cars and vinyls my friends have waiting for me, plus any dlc
This is funny.....really, really funny. Wink 

CQR Deuce wrote:
I think you will get put in rooms with muppets if you do this. I don't think you can train your drivatar to be a complete idiot either.

How funny would it be though?

WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 HE98CB93A
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:36

TG Wormburner wrote:
WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 HE98CB93A
I wasn't expecting that! Hilarious 
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 16:39

TG Wormburner wrote:
CQR Deuce wrote:
I think you will get put in rooms with muppets if you do this. I don't think you can train your drivatar to be a complete idiot either.

Yeah I was being a bit facetious! lol! I shall just train my drivatar to be the precise apex carving machine that I am............................................................................No, not buying that one either?Laughing

Last edited by CQR Deuce on Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:07

The Worrying thing for me is i have several drifter on my friends list Surprised so if drivertars start drifting guys are getting deleted .
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:07

Thats a good point mate lol
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:15

omg I hadn't even thought of that lol
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:15

sbiggs wrote:Live stream it for 24 Hours STRAIGHT!!

WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU WILL DO ON FORZA 5 - Page 2 Fm5str10
Like a boss Cool Cool Cool 

Oh and for me its getting into the Indycar and having a blast around Spa
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:56

CQR Deuce wrote:
TG Wormburner wrote:
CQR Deuce wrote:

Yeah I was being a bit facetious! lol! I shall just train my drivatar to be a the precise apex carving machine that I am............................................................................No, not buying that one either?Laughing 
[image deleted, not suitable - sbiggs]
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:58

BG Trash McNish wrote:The Worrying thing for me is i have several drifter on my friends list :oso if drivertars start drifting guys are getting deleted .
If they drift like this.....

http://jalopnik.com/this-tire-scorching-romp-in-a-ferrari-288-gto-is-downri-1463768023
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next