TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March

Go down

TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March Empty TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March

TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4

Greetings Race fans and Drivers.

Sunday the 16th of March saw the 4th TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session kick off with a Bang!
With all the teams in full swing just 14 days out from the Historic race, we saw allot of action both on and off the track.

The first session was a short Qualifying practice that saw most of the drivers use allot more road then they had available. However out of all this chaos, one driver from each squad did hit a respectable time. But not all drivers were satisfied with the results.

Later in the session i got to catch up with one of the CRA drivers.
How is the longer session going?
Well it could be better. We seem to be getting caught in traffic, its hard to get a clean run, and when you are so close to others on a small track damage can easily happen.
You guys got damage? and how bad?
Yes, Yes, some front aero....so its bad in slow turns and it shakes at high speed. But we are getting some data on fuel consumption and tire wear and that is why we are here.

CRA will be fielding 5 teams this year. A huge task my any-measure.
So with a full grid at the start of the long session, we had less then a quarter left at the final lap. Some teams opting for shorter stint and not stress their cars, while others were trying to find out what went wrong and if anything could be salvaged from the mess.

We wish all the teams the very best of luck in the coming weeks qualifying.

Here is a high res Snap i got of CRA Rockstar Racing.
TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March 2njfx5g
Till next time
Keep it Clean
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

TORA TEC 12 Hours of Sebring Test Session 4 Sunday the 16th of March :: Comments

Racert46

Post Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 6:58 by Racert46

cheers Great work!

Back to top Go down

LMR Deftone MX

Post Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 14:07 by LMR Deftone MX

Was a fun session!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down