TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day.

+17
dave sp2
Koenigsegg R
LMR Deftone MX
HCR Wizard
LMP Dragon
HCR Motorhead
AAR ABEnstein
TLR Scrublord
Diablo 29x
xVampirAx
paul299
LMR BlackHawk
PURE IMPERIUM
CQR Rogue
Ax4x Kane
theboomeranga
F4H Lotterer
21 posters

Go down

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Empty 12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day.

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:00

Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition among the community.

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations?

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

General notes you would like to add

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

(The above copied from Crediblewizard)
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day.

Post by theboomeranga Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:21

Paul did a great job in his stints, I knew that he was already [Censored] and had good pace, but still surpassed my expectations

Paul again, triple stinted because I was sleep at the start of my stint and he filled in and put in a great stints for the team

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Oh lets see, HCR Bellmond, F4H Drake, ATR DAN, Howsitgoin (sorry if spelt wrong) and Rainone in Lobby A stints 1 all got damage but continued on to get the miles for their teams

No,
I'm kidding, probably the HCR teams, they are always fast, but with the YMGR guys, they attacked the 12 hours relentlessly and  did a great job

II ALEX P II and HMR Motorhead
Both drivers were very patient with the GT cars, Alex wasn't talkative (but that doesn't matter) he just waited patiently until the straight to pass, and the same goes for Motorhead, made sure I knew where he was well in advance and passed cleanly every time

Thanks to everyone who I got to race with in stint one, well 'race with' because i was 3500ft plus away from the nearest person most of the time. Thanks to Bellmond for taking into account that it was late for me and family was asleep during the stint. Thanks to Mark for letting me commentate for Lobby B stint 5. And of course, thank you to everyone who helped run the race,
Bring on Le Mans!!!! (Hoping it's on FM4)
can't wait for results Wink
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Empty Re: 12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day.

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:22

Paul299 & D4RR3N 3579. Both triple stinted & stepped in when they were needed. Top team players. We're paying them back in beer. Cheers
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:29

Kilroy8 wrote:Paul299 & D4RR3N 3579. Both triple stinted & stepped in when they were needed. Top team players. We're paying them back in beer. Cheers
Of course once Darren is of legal age, wouldn't want to do anything illegal.... Wink
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:36

me for organizing the event and every driver and teams taking part plus huge thanks to Martin and all staff and community team for helping

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 12:57

LMR Murikah who went that extra mile for us, with one driver away for work and another being dropped from online every 5 minutes, he jumped in every time to keep us going, even covering 4 stints and tripling, I can honestly say he has been one of the best team-mates iv ever had the pleasure to race with.

And to Mr Duncan Ray for leading this event, with support from the CT's and Martin to get it organised.

As said LMR Amerikuh, really impressed.

Dragonsyoung & LMR Bandit, jumping on straight away to help host the lobbies to get us going.

Nope, loved every minute of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PURE IMPERIUM Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 13:03

For me it has to be F4H Music Man and XPR Colgate for the amazing racing in stint 3 lobby B........these two drivers where epic and a complete joy to race with, was close racing for the whole thing.   Amazing driving and such consistently high speed and lap time we where running.......them two for me in lobby B where a class above the rest !!!  Very well done guys !!!
PURE IMPERIUM
PURE IMPERIUM

TORA Race Number : 560
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 13:25

No we were all here with the same goal in mind and we executed it as best as we could despite the technical issues.

Yeah F4H Chrisupra ran stint 6 even though the P1 car had been retired earlier in the event now thats commitment.

F4H Music Man not sure on the extent of the damage but always good to know that drivers keep going rather that quitting out.

Not really i know what everyone here is capable of Smile

Dave as much as we battled and you tried to catch up i think you just had the worst luck with the LMP cars they always seemed to catch you in corners costing you distance to me time and time again but good racing non the less.
Darren in stint 6 your early pit put me in a position that made me push to gain ground on you in clean air for you to be hindered by a lag out was just shocking as i know after my pit we would of been pretty much tied up .

OCR Dodgey Mr D i truly felt gutted for you in the last stint after all your hard work and patience with passing the GTE field to keep your car there till the finishing line to be hit with a lag out was just so cruel , but you came back to the lobby head held high so i applaud you Bravo sir.

Also a thanks to everyone involved admin , hosts and drivers Smile
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 13:27

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations? LMR DJFiisSHYPR

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? LMR DJFiisSHYPR

Did another team impress you? ATP in there vette

LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by paul299 Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 13:33

D4RREN 3579. Did great in all his stints, especially stint 5.

D4RREN 3579. Stepped up and covered a stint meaning he triple stinted the last 3 stints!!

Flyin Mikey J and VAMR Wilson both had damaged cars but carried on regardless.

HCR Scuderia. Neither of them made a single mistake in the 3 stints I drove in.

All the LMP drivers in lobby A were fantastic. Very patient with the GT drivers so nobodies race was ruined.

General notes you would like to add:
Thank you to all the Staff, CT members and lobby hosts that made the event possible. I'd also like to thank HCR Mad Dog and HCR Bellmond for sending me an invite for stint 3 when our scheduled driver over slept meaning our Maranello Motorsport by Ax4x car didn't miss a stint.
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 14:14

i would like to thank those who watched the stream on lobby b and the guys in the com box as it was something i enjoyed. hunty for helping me get the guys in for the last stint(we finished at 4am!!!).
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 14:27

This may seem a bit cheesy, but I'd like to give a shoutout to my teammates, F4H Carrera and F4H Whippy, for their drives in the GTE class. Carrera hadn't raced since last year's 24h of Le Mans, and found his groove almost immediately, running mid 2:02s. I really appreciate him stepping in.

Also, Whippy. I was told him Thursday that he really needed to be in the 2:02s. He had hit a wall in terms of lap times at a 2:03.0xx. I log on Saturday, and I find a replay in my inbox of him hitting a 2:02.4xx, in a day he picked up 1/2 a second! Awesome stuff.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Rib110
12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 14:53

Everybody representing HCR yesterday done the team proud.

HCR Wizard, done a superb double stint at the beginning of the race after we had to rearrange the order that morning. Top Job.
Also, Koenigsegg R was on fire yesterday & taking on the 5th stint for me was a real help!

Koenigsegg in the 5th stint I do believe! But pretty much every team in A Lobby at some point or another had quite a bit of damage & hats off to everybody that managed to just keep plowing through the miles.

LMR LMP team is always strong but my god this year they were taking no prisoners! Thier GT team was just gone aswell, if it wasn't for some unlucky circumstances I sstrongly believe they would have won it. Faith's pace was just unreal! The F4H team was always there or there abouts.

HCR Bellmond for hosting all 3 of his stints without too much fault. Everybody that kept driving with all the damage. Paull299 for triple stinting to keep the car going.

Great racing guys, was a storming race and has got me well pumped for Le Mans already!  Cheers 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 15:07

All my teammates, who were friends and club members I asked Wednesday night. They did an excellent job, even with limited practice and starting at the very back of the field. Those teammates were AAR WolfPack, Manuel CR, and Ferguson77

Great GTE racing in C3 and C5!

Thanks to the TORAtv commentators and streamers, and special thanks to Zeta0085 for going out of his way to stream Lobby C stint 3.

I sure hope Le Mans is happening! I would like to see Petit Le Mans, too.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 17:09

Well...I knew what they could bring to the table and that's what they did Very Happy

MSNNINJA came in quite late even though we were talking about it a while before. I gave him the thumbs up with a week to go and he practiced and raced well but was unlucky Sad

All of our team had damage at one point, although Ninja and Aero were much worse off. Credit to them for going as fast as they did. Only a handful of teams I know got through unscathed. A couple of the GTs in my lobby got damage from lag bombs I believe, but they did well despite the awful damage accrued.

Our sister team, they drove an almost immaculate race. Curtis coming out of nowhere and being 'rusty' he was frustrated at times but dialled himself in. It looks like Turbo Power beat Grime and Lime on the day. Wow! Bang!

VVV Flexy B - his first time driving an LMP, and then competitively like this. They fancied their chanced better in P1 than GT as GT was definitely a lot tighter at the front. But Flexy drove 4 spotless hours and he was great around traffic.

ONR Faith - How are you that quick?

LMR Red Dragon Team - How are you that quick Very Happy

Most of the GT cars in lobby A were sound, I didn't have an issue with them. I think maybe in stint 5 when me and Deftone were going like s#!t off a shovel we might not have given enough respect in a couple of places (but we know what we're doing...ish Very Happy ) so sorry Chaddy if either of us pissed you off, and sorry Thom for being a tiny bit impatient that one time I was trying to beat Deftone's pit strategy <3

I don't know really. I'd like maybe more enforcement on track limits in a couple of areas. The first and last corners are fine as we can take advantage of the room for overtaking and that, plus cars exiting pits will bring cones on but we can smash them back off lol. But some areas down the back straight, somehow someone brought a brake marker ONTO the track and whilst it was flying I hit it and got aero damage for no apparent reason. Which is Ballacks Sad

Other than that, I'm not sure what we can do regarding some of the isolated incidents that happened. If something can be done then I'd pursue it because Rain's Ford got royally screwed and it shouldn't happen, not on TORA.

One C is better.

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. 1SYCYfD12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. VWFRPRp12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. KXuWtxq12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. NmyjVoU12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. ZxxURAM12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. JgDewLg12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. WLxDUZY12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. 5nPqOwA12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. K91JzVY12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. 70LXLsc12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. ZZnXNxn12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. JUwEMx812 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 17:43

MrRaZzT did, BLAZE definitely tried his hardest.

I had to do it for MrRaZzT since he wouldn't be home in time for Stint 1

No idea, Dinosilenzi was closest I saw.

Yes, Benedict Racing

Yes, MAB170974 kept spinning the car and entertaining the whole lobby.

LMP Dragon wrote:You cannot tame or control a dragon. Only slay them.

Creator of the infamous Dragon Train!

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. SYUOeqG12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. PQzW3uZ12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. 2rELUHi12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. YF5TVqe12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Oc9q5XV
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Wizard Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:51

Everybody in all 3 HCR cars!

I heard Koinigsegg stepped in in stint 5 for the HCR Scuderia team, balllsssy!

HCR Bellmond whipped his car round to finish only 6/7 miles behind after being lag bombed seriously bad in the first 30 minutes!

Rainone for troopering on with a smashed up gt40 with 45 minutes left to run!

HMR Motorheads and the LMR LMP teams, both ridiculously fast and both extremely considerate around the GTE's when passing!

HCR Mad Dog, exact same car but nearly a second up the road each and every lap, please teach me!

HCR Bellmond, doing a cracking job of hosting Stint 1.

Loved my first enduro, can le mans be brought forward to next weekend:)

HCR Wizard

TORA Race Number : 431
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2014-02-10

http://www.cwhdesigns.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 19:38

- II ALEX P II storming the feild at the start, and resetting the LMP1 stint distance record! He was a bullet and it was great to watch!

- The Bulin Wall5 was such a trooper, winning stint 4 after a hard collision with a GT car that left our Lola with massive damage.... Still won by 3,000 feet!! In stint 6 a lag bomb left Bulin Wall with 100% aero damage all the way around. But he fought on, and we get to celebrate our win today thanks to his determination!

- For Bad Boy Vettes LMR, Chris was having connection issues. Even after he lagged out, LMR Merikuh went on to do what I believe was a QUAD stint. Unreal determination to make it to the finish, and I think that is so admirable.

- For Champion Racing Team LMR, one of the main drivers came down sick the night before and couldn't race. Between LMR DJFiisSHYPR and LMR BlackHawk, they compensated with putting in flawless stint after flawless stint.

- For LMR Leatt Motocross, after being taken off the track in stint 1 which left them nearly a lap down to HCR Scuderia, Rain and Faiths determination to come back was an amazing thing to see. The positive additude after the almost insulting incident was just incredible to see from the both of them as they worked together to make a 14,000ft, gap nearly disappear. And that's not to rule out Bob Dole! It was immanent that he did not have much interest in running this race, but he took one for the team and put in 2 great stints. Though they didn't quite get the position back, those guys have a lot to be proud of.

- The Bulin Wall5 as stated above.

- rainonef1 in stint 1.

- aTasteyNip in stint 4.

- HMR Motorhead in stint 3.

- Both the VVV and HMR LMP teams were great to watch, even with their typically wild paint scheme!

- Ofcourse HCR Scuderia for going all day without major incident which was amazing driving on their part. Putting those 2 together, I'd expect nothing less.

- The F4H Matech (I think) team ran great as well! Very consistent and fast!

- Paul299 going for the triple stint when Erebus was absent. Bravo man, bravo!

- All the GT cars were super cool about overtakes, but Morne in Glory and xNightmare84 were exceptional. Nightmare, maybe a bit too exceptional! Pulling over to let the LMP's by while losing time of his own!

- To be honest though, everyone in my stints were excellent. Great communication when overtaking, and some hair raising moments in turn 17 when HMR Motorhead and I were weaving through traffic!

General notes you would like to add?

- I still think as a general note, certain prototype drivers need to plot out what they're going to do better. Many people attest to seeing one of the most ridiculous attempts at an overtake in stint 1 by a prototype which left the leading GT car in the wall.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 20:01

HCR Mad Dog, since he was my only teammate! :PNah, he did great.

Me in Stint 5 I guess. Didn't really bring the goods since I got damage, but I think it was my best stint overall. Didn't make as much mistakes as in Stint 1 and 4.

rainonef1, aTastyNip and HCR Bellmond kept going after they got damage. Still trying to keep the pace high.

The LMR GT and LMP teams. Great consistenty and speed. Unfortunate that they got damage.
All HCR teams.

VVV Flexy B and F4H Diablo for not giving me any damage. They have a tendency to do that due to lag or other reasons. Razz 

Thank you for organising this event and hopefully I can do Le Mans... in the Abruzzi!! Very Happy

LMR Deftone MX wrote:Did another team impress you?
- Ofcourse HCR Scuderia for going all day without major incident which was amazing driving on their part. Putting those 2 together, I'd expect nothing less.
I expected less to be honest!! I barely had any time to practise. So my first proper testing session was on Friday, in which I only did 10 laps. With a best of a 02:03.0xx. Having major understeer problems. Me not liking mid-engined cars didn't really help either. Then somehow I managed to do a 02:02.5xx a few minutes before the race. Very surprised I could keep up with rainonef1 in Stint 1 and follow F4H Diablo and aTastyNip in Stint 4.

12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. HiRFIVR12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. F0Ubl2s12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. Cs7jRnK12 Hours of Sebring , Drivers of the day. R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 20:32

BG Trash McNish wrote:Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations?
No we were all here with the same goal in mind and we executed it as best as we could despite the technical issues.

Yeah F4H Chrisupra ran stint 6 even though the P1 car had been retired earlier in the event now thats commitment.

F4H Music Man not sure on the extent of the damage but always good to know that drivers keep going rather that quitting out.

Not really i know what everyone here is capable of Smile

Dave as much as we battled and you tried to catch up i think you just had the worst luck with the LMP cars they always seemed to catch you in corners costing you distance to me time and time again but good racing non the less.
Darren in stint 6 your early pit put me in a position that made me push to gain ground on you in clean air for you to be hindered by a lag out was just shocking as i know after my pit we would of been pretty much tied up .

OCR Dodgey Mr D i truly felt gutted for you in the last stint after all your hard work and patience with passing the GTE field to keep your car there till the finishing line to be hit with a lag out was just so cruel , but you came back to the lobby head held high so i applaud you Bravo sir.

Also a thanks to everyone involved admin , hosts and drivers Smile

you can not belive how frustrating that was, it took me 15 mins to catch up a few hundred feet on you and then along came a LMP car to undo my graft! but to be on pace with you is rewarding enough!

no one really stood out but the whole atmosphere and the characters that where in lobby B stint 6 was awesome!!!  Cheers 

this was my first endurance event and I really enjoyed it,
a massive thanks to all that made it happen, staff, hosts, teams, drivers etc!
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 21:03

I think everyone drove to their limit, great performances under difficult conditions.

No. We're getting used to this now  Cool 

We both suffered damage at some point but just pushed to the end and we'll see where we end up.

I think all the LMR teams drove brilliantly. Mad Dog and Koenigsegg had a blinding race with very little mistakes. F4H and the XPR Jag both drove well.

Mad Dog was awesome helping me out with hosting the final stint  Cheers 
The A lobby LMP teams were patient moving through the traffic. Had a small but great battle with wowTHATSgarbage in Stint 6 for a few laps including a battle out of the pits which he won. F4H Chrisupra returning for the final stint was a good showing.

There's been a few issues with the race on a whole but despite that it's been a hoot! The 24 is next, so we need to be more prepared to help the staff keep things on track.

All the last minute hosts deserve a massive thanks for battling on!  1st 

SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 22:43

Everybody drove so well! Wizards Pace was very strong

No we were well prepared

I took damage from a lag bomb early in the first stint but there was a few others too

LMRs GT team had awesome pace dont thinl i ever saw the front runners
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 23:32

Well i didnt see much of anyone after the first lap so no comment on any lol only thing i can awnser is driver praise and that goes to me lol for not getting in anyones way i pulled over and let every one passed when they reached me...why spoil others race.
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA dodgey mr d Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 11:30

I would like to thank all the drivers in lobby B. My talent levels aren't quite up to this level of event but everyone in GTE and LMP alike was willing to let me just wait until the straights and communications between drivers was excellent. Thanks for your comment trash, yes I came back with head held high, I lost 60 miles tops and I had to be there for the end of the race even if it was in the pitlane lol.

CRA dodgey mr d

TORA Race Number : 225
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-27

http://www.dodgeyrebels.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down