TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics

Go down

Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics Empty Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics

Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics Car_0210
TechnologicMau5's #824 Weaponized TMS/Falken McLaren M23

I decided the other day to sign up for the GP Classics series on Forza Motorsport 5. Unfortunately, due to the small number of us active on TORA, and the fact that I am the only one who currently owns an Xbox One, I was left to enlist by myself. However, I will try my best to represent us in the Driver's Standings, since the lack of drivers will result in a shortcoming in the Team Standings. I am very excited to get involved with TORA again here on Forza 5, and I have high hopes that this will help get our team out there and help it grow.

I will post my results here after every race with a small summary.
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Weaponized TMS in the TORA GP Classics :: Comments

TechnologicMau5

Post Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 6:31 by TechnologicMau5

I feel like the first round went quite well. I began the race in 7th/11 after setting a qualifying time of 2:18.389. I'm pretty happy with this, especially since I only had one day to get the car ready. I managed to maintain my focus throughout the race, and kept the final result of 7th place. However, the race was far from boring. I saw plenty of action, even climbing up to 3rd for a couple of laps. My mistake came with my pitting strategy. Since the race was set to 36 laps, tires on everyone's car took a beating. There was only one mandatory pit stop, but some people decided to take two. I decided to take a shot at only one stop. As I reached the midway point of the race (lap 18) the other drivers I was battling entered the pits within two laps. Since I felt fairly comfortable with my tires, I decided to push it a few laps further, in order to have more grip in the final part of the race when everyone's endurance gets tested. Come lap 22, I took my pit stop, with 44-45% tire wear. However, as I exited the pits, I ended up just out of range of my competitors, who slowly pulled away from me in each other's draft. From there on, it was simply a test of my concentration as I cruised through the final 14 laps in 7th.

I am looking forward to the next race, in which I will remember to take a more balanced pitting strategy. Hopefully, by then the car will be much better, since I have plenty of time to work on it Smile

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:16 by TechnologicMau5

Unfortunately, with the upcoming TORA USGT, there will be no more activity from us in this race series Sad

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:25 by Richy59

That's a shame, the car looks amazing. Nice job  Cool 

Back to top Go down

TechnologicMau5

Post Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 23:15 by TechnologicMau5

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down