TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int

+12
HCR Super T
SimF40
HCR Wizard
JOSHSIGGY
PLOW tubbi
HCR Bellmond
Dragonsyoung
HCR Hamish
Windcharger8199
JVanEssen
HCR Karma
TLR Scrublord
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 Empty Re: HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int

Post by CRA XenoMorph Tue 6 May 2014 - 7:01

Great racing guys, the car is lots of fun to drive  Cheers 
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int - Page 2 Empty Re: HCR Twingo Cup Round 1 Sign In - Silverstone Int

Post by HCR Wizard Tue 6 May 2014 - 8:49

Thankyou all for coming tonight, some amazing racing, some rough racing but all in all an enjoyable night! If my hosting was [Censored] please do say so as it was my first time at doing so, if it was amazing then I'll go give my self a high five. Other than that, sign in thread should be open soon for rd 2 over at Hockenheim Short!

HCR Wizard

TORA Race Number : 431
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2014-02-10

http://www.cwhdesigns.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Tue 6 May 2014 - 8:56

No high five. .... sorry.
Tip, assume that none of the drivers knows any of the protocols and explain them fully.
Thanks for the series and the hosting, was a fun evening.
Can't believe the aero damage held back the car on the straights so badly. Side and rear damage only and it robbed the car of 11 mph on the straights. Struggled with xpr karma and the lap time dropped off by an entire second.
Congrats to nightmare, running consistently quick with no tangles, no tangling is the key me thinks.
Looking forward to the next round, a clean lap is difficult
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Wizard Tue 6 May 2014 - 9:02

PLOW tubbi wrote:No high five. .... sorry.
Tip, assume that none of the drivers knows any of the protocols and explain them fully.
Thanks for the series and the hosting, was a fun evening.
Can't believe the aero damage held back the car on the straights so badly.  Side and rear damage only and it robbed the car of 11 mph on the straights.  Struggled with xpr karma and the lap time dropped off by an entire second.
Congrats to nightmare, running consistently quick with no tangles, no tangling is the key me thinks.
Looking forward to the next round, a clean lap is difficult

don't be sorry dude, it was my first time so i'll take everything on-board ready for next week!

I was exactly the same, so much damage just from tiny little taps in the braking zones, then trying to pit from a rear suspension damage off a hit and XPR Karma was on my right hand side and I had nowhere to go so had to do another lap with a dog of a car!

Ahh well some good racing and some good banter!

HCR Wizard

TORA Race Number : 431
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2014-02-10

http://www.cwhdesigns.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue 6 May 2014 - 9:19

Very enjoyable first round. Messed up my qualification but neve rbeen my strong point,,but recoverd a bit in race and had fun.

Race two was the most fun though. From then previous comments posted as you can tell I was in the thick of it a few times,,lol. Wizard, sorry to hold you off the pits that lap but I had nowhere to go, hope it never buggered ya up too much. I cant remember who else was beside us coming onto the start straight but it was quality,,three of us abreast and screamin along,,quality Smile

Highlight was though as you Mr Tubbi has already said was when I caught him up. I could tell he was carrying a bit of damage form a previous incident with someone, but I also had a few bumps and bruises,,lol,,,however, I had just a bit more poke than him on the straights.....we went at it in close quarter fashion for I think 4-5 laps,,,many times side by side through various corners with only the smallest of braking point contacts from our cars being that close,,never enough to cause serious harm but evident that we were both trying to wring the necks out of the wee twingo,,,was ace fun. Class racing Tubbi,,,was hugely enjoyable and I have to praise you on the quality of your driving chief  Very Happy 

Anyways,,roll on round 2,,,  Cheers 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Tue 6 May 2014 - 11:26

Many thanks karma, I needed 30 ft wheel arch extensions to keep you behind me (persistent bugger), loved the door clatter out of the last turn, tried a kerb hugger but it was not meant to be, Damn it : ).
Truly lived up to the team name of door slammers eh
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 7 May 2014 - 12:48

POINTS UPDATED AFTER ROUND 1
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2