TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread

+9
TITAN TAYL0R
SFM Benedict
Joito04
SVR Solar
SVR Yamagura
CreamyTastey
theboomeranga
Ax4x Bandit
LMR Deftone MX
13 posters

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Empty TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 4:50

We hope everyone enjoyed Silverstone as much as we did! The battles were great and there is much to talk about! Let this serve as the drivers of the day thread we've seen in the past. Below is a set of questions similar to those of an interview.

How did you and your team do throughout the race?:

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?:

Did a driver come in last minute to cover for someone?:

What was the most memorable moment for you?:

Who, in your eyes, is the team of the race?:

Who, in your eyes, is the driver of the race?:
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 5:05

How did you and your team do throughout the race?: Probably could of been better, but I'm still glad that I at least finished my stints and put some miles on the board!

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?: LMR Red Dragon looked very competitive in A Lobby and HCR Yamagura impressed me as usual.

What was the most memorable moment for you?: The battle between me and Iceman in the third stint that lasted for a good hour.

Who, in your eyes, is the team of the race?: HCR Yamagura for winning TCC in every stint.

Who, in your eyes, is the driver of the race?: Iceman for the amazing battle.

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread J8Ljahl
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread PEEdCpnTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread ZzhlIqHTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread UmQfodETORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread C0cSnDzTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread 1vuHXh0TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread MAsvnrETORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread GrZPNKA

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread

Post by theboomeranga Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 8:27

It obviously could have gone better seeing I couldn't connect to the net on my xbox in stint 1. But for the other 5 stints I think the guys pulled together and drove a great race and I think if we did manage to do stint 1, we could have had a great result

So many teams always do but the Weponized Lambo guys drove a great race for 11 hours and were on for a great result until a lag out halfway through stint

The middle stint between my and AMG's pit stops. I came oyt 4000ft behind AMG and spent the next hour slowly catching him up and ended up with him before his pit stop

LMR Red Dragon, they drove a fantastic race and deserve the win

LMR Deftone.
Even though his car encountered electrical issues, Collin pushed on to get as many miles as he could for the team and was great to see
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 10:21

How did you and your team do throughout the race?: We did awsome in my eyes, even if we did have connection issues in Stint 3

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?: Hawk Perfromance GT40, they were a dark horse all race! Well done guys

Did a driver come in last minute to cover for someone?: ShrinkingSteven really saved the day for us before Stint 3.. when all hope was lost, the boss stood up and got us back on track!

What was the most memorable moment for you?: Battling jgroves1996 for lke 60/70 miles! That was a fair battle and we didnt have to speak to say 'on your left/right' etc, we just pushed as hard as we both could!

Who, in your eyes, is the team of the race?: Joilto for his awsome driving and letting most of A lobby know that during the night at Le Mans Colin drove sort of naked... that was funny to hear everyone's reactions to that statement!

Seriously everyone made this event, no matter what lobby or what class, everyone had a good time! Shame there isn't no Nurburgring TEC....

Thank you everyone including Zeta0085, TechnolgicMau5 for their livestreaming, and ErebusV8 for his pre-race show!

CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 11:58

I think we drove as best as we could throughout, especially Bellmond. He really did a fantastic job!

The Failrace team seemed to be consistently on form. I know they did a great job at Le Mans and that pace appeared to carry over to Silverstone

Bellmond really came through for me. About 45 minutes from the end of Stint 4 I really started to really feel tired. I hoped that a quick power nap could see me right for the final stint, but after waking up face down with the dog licking my feet, I still felt awful. I had no choice but to ask him to finish off the race despite him doing Stint 5 too. I feel terrible for putting that on him. Absolute legend, a credit to HCR and a great friend. Thank you!!

Learning of Deftone's naked racing lol. Had a little moment with a Lambo towards the end of Stint 4 and slid a bit of Becketts.

Maybe a little biased but I think HCR Traxxas were on it all race. TJSteel and Super T drove brilliantly to qualify 3rd and maintain the position throughout. LMR Corvette was flying too, really gutted they suffered lag.

Easy one this, Bellmond was on pace and covered my ass. To drive that far ahead of Nightmare was a feat in itself.

Zeta, Mad Dog, Deftone, Solar Flar3 and probably many more people all deserve thanks and appreciation for their efforts in commentary, hosting, organizing and generally making the final FM4 TEC event a joy to be part of.

Also want say thanks to HCR Castrol Racing with Freheliaz, blackviper162 and CarlsonsRaiders for getting stuck in and never giving up. Unfortunate you guys suffered lag, but you guys made the grid despite very short notice. Thank you for all your efforts.
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 12:38

How did you and your team do throughout the race?:  i say we did exceptionally Well apart from a few bumps and scratches in other stints but overall pleased

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?: HCR Super T without a doubt showed great pace and kept up with me for majority of Stint 4

What was the most memorable moment for you?:  Stint 6 mine and Bellmonds Race lasted the hole 2 hours if i remember haha

Who, in your eyes, is the team of the race?: Gotta give it to HCR Traxxas last minute registration and they were pushing the HCR Scuderia team.

Who, in your eyes, is the driver of the race?: had got 2 be the pair of HCR Mystic and Bellmond they got that Honda Civic down to a T and were consistent all Around

Thanks for Zeta for having me in the commentary Box Smile and thanks to bandit for allowed me to host Stint 4 and 6 been brilliant hope 2 race along you guys some time in the future Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 18:18

Great when we didn't lag out  Evil or Very Mad

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?: HCR Yamagura winning every stint in TCC was a very pleasant surprise!

Did a driver come in last minute to cover for someone?: o2R Dsquared 07 despite lagging out was a huge help having only hours to prepare for his stint, then leading it all the way until his connection dropped.

I DIDN'T RACE NAKED! I had underwear on Wink

No, probably having to start from the back of the lobby and come through the field. It was the most action I'd seen all day!

LMR Red Dragon. The determination and passion that both Joito and Coco had was pretty awesome to see when it paid off in the end.

Split between HCR Mystic and HCR Bellmond showing their Happy Cat forefathers their taillights for all 12 Hours!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 18:26

LMR Deftone MX wrote: What was the most memorable moment for you?:
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 19:35

Did very well with issues with lag outs very happy with all 3 teams performance

All drivers did superbly cannot fault any of them

yeah FSR Josh, BR BOLLAND and WhoIsJohnGalt did , unfortunately warspite 1996 xbox broke during the week leading up to the race and ManLikeChaz's controller broke half way through stint 3 so FSR Josh ended up doing the first 4 stints, very unfortunate to have his graphics go in the middle of stint 4 though

One move that sticks in my mind is when FSR Josh went round the outside of Drifter at club for position. watching that on the stream was very good

other than BR, it has to be weaponized, raced superbly and the ax4x maranello car had a great battle with drifter and danyboi for most of stint 5

can't comment on a lobby as didn't watch any of it but for b lobby will have to say all drivers communication was great and was very good to watch

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread FhLgkmbTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread 077IBN6TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread 0EbqKLfTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread TIKvgu9TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread BsKaTuITORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread 011yyQsTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread QrHCpTqTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread D5xW1wETORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread UHEDOcSTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread UHiTeKiTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread G3gvaj1TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Bursm510TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread M67UdD4TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread H0YvYbTTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TITAN TAYL0R Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 20:11

Im really proud of my Team, we only manage to spring our team together 3 days ago as we forgot this was going ahead lol, I was meant to do qualifying but forgot and TfR Magic ended up staying up really really late and manage to set a time in Q10, with him staying up late he manage to get us into A lobby & got us starting in 4th spot in the TCCs, once we got our team sorted, stints sorted we was off, TfR Magic started the show for MVG Racing, LastNewtStandin was 2nd, the Magic again, then myself, then skyshadow, Newt was going to do the last stint but couldn't get into the lobby so TfR Magic ended up stepping in to replace him, he's a legend

Ive been on TORA for about a year now but only tend to do the TCC tournaments, so im not that big on Team Names & how good they are, but ive gotta put my hands up to SebastainDoyle in the Forza Universe Team for doing 5 stints out of 6 due to his team mate having connection issues, Im also shocked we took 3rd place

As stated above LastNewtStandin couldn't get into A lobby for stint 6 so TfR Magic stood in for him, Newt was really looking forward to it aswell

The whole event for me was memorable, i was watching it at work when it first started and stopped watching it just at the start on stint 6, I had to go bed early due to work in morning other wise i would of watched the whole race.

I have to say, even tho HCR Yamagura won every stint (well done guys), im very happy with my Team, we dont normally get on the podium and im really chuffed to bits that we have

Sebastain Doyle for not giving up, determination got the better of him
TITAN TAYL0R
TITAN TAYL0R

TORA Race Number : 918
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2013-08-13

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 14 Sep 2014 - 21:41

We had a great race!! Got through the full 12hrs with only a scratch or 2 on the car! Dan had epic pace he was genuinely untouchable. I was happy to be running around the same pace as Mad Dog giving us enough to hold our first place throughout.

The team of TJ and Super T had an awesome race! They kept right with us and Scuderia well enough to keep us on our toes. They were very unlucky not to take a podium home.

Dan was feeling the race and felt he couldnt do the last stint, I saw the message when I had finished stint 5 so jumped straight into Stint 6 feeling a lil rough myself but had Solar and TJ for company to keep me awake.

It was all memorable stuff to both watch and be apart of. Id have to say it was the first stint. Knowing we had pole was great but Nightmare starting 2nd really had me worried. He has been easily 1s faster than me throughout the current TCC season so the plan was dont fight him too much just let him go and hold on for dear life. Couldnt believe I was able to pull a gap but still wasnt comfortable so I kept pushing and finished with a good gap.

Cant really look past LMR Red Dragon. While Deftone was doing his thing pumping in the top times Joito and Coco kept their own running a pace not too far away from the Vette and where there when problems came up for the leaders. Although of course every team did a great job competing in this race as any other enduro.

Tough call this. On pace alone it has to go to LMR Deftone and HCR Mystic. Both had that little bit more than the rest of their respective fields. Id say for spirit of the race has to go to the VAMR and the Maranello Motorsport guys. Both had early lagouts but kept running on until the end (sorry if anyone else did that I havent mentioned)

As always a huge thanks to everyone who make these races possible. They are a pleasure to be a part of. Great news on a final FM4 enduro too.

Finally thanks to Mystic its been a great way to mark the end of our 2nd year racing enduros on TORA. With 2 wins and a 3rd Silverstone has been a happy hunting ground for us, sad to see it go.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 16:47

Joito04 wrote:
LMR Deftone MX wrote: What was the most memorable moment for you?:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everytime I read this I remember everyone's laughter...
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoIsJohn117 Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 17:25

Overall, we did well. One of our drivers had some lag issues and had to bow out of a stint, which set us back a ways. Heading into the race weekend, we lost one of our drivers due to his console crashing, so the remaining two drivers had to take an extra stint each.

All of the drivers in B Lobby did extremely well. There were some racing incidents, but that is expected. Overall, the professionalism and driving skill were above average. The teams that stuck out the most were the HCR, ATP, and MVG TCC teams. Their pace in the TCC class and passing so many GT teams is impressive to see on the final results.

As stated previously, two of our drivers took an extra stint, but we had a few days notice on that. Day-of, I switched one stint with BR BOLLAND 95 since his Internet was having fits.

The race with my fellow BR teammates in the Ferraris in the last stint was great. We were swapping places all through the race, and when the two hours were up, all three were within ~170 feet of each other.

I have to hand it to LMR Red Dragon for leading the second place car by seven laps. Impressive.

Hard time picking this one, but I have to side with those above that HCR Mystic and HCR Bellmond's performances were impressive.

Thanks to all the racers and especially the organizers and staff for making this another great event! Cheers

- - - - -
WhoIsJohn117
Driver - LMP Motorsport
Flag Marshal (F1, MotoGP, FIA WEC, 24H Series, PWC, IMSA, IndyCar, SCCA)
TORA Marshal

"There are two kinds of people. Those who understand endurance racing and those who don't." -John Hindhaugh

"Ambitious but rubbish." -Jeremy Clarkson

TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Y4AOm8B
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread IUSa0sN
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread ItCsG38TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread XCS64brTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread MNdkwExTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread LSJMLkjTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread TIKvgu9
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread QrHCpTqTORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread SYp1zY1TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Egu8Md3TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread IxjYQ6ETORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread 6ygoCEG
TORA 12 Hours of Silverstone - Post Race Thread Jcd23YX
WhoIsJohn117
WhoIsJohn117

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 17:44

On a personal note I'd like to say that Jordan Josh ans Connor drove a blinder for us. We had no tune until Josh' final stint and were 10 miles shy of a podium overall, despite some proper battles (notably Jordan with Creamey in Stint 1). Great effort boys.

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 22:08

How did you and your team do throughout the race?: ....5 of 6 stints ee did outstanding \m/

Did a driver/team exceed your expectations?: Moesavy stint 5...nothing to race for and he still put it all out and finished 2nd

Did a driver come in last minute to cover for someone?: who ever the tcc car was in stint 6 that shooter got cought behind...i owe you some drinks my friend

What was the most memorable moment for you?: ^ getting nuged off track lossing two spots and within 3corners getting them both back

Who, in y our eyes, is the team of therace?: TORA tv

Who, in your eyes, is the driver of the race?: anyone who did an outstanding5stints
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down