TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TSTK Season Wrap. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TSTK Season Wrap.

3 posters

Go down

TSTK Season Wrap. Empty TSTK Season Wrap.

Post by XPR Moontower Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:37

I just wanted to thank everybody that participated in Superstock Challenge, as well as everyone that helped, which was very many people, with support coming from my own club, the Tora staffers, people like Cobra, Diablo, Flyin Mikey, Captain morgan, for keeping the docs up and running as well.

It was a bit bumpy, my first go at organizing and running a series and my patience was strained, I was a little out of my element. With everyone wanting different things at every turn, random circumstances in my life straining my time, making things harder, it was a bit of a mess, but we got through it, and I enjoyed it. I adapted as best I could and learned more than a few handfuls. So I thank everyone for their patience.

Congratulations to F4H Diablo, and CamberKing, for winning their GS and ST class drivers championships repectively. I dont have to convince anyone of the pace of either of them.

Congratulations to Iceman, Yellowy Cheif and Camshaft for their team win in ST, with Outlaw Racing, and to myself, Soundwave, and Cobra, previously Venom, for our team win in GS class with the XP Racing entries.

Now THAT being said, there is a Project Cars Raffle to attend to. I just want you to know, in keeping with TRUE Project Cars tradition, that the raffle will be delayed until summer.

Just Kidding. 

I had the numbers chalked up and ran the names through a randomizer right after the 6 hour of Sebring and im pleased to announce that Dominic Mako is the winner of the draw. So I will get with him and work out an arrangement for him to receive the game, on me, for whichever console he chooses, upon its release. Thats the only X factor.

Thanks alot everyone, was a great test season, we will be able to do it much better on Pcars, with their GT4 cars and touring cars. But in the meantime there is still alot of great racing going on here at TORA, I encourage everyone to meet us on the track for the next season of Trans-Am which is live as of today, and its going to be good stuff. We will catch yall out there, over and out.
XPR Moontower
XPR Moontower

TORA Race Number : 879
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

TSTK Season Wrap. Empty Re: TSTK Season Wrap.

Post by Dominic Mako Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:44

I enjoyed myself, mostly because the Miata is so much fun to drive. I don't have a critique of the way the series was run, but I do wish we had more ST drivers on the grid in the same lobby. I think at Rd Atlanta we only had 3 ST cars in lobby 1.

That will always be a risk with a multiclass series, so I guess if it's a series where you know turn-out is going to be low (pretty much anything for Tuesday) single class might be the way to go.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

TORA Race Number : 428
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:35

are there"trophy" banners for the endurance race?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down