TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family

Go down

XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family Empty XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family

Hello all.

I'm here to say that XPR will be supporting Cancer Research and those affected with the deadly disease.

XPR Roadrunner's mom has been recently diagnosed with a rare form of Pancreatic cancer, and will be going through treatment in the coming weeks, including a monumental 6hr surgery to remove the tumour and varying amounts of affected organs. The doctors have thankfully given her a good prognosis, saying that with the surgery and maybe some chemotherapy if needed, she should be in the clear.

However others aren't so lucky, with a lot of those diagnosed with pancreatic cancers succumbing to the disease.

This is not to be confused with the recent Ovarian Cancer awareness efforts by the team at the 6hrs of Sebring, as that was for a separate cause, which was supporting XPR Roadrunner's aunt who was diagnosed with that and is going through chemotherapy following her emergency surgery. Thankfully she was also given a good diagnosis with a 90% chance of recovery.

Moving forward, XPR drivers and teams will be wearing purple and teal support ribbons on their cars.

We wish Stephen and his family the best of luck in both cases and we will do our best to show we care and that we support you guys!

http://www.xpracing.net/news/2015/4/13/xpr-supports-cancer-awareness
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

XPR Supports Cancer awareness to help Roadrunner's family :: Comments

Post Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 2:33 by CallMehDarkside

Losing my now mother in law to Breast Cancer really changed my outlook on my cars, hence why when I was apart of XPR it was an honor to drive #PlugInPinkie in the Formula E series, if I could get ahold of a logo I would definitely run it on my car to show support bud.

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 15:11 by XPR Roadrunner

thanks Trebs. We are just going to be running the 2 coloured ribbons I think

Back to top Go down

PTG Chungus

Post Tue 14 Apr 2015 - 19:30 by PTG Chungus

As a 2 time Survivor of Melonoma cancer and a tumor i fully support you fellas in this if i did get one of the decals it would not be removed

Regards Nova, and all of the remaining Sub Zero members

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down