TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are...

3 posters

Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... Empty TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are...

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 26 Aug 2015 - 3:34

After a hotly contested six week campaign that saw more twists and turns than an enduro at Fujimi Kaido, the dust has settled and top driver honors go to first time TORA Series Champion connor7195 who was also a huge contributor to the teams championship winner, the hodge podge of BR, Ax4x and THO, officially known as the United Nations of TORA.

Drivers Championship

1st connor7195
2nd BIGBEN0913
3rd EZT Coot

Teams Championship

1st United Nations of TORA
2nd Alpha and Omega Racing
3rd EZT/JackRabbit Racing

Thanks to everyone who took part, as you all made this the fun and exciting series it became. Hope to see you all return for the next series in just a few short weeks.

And a huge round of applause to Team EZT for handing me a fully loaded race ready series to host here at TORA!
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... Empty Re: TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are...

Post by connor7195 Wed 26 Aug 2015 - 14:36

Would like to say thanks to EZT for such a fun and enjoyable series, well worth staying up to near enough 3 in the morning some days. Would also like to thank Mikey for giving me the opportunity to race within the United Nations of TORA team as well as hosting. Also would like to say thanks to JohnGalt117 for being part of the team as well. Congratulations to everyone who took part as well including BIGBEN for the competitive finale and championship battle.

Would finally like to dedicate this championship to the late Justin Wilson. It was such a change of emotion to win the championship then see that he had tragically passed away.
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are... Empty Re: TORAus Modern Trans Am by EZT: And the Winners are...

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Wed 26 Aug 2015 - 15:11

Congrats to connor on the championship and all the podium finishers! Hats off to everyone who ran in this series and made it such fun to be a part of. Despite some rough outings for some of us and a few disappointing finishes, in the end this was a blast and I would run it again in a heartbeat. So far the TORAus events have been a ton of fun with some great drivers who are fun to compete against. I hope to see all of you in the next series.

A huge thanks to my friend Mikey for bringing this series to life. After several failed attempts to get this off the ground, it was very satisfying to me personally to not only see it finally happen, but be the success that it was. Thank you to all who participated for bringing the enthusiasm and competitiveness that you did to make this a memorable series!

Finally, I must acknowledge and thank my teammates at EZT whom I pestered and badgered to help me test for this series. Without their help this probably would have been just another great idea that never happened. Thanks guys!! Very Happy
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down