TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Empty TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship

TORA HQ
08/10/15

TORA announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Adam%20Morgan_zpstixtja15

Regular visitors to TORA may have seen that we were very pleased to be able to bring you the most enticing touring car series to date courtesy of Forza Motorsport 6's excellent array of real world touring cars from both NGTC and WTCC specification.
Today, we are proud to announce that TORA's premier 'tin-top' series will enjoy the support of top level British Touring Car Championship team, WIX Racing.
Those familiar with the British Touring Car Championship will know of the WIX Racing Mercedes A Class driven by Adam Morgan since 2014. The popular driver has already tasted victory in the UK's biggest racing series and now you can get a taste of what it is like to race door handle to door handle by driving his Mercedes A Class in Forza Motorsport 6!

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Photo_8041_zpsgaastbrw

TORA president Matt Hunter said;
"We are proud to welcome WIX Racing to both TORA and Forza Motorsport. Touring cars are one of the two major pillars of TORA's championship history so to have real NGTC cars in game and the support of a major team in the real world championship is a big deal for us."
"Touring car racing is fantastically popular and always draws in great numbers as well as capturing the imagination of track-side fans both old and young. Indeed my own association goes back over twenty years! We hope to capture the same enthusiasm with our latest championship"

A six round calendar will take in both real world BTCC venues plus a number of Forza 6 circuits that have the characteristics and feel of the championship. These will promote the close racing action everyone comes to expect from the premier touring car series for Xbox One.

The WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship kicks off at Brands Hatch on the 10th November.

Calendar
Round 1: Brands Hatch Indy - Nov 10th
Round 2: Lime Rock South Chicane - Nov 24th
Round 3: Road Atlanta - Dec 8th
Round 4: Silverstone National - Jan 5th
Round 5: Hockenheim National - Jan 19th
Round 6: Brands Hatch GP - Feb 2nd

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship - Page 3 Team%20wix_zpsskhyurho

Last edited by Matt on Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

TORA Announces the WIX Racing TORA Touring Car Championship :: Comments

Blueboy1975

Post Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 20:39 by Blueboy1975

thanks stug77 ill look it up..

Back to top Go down

LMR Deftone MX

Post Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 20:44 by LMR Deftone MX

Hey Blueboy! The link I've posted below is where you can apply for your Race Number! There is a doc to show you which numbers are available. Once you have your number, you're good to go sign up for any series on TORA! Smile

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15604-tora-race-numbers-apply-for-yours-here-thread-2

Back to top Go down

Blueboy1975

Post Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 20:55 by Blueboy1975

thanks mate I've just found it and applied 931 hopefully..just waiting for confirm

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 21:30 by STR stug77

No worries anytime buddy

Back to top Go down

Blueboy1975

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 10:13 by Blueboy1975

does any one have an idea of competitive lap times wet/dry for brands hatch indy?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 10:32 by STR stug77

I'm new but I've set an initial lap time in the dry of 52.3 which I'm sure is quite slow

Back to top Go down

Fazed Intro

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:19 by Fazed Intro

Think I managed a low 51.2 or so... Not too sure

Back to top Go down

SVR Solar

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:21 by SVR Solar

Fazed if you wanna try a Toyota out dude i got a tune up for it under "TORA TCC" go check it out dude.

Back to top Go down

Fazed Intro

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:26 by Fazed Intro

I'm meant to be in BMW, but I'll give it a look man! Thanks! Smile

Last edited by Fazed Intro on Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn autocorrect)

Back to top Go down

SVR Solar

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:51 by SVR Solar

Ill tune up a BMW and put it up tomorrow sometime so keep an Eye on my Sharefront Smile

Back to top Go down

Fazed Intro

Post Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:18 by Fazed Intro

I will man! Cheers, I'm absolutely terrible at tuning, usually just leave it stock xD

Back to top Go down

CRA XenoMorph

Post Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 13:43 by CRA XenoMorph

Awesome, can't wait Wink

Back to top Go down

PROD DTechR

Post Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 23:04 by PROD DTechR

Well done!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 20:53 by wishesta

I want race today but I dont know how. I has my race number.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3