TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport

Go down

Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport Empty Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport

Today, TORA is proud to announce it's seventh supported championship for the 2015/16 season.

December will see the launch of the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport.

Following the real world championship, the virtual counterpart will visit a number of circuits within Forza Motorsport 6 that give the same urban feel and technical challenge. Drivers will also be able to compete using the same Renault Spark SRT_01E car in Forza and with 24 car grids available across multiple lobbies, the racing is certain to impress through 2016.

The eight race calendar will take Forza racers around the world to some of the most spectacular circuits in the game. Visiting Rio, Abu Dhabi and Long Beach among others, drivers are certain to relish the unique challenge of Formula E.
TORA prides itself in providing a realistic and professional environment in which to race and Formula E will be no different with full qualifying and race nights as well as media involvement ensuring that all teams and drivers can get the most from their experience.

In addition, the FIA Formula E Championship will be supporting TORA's championship with prizes for the overall winners (including tickets to the London ePrix).
We are very proud to welcome this prestigious new series to TORA.

The TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport will commence on Friday 4th December.

Round 1 - Prague Short 4th Dec
Round 2 - Lime Rock Full Circuit 15th Jan
Round 3 - Rio Coast Loop Reverse 29th Jan
Round 4 - Brands Hatch Indy 26th Feb
Round 5 - Long Beach East Route 18th Mar
Round 6 - Watkins Glen Short Circuit Alt 6th May
Round 7 - Bernese Alps - Stadplatz Circuit 28th May
Round 8 - Yas Marina South Circuit 18th Jun
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Announcing the TORA Formula E Championship - powered by Forza Motorsport :: Comments

FSR Groves

Post Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 19:59 by FSR Groves

Woop Woop! Can't wait for this! Smile

Back to top Go down

PTG Chungus

Post Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 21:16 by PTG Chungus

goddamit always on a sodding friday

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikun

Post Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 7:56 by Ax4x Mikun

I just hope that most of these events are livestreamed

Back to top Go down

Wooflers

Post Fri 13 Nov 2015 - 17:06 by Wooflers

I might even join for this one....

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 15 Nov 2015 - 14:46 by zombie017

I'm in.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 17 Nov 2015 - 4:38 by ThEGameRFroMHelL

How do I sing up!

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 18 Nov 2015 - 12:29 by Matt

ThEGameRFroMHelL wrote:How do I sing up!

Head on over to the championship registration thread in the Formula E hub here on the forums and get signed up!
Please make sure you have already registered for a TORA race number first. If you need any help let us know Smile

Back to top Go down

SGR Amber

Post Mon 18 Jan 2016 - 10:28 by SGR Amber

When it says overall winners, does it mean teams championship, drivers or both? Just curious haha

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Mon 18 Jan 2016 - 12:01 by Matt

Drivers buddy Wink

Back to top Go down

SGR Amber

Post Mon 18 Jan 2016 - 18:31 by SGR Amber

Ah okay, cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down