TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback

5 posters

Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback Empty TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback

Post by EZT Neo 45 Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 13:35

Please provide feedback on Series 1. What did you like or not like? What was done well and what wasn't? Your constructive criticism is desired.

Thank you for your participation!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback

Post by ATP Wheelwash Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 14:40

I used to use the title 'The Best Kept Secret On Virtual Motorsports' to sum up the Stock Hatch Series, and my thoughts are still that way, back on TORA. Im probably biased a bit here as i love running the lower class cars and the Stock Hatch format of one forty(ish) minute races around a good selection of venues is just how i like it. The Prague race for example was very entertaining and amongst the group of drivers running it, the lobby chat was always good friendly banter, even if im not one that talks during the racing these days as multi tasking is completely beyond my capabilities.

I guess the biggest obstacle is the slot, especially here on TORA, Monday's have never been a great night for racing, im one of the lucky ones as im a nocturnal creature, so the start time is ideal for me, but in heavy periods of racing when theres a lot going on, the Monday racing is usually the one that gets dropped, but i guess it held a steady number of drivers throughout the series, although i have never been a fan of eight week series, far too long in my opinion, five or six rounds would be more ideal but that my personal view on all series and so slightly unfair to have that as a criticism on this particular series.

All in all, i will be back for the next season, as i say, im one of the lucky ones that finds the time slot ideal as i cant race on a weekend and the racing was always enjoyable in these cars, look forward to see which direction the Stock Hatch turns next.
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Feedback

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 16:03

I enjoyed the heck out of the rounds I was able to make.

The Monday slot may not be perfect, but to be honest, no timeslot works with my current rotating schedule. Not even the Thursday slot for my own series, as even though I have a standing day off request, I still end up working too often on that day as well.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Thu 14 Apr 2016 - 2:21

excellent! good job neo!!!!!
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 0:50

I had so much fun in this series! It was a great way for me to get my feet wet in real competitive online racing again. Looking forward to season 2, and ya'll should be too! It's gonna be a blast, I promise.
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down