TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals

2 posters

Go down

FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals Empty FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals

Post by marcmiller001 Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 17:39

Hi guys-

Looking to sell my complete Fanatec set-up. Have had for 2 years and love it - but have all new stuff now. Works great - bought new. Looking to sell within the US preferably - and would love advice on best way to sell and price.

Thanks in advance!

marcmiller001

TORA Race Number : 133
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2016-04-14

http://www.themarcmillershow.com

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals Empty Re: FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals

Post by Foreu2env Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 19:02

Hi Marc,

Fellow Michigan resident and Fanatec user here.

Are you willing to split up your setup or are you just trying to sell as a complete unit? I'd be interested in the pedals.

I just bought a new Clubsport wheel base v2 last week, after having spent a few weeks tracking ebay prices.. With your V1 wheelbase, there's plenty of market still out there.

If you do a "sold listings" ebay search for the Fanatec Clubsport v1 wheelbase, recent auctions have sold in the $315 - $375 range. The $315 listing didn't include shipping.

The clubsport pedals.. which version are they? I'd need to know version (v1, v2 or v3) before I can give you prices... Like I said, I'm interested in them depending on the version.. and I'd pay you fair price as well using the same "recent sold" prices from ebay.

The BMW GT2 wheel, recent auctions for USED versions sold between $170 and $240. Unused "new in box" versions sold for over $300.

As far as venues to sell outside of Ebay.. there's also isrtv.com which has a buy/sell forum on their website. I've also seen people put posts on Reddit /Simracing for equipment they're selling, but it's usually just re-directing people to an ebay listing.

Worst case scenario, Craigslist... lol

Let me know if this helps and if you'd be interested in selling the pedals here locally in the mitten.
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals Empty Re: FOR SALE: Fanatec Clubsport wheelbase, BMW GT2 wheel, Clubsport pedals

Post by Foreu2env Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 19:51

Hey in case you also want a price for the bundle instead of pieces, I just found a recent auction that sold an entire kit/setup like you have (their pedals were clubsport v2's)... The entire setup sold together for $830 (free shipping)

Here's the link Fanatec setup
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by marcmiller001 Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 20:19

This is a huge help!!! Thanks for this. I was looking for $750 I think for everything... the pedals are V2 - I guess I'd prefer to sell it all together... Not a huge fan of putting things on ebay - but I guess I could. this was a huge help for me so I appreciate it.

marcmiller001

TORA Race Number : 133
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2016-04-14

http://www.themarcmillershow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 21:02

Happy to help!

You shouldn't have any problem netting $750 on your equipment, just take a nice picture with the packaging like what was shown in the auction I linked earlier because I've noticed auctions that show the boxes are pulling higher prices than auctions which only show the products.

Good luck!
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down