TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings

+5
Standaman94
CTM AnonCaliga
Scalextech
VPR Torque
AdamWatson99
9 posters

Go down

TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  Empty TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 20:48

AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  Empty Re: TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings

Post by VPR Torque Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 17:41

can i ask why virtual pirtek racing only received team points for 1 driver in round 2 and not both
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

TORA Race Number : 498
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings  Empty Re: TORA BIG RIG Truck Championship - Race Results and Standings

Post by VPR Torque Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 17:46

and our points from round 1 are also wrong anoncaliga's points have been added to myn when jonnotheone scored higher
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Scalextech Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:06

because jonno seems to being seen as privateer although the team name is the same.

Scalextech

TORA Race Number : 928
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2016-03-01

http://www.scalextech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 18:56

Indeed, think someone need to rectify points to what they should be and fix the error surrounding the team registration, not rocket science let's be honest.
I'd advise all privateers and teams to now take the time and check the points you have or possibly have not been awarded. Shocking really!
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 19:18

Probably something simple like a space is at the end of his team name so the formulae doesn't recognise his name is the same as the other two. I'm sure it's a simple fix Razz
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VPR Torque Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 20:09

Scalextech wrote:because jonno seems to being seen as privateer although the team name is the same.
wonder which circus performer they had on registration docs lol
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by VPR Torque Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 20:11

Standaman94 wrote:Probably something simple like a space is at the end of his team name so the formulae doesn't recognise his name is the same as the other two. I'm sure it's a simple fix Razz
if we had registered in single posts then maybe but we was registered as a team from the start so wouldn't of created the team at all
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 9:01

🤔 Mmmm still no fix!
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 11:45

Will sort it out when I have time. Been busy recently.
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 20:32

AdamWatson99 wrote:Will sort it out when I have time. Been busy recently.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 11:35

AnonCaliga wrote:
AdamWatson99 wrote:Will sort it out when I have time. Been busy recently.

Adam, could we maybe have the team points issue for VPR rectified now as we're still missing points, we've been patient for this to be looked at since Nutter originally brought this to your attention but now we'd kindly just like it sorted and the team registration for Jonno also looked at please before the next round?

Many thanks.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 13:20

Anon will ask Jay to look at the docs in terms of points. I will look at the registration thing
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:52

Results are wrong for R1 2 3 I we last in in lobby not last all together
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:59

Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:Results are wrong for R1 2 3 I we last in in lobby not last all together

Another one! Yea as previously said... everyone should really check points and standings for themselves. We're STILL waiting for the points we are owed to be applied and for our team registration to be fix!!!
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 17:15

Sub Zero Nova 2 wrote:Results are wrong for R1 2 3  I we last in in lobby not last all together

There was 2 lobbies. you were bottom lobby
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Best1ale Tue 27 Sep 2016 - 22:23

Hey Adam... Wolf Racing Team is missing the points for round 3 Smile
Best1ale
Best1ale

TORA Race Number : 612
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 0:47

My privateer team Audi Sport NA should have 250 points for round 2 if you get a chance. Thanks!

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Wed 28 Sep 2016 - 0:58

JUST SO EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE DOCS AND WHY ITS LIKE IT WITH TEAMS MISSING POINTS, I HAVE MESSAGED THE TORA DOC ENGINEER TO HAVE A LOOK FOR ME. THE RESULTS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. THIS IS BECAUSE I WORK DOCS THROUGH MY TABLET AND MY TABLET HASNT GOT ALL THE FUNCTIONS A PC HAS WITH ORDERING..... JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE. I AM TRYING TO GET THIS FIXED
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by skyshadow5 Thu 29 Sep 2016 - 22:36

AdamWatson99 wrote:JUST SO EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE DOCS AND WHY ITS LIKE IT WITH TEAMS MISSING POINTS, I HAVE MESSAGED THE TORA DOC ENGINEER TO HAVE A LOOK FOR ME. THE RESULTS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. THIS IS BECAUSE I WORK DOCS THROUGH MY TABLET AND MY TABLET HASNT GOT ALL THE FUNCTIONS A PC HAS WITH ORDERING..... JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE. I AM TRYING TO GET THIS FIXED

THANK YOU lol!
skyshadow5
skyshadow5

TORA Race Number : 404
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2013-08-15

http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 3:24

Any update on the points situation? I still don't have my 250 points in the privateer championship from R2 that would put me in P3 for the standings 😜

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 11:15

You will do. I am doing a top 3 thread soon. I will be adding the points to teams and privateers that ain't there. Don't worry I know the issue. It will be sorted
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down