TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day!

+3
SVR Solar
Senna
HCR Motorhead
7 posters

Go down

TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! Empty TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day!

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:57

The dust has settled on Silverstone (with rain and probably snow among other things) as we look back on what was quite a tough race particularly in GT with 4 different cars in the top 4 and close racing throughout. HCR Scuderia won overall in GT, with one of the German XBM entries suffering from a lag out whilst in a strong position. In TCC, F4H emerged quite far in front in a strong race for them, sadly HCR's Yamagura entry could not continue their winning streak in TCC at Silverstone but they got a great 3rd, after one tough stint which killed their chances of keeping F4H honest. A Samsung entry just snatched 2nd.

So, we go to the usual copy and paste bit:

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations? 

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?

Did another team impress you? 

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

One C is better.

TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! 1SYCYfDTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! VWFRPRpTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! KXuWtxqTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! NmyjVoUTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! ZxxURAMTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! JgDewLgTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! WLxDUZYTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! 5nPqOwATEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! K91JzVYTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! 70LXLscTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! ZZnXNxnTEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! JUwEMx8TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! Empty Re: TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day!

Post by Senna Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 16:01

Chris (F4H Hakkinen). He absolutely bossed it all through practice and kept pace with two guys whose strong suit is probably TCC. Was really impressed, not to mention the fact he tuned to Audi to absolute perfection.

Not for our team but the guys that stepped in for Black Sheep did a great job.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
As above, we had a relatively straightforward race.

Both of the GT Porsche entries seemed to be doing extremely well before lag intervened.

I did both rain stints and was surprised at how clean and tidy the majority were.
Senna
Senna

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Back to top Go down

TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day! Empty Re: TEC Silverstone 2016 - Driver of the Day!

Post by SVR Solar Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 16:24

HCR Hamish as hes been LMP all season Long and for him to be as quick as he was, was amazing, MrT Racing also was very very quick and caught my Attention Smile

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? LMR Harmonic as i asked him 2 days before Qualifying if he would Be happy to run in a Huracan for us and he indeed Delivered the Good with an amazing Q Time and a Amazing Stint

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? not that i saw

XRS team impressed me alot to come in on there First Endurance Race on the Site and to bring a 2nd home was brilliant Run by them.

RevoTec with the amount of Side by Side action we had racing in Stint 5, and been nothing but 100 ft apart for a good 30 mins cutting our way through traffic was really fun Very Happy

SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 26 Oct 2016 - 22:30

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations? Dan ran top stints as usual and made up for my lack of pace.

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? We stuck to our plan but were unlucky.

After my issue in stint 3 we knew we had to go all out to retain our record of a podium at every Silverstone enduro since 2012. Dans wet stint was epic but then to go on and only fall a few hundred ft short of taking 2nd back was a sensational drive

Did another team impress you?  F4H were untouchable in TCC especially in the wet with Senna. The XRS guys did really well to turn up to their first enduro event here and take 2nd, strong all round pace. It looked like an epic battle in GT.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Most of the GT traffic was well behaved and predictable from my view.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 15:13

I know the guys well and they delivered exactly what they always deliver which was no surprise. Excellent effort by Tyler and Nathan (Diablo & Senna).

We didn't have any last minute entries to Red Sonja but a big thanks to Franchittifan and Foreu2env who filled spots on Martins team. I really appreciate their efforts and I hope we can retain them for N24.

Nope. I don't think we picked up damage at all.

Not in TCC but the GT battle looked really interesting. It's a shame there was no streaming or coverage of the race which must be in place for N24! I would say that the Porsche teams impressed me, the introduction of a Spanish born team like ours was great to see also and they looked impressive.

Me and Mystic had a great battle in S2 after I got hit by last place in GT who kept going off the track and also hitting other TCC cars. The battle went on between pit 1 & 2 and was a highlight for sure. Mystic has good levels of consistency which is crucial for endurance racing.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 20:20

Joito04 stepped into the team just hours before his first stint, and then did an absolutely great job in the two wet stints in helping us grab second place in TCC.

I don't think any of our team picked up any major damage, which is testament to their efforts in getting great miles for the team.

Very impressive to see the XRS team take a great second place in GT on what was I think their TEC debut, and could have been even better for them!

Everybody in all the lobbies I raced in raced very cleanly, and there were some great battles in TCC further behind me... and there was some great commentary to go with it!!
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 22:51

The whole of the Samsung Racing With Max Coates team really pulled their finger out and really deserved the 2nd in class, it's hard to pick a single driver, but it would have to be Mini or Joito for me

Joito, by far, stepped in and covered a stint and absolutely bossed it

Not too sure whether anyone actually had damage during th stints I was in.

Both F4H cars on TCC really impressed me, well driven for the most part, was slightly disappointed not to see HCR more in the mix for TCC, but they had issues in a couple of stints, the LMP cars impressed me in GT class, respectful of slower cars, was unimpressed with their TCC entry, talked a big game behind the scenes, and lost a lot of steam throughout the 12hrs.

The majority of GT cars impressed me, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Hamish, very predictable when overtaking, made it easy to place the car for him to pass (even if he came a tad close sometimes)
TCC class, would have to be F4H Hakkinen, despite being slow at the start of one of the rain stints, he hung in there and put in a solid stint and made running in TCC a pleasure
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sat 29 Oct 2016 - 4:01

You probably mean F4H Lotterer I reckon. I didn't do rain stints but thanks for the shout outs. We worked hard to make the car as fast as it was. It takes a lot of work!
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sat 29 Oct 2016 - 17:41

Lotterer, that's the fella 😂 There's too many of you guys to remember all of you
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down