TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Trouble signing up with the numbers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Trouble signing up with the numbers

4 posters

Go down

Trouble signing up with the numbers Empty Trouble signing up with the numbers

Post by XGN NightFox Sun 25 Dec 2016 - 19:13

hey guys, bit embarrassing but i see the thread for numbers is locked, i'm new, signing up to race with Black Bone Racing and i'm hoping to pick a number and get myself involved within TORA as easily as possible, can anyone help me ?

XGN NightFox

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Trouble signing up with the numbers Empty Re: Trouble signing up with the numbers

Post by LMP Riptide Sun 25 Dec 2016 - 22:47

If I understand correct, new drivers will be admitted from January 1st onwards. Post in the new numbers thread and hang in till then.
LMP Riptide
LMP Riptide

TORA Race Number : 653
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Trouble signing up with the numbers Empty Re: Trouble signing up with the numbers

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 26 Dec 2016 - 5:16

As above. For now while we sift through the 5000+ members who have signed up on the site and their numbers, we are not accepting new member's numbers till January 1st. By then, the number sheet will be much emptier and it'll be easier for you to get a new number. Hang on for the minute though please! Smile

Trouble signing up with the numbers DD8nrex
Trouble signing up with the numbers SZURIXJTrouble signing up with the numbers QOKrWbyTrouble signing up with the numbers MzPrStATrouble signing up with the numbers 3mPrZ2X
Trouble signing up with the numbers BzhXMsxTrouble signing up with the numbers H8F35LITrouble signing up with the numbers KrhnLgxTrouble signing up with the numbers K65jjcu
Trouble signing up with the numbers WNF2dBuTrouble signing up with the numbers LENnCx1Trouble signing up with the numbers 2GvHyoqTrouble signing up with the numbers EoWXJFz
Trouble signing up with the numbers PLJWhqHTrouble signing up with the numbers KsRDGimTrouble signing up with the numbers HATP6CPTrouble signing up with the numbers RfgBHz5Trouble signing up with the numbers 8XA7yfT
1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahMoon1203 Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:09

Mr Driv3 wrote:As above. For now while we sift through the 5000+ members who have signed up on the site and their numbers, we are not accepting new member's numbers till January 1st. By then, the number sheet will be much emptier and it'll be easier for you to get a new number. Hang on for the minute though please! Smile

i as well ran into the issue of registering for a number. planning on signing up for the American Iron series that starts next week on the 5th, i assume we will have our number applications processed in time to register?
MistahMoon1203
MistahMoon1203

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 19:09

MistahMoon1203 wrote:
Mr Driv3 wrote:As above. For now while we sift through the 5000+ members who have signed up on the site and their numbers, we are not accepting new member's numbers till January 1st. By then, the number sheet will be much emptier and it'll be easier for you to get a new number. Hang on for the minute though please! Smile

i as well ran into the issue of registering for a number. planning on signing up for the American Iron series that starts next week on the 5th, i assume we will have our number applications processed in time to register?

Absolutely Very Happy I will make sure that all number requests are processed as fast as possible and well within the deadlines needed.

Trouble signing up with the numbers DD8nrex
Trouble signing up with the numbers SZURIXJTrouble signing up with the numbers QOKrWbyTrouble signing up with the numbers MzPrStATrouble signing up with the numbers 3mPrZ2X
Trouble signing up with the numbers BzhXMsxTrouble signing up with the numbers H8F35LITrouble signing up with the numbers KrhnLgxTrouble signing up with the numbers K65jjcu
Trouble signing up with the numbers WNF2dBuTrouble signing up with the numbers LENnCx1Trouble signing up with the numbers 2GvHyoqTrouble signing up with the numbers EoWXJFz
Trouble signing up with the numbers PLJWhqHTrouble signing up with the numbers KsRDGimTrouble signing up with the numbers HATP6CPTrouble signing up with the numbers RfgBHz5Trouble signing up with the numbers 8XA7yfT
1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down