TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
YMTV Support EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
YMTV Support EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
YMTV Support EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
YMTV Support EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
YMTV Support EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
YMTV Support EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
YMTV Support EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
YMTV Support EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
YMTV Support EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

YMTV Support

3 posters

Go down

YMTV Support Empty YMTV Support

Post by TUS Mellish Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 14:50

Last night was a brilliant debut for us with some remarkable racing from the drivers in the Tascar Series! We would like to thank
everybody who got involved and for the display and calibre shown by the Drivers at Laguna Seca! We have the First event of the British GT series next week and looking at the numbers of views and sign ups on the TORA website/forums, we would hopefully love to see the same numbers represented in our Twitch followers/YouTube Subscribers. Some posts on the forums have Thousands of views and while this may be an unpractical ask of us, a small percentage of those converted into subscribers would make a huge difference to us. Not just in terms of numbers, but confidence in that sense that we're heading in the right direction. I have to be honest and I can only speak for myself (Mellish) it grinds me down when I type Forza 6 into YouTube that Crash Compilations and DLC tutorials monopolise the First Page! Since Forza has much more to offer we think that with Your brilliant Racing Series and Our Commentary can really make that leap up there! But only with the level of support to match everyone's hard work that get involved. We need those views, those likes, those subscribes! You guys may see this as Begging but once your up on that YouTube First Page Stage it's an advertisement for yourself,, A Promotion and Credit for the time that you guys put into something your Enjoy! You guys know it and I know it that Forza is a Racing Game!

I'm simply just passionate and want to see us progress and make this succeed,
Mellish

Links

youtube.com/YMTVracing
twitch.tv/ymtvracing
Xbox club - The YMTV Community Club (silly name)
Twitter - twitter.com/ymtvracing

TUS Mellish

TORA Race Number : 636
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-03-13

Back to top Go down

YMTV Support Empty Re: YMTV Support

Post by DDM Driv3 Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 16:17

You're absolutely right! I've watched the stream through even though I was in the race and it's good quality stuff!! I'm not gonna subscribe because you asked me though and I'm not going to subscribe to get forza onto the top page of the Y/T videos. No, I'm gonna subscribe because you're the best streamers I've seen for a very long time and you guys really deserve it Smile

I think (I hope) I speak for everyone here when I say that you are very welcome to come back and stream more TASCAR when we hit the track again! Looking forward to the BGT stuff now I've had a taste Very Happy Hope to see you guys around!
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TUS Mellish Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 19:52

Wow just returned home in a food coma to see that response... Thank you, that means a lot to us, we can do this!

TUS Mellish

TORA Race Number : 636
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 0:33

Driv3 certainly speaks for me there too. Fantastic stream when I watched it back, as I've already told Yachts, I'll be happy to have you guys back to stream some more TASCAR in the future!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down