TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
New to TORA, Forza player for years. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

New to TORA, Forza player for years.

5 posters

Go down

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Empty New to TORA, Forza player for years.

Post by G13NNON Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:47

Gamertag - G13NNON
Age - 27, 28 on the 27th April
Country - England
Experience - Aside from street racing I have very little real world race experience. Have owned a number of performance cars. Fastest ones were my 2004 Subaru Impreza and my 2003 Octavia VRS. On Forza, I owned an Xbox 360 for a number of years playing Forza Motorsport 3 and 4. I bought an Xbox One around six weeks ago with Forza Horizon 3 and I've been hooked again ever since. Obsessed with being the best and coming first in every online championship and I hope to push myself further.
Interests - Cars are my life! I love drifting, touge, street racing, tuning, builds, awesome paint jobs and everything in between.
Expectations - I'm just finding my feet here and will look into that more once I get to know the structure a little better.
How did you hear about TORA? - After a Google search looking for "Forza championship UK".

With the formalities out of the way, I just want to say that I can't wait to get to know some of you and race to see what kind of level I'm at. I am a good racer but that is only compared to people I race against online and my real world friends. That said, my stats already surpass people who have had the game for months before me.
I'm a humble person who takes criticism well. I won't be off with someone because they told me my racing was poor, I take people's advice on board and use it to better myself and won't ever tell you I'm better than anyone. I'd rather celebrate when I win not before I start.
I love tuning cars and I'm mainly into Japanese cars but above all else I love fast cars and have love for anyone's tastes and racing styles.

Apologies for the long essay but I just wanted people to know what I was about from the off What a Face

See you all around Cheers
G13NNON
G13NNON

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Empty Re: New to TORA, Forza player for years.

Post by BigBen13x Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 1:34

Welcome to TORA!  Have a look around at the championships that we have going on right now in the Pit Lane, and do not forget to request a racing number.  There aren't many that will feature JDM products right now, but there might be something that will be coming out tomorrow that will catch your interest.  Wink

New to TORA, Forza player for years. BYYuASn
New to TORA, Forza player for years. HAEUnL7New to TORA, Forza player for years. KdgZ8UeNew to TORA, Forza player for years. CQUSyXgNew to TORA, Forza player for years. 099o0vaNew to TORA, Forza player for years. PvJCMixNew to TORA, Forza player for years. FU7yRaHNew to TORA, Forza player for years. QBEMUyMNew to TORA, Forza player for years. NPhnnNgNew to TORA, Forza player for years. WDatqwmNew to TORA, Forza player for years. 9CkOLQ8New to TORA, Forza player for years. GpwltaLNew to TORA, Forza player for years. M2WT61vNew to TORA, Forza player for years. BKfvezfNew to TORA, Forza player for years. O2Aon8DNew to TORA, Forza player for years. ZDh93lU
New to TORA, Forza player for years. ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Empty Re: New to TORA, Forza player for years.

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 2:08

Welcome!! Cool

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Y4AOm8B

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then New to TORA, Forza player for years. MMW7lPFNew to TORA, Forza player for years. Ugzq3mENew to TORA, Forza player for years. SyP3J7VNew to TORA, Forza player for years. ThRRsUxNew to TORA, Forza player for years. UDO8mUuNew to TORA, Forza player for years. DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by G13NNON Mon 17 Apr 2017 - 2:15

Thanks for the welcomes and yep I've applied for my number Smile
G13NNON
G13NNON

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

New to TORA, Forza player for years. Empty Old to forza new to TORA

Post by xXcdub360Xx Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 6:56

TORA seems like a really legit nd exciting way to online circuit race and im glad i finally got the chance to join the community. Apart of DEMONIC REBELS on Xbox one. TEAM FERRARI BRANCH. New to TORA but any advice or anyway of help is gladly appreciated. Thanks to all fellow racers. May the tracks be within our favors

xXcdub360Xx

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by G13NNON Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 20:07

I'll be purchasing FM6 next week, going to spend a good few days adapting back to track racing instead of the Horizon 3 street racing I've got used to (they really aren't that much different when you break it down).
Soon as I feel comfortable it would be great to have a few practice runs against some of you on here if anyone is up for it?
G13NNON
G13NNON

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 14:11

Hi and welcome to TORA!Smile
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down