TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring!

Go down

Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring! Empty Horizon 3 Achievements bug (not unlocking) common problem that Microsoft is ignoring!

Post by G13NNON Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:55

So I'm interested to know if anyone else has had this problem in Forza Horizon 3?
I thought I was doing something wrong until I search around and saw that it has happened to a LOT of people. I cruised through the original game no problem and gained all the achievements.
On Blizzard Mountain two achievements will not unlock and I've tried everything. "final bout" and "and long may they reign" are stuck on 66 and 96%
It's really bugging me because I wanted to smash this game wide open and now I'm stuck because they will not unlock. It seems my only option is to delete my save and start all over again but I'm not prepared to do that. Especially because it's not guaranteed to work the second time around.
I've spoke to Microsoft live support and ran through all there help (which took the best part of two hours!) I've also had a lot of back and forth with Xbox Support on Twitter, also no help at all. In the end they told me to "fill in a survey to alert Microsoft of the problem".
I've filled it in but some of the posts are going back maybe 4 months so I can't see anything getting done.
Anyone got a solution?
G13NNON
G13NNON

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down