TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing

+17
SFM Cowmaster
ESR Devout
sawedoffchicken
neiltanner
Buddagrav
D4NINHO
VSR Bird
xVampirAx
TM BreMbo
ATP Wheelwash
Kchrpm
STR stug77
ESR Dizzle
Windcharger8199
ESR Pearce
bearboy54
Matt
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing Empty Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing

Post by Matt Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 11:04

Please use the following form to Sign-In to each meeting. You will not be invited if you are not Signed-In.

Sign-In opens 6 days prior to the race.
Sign-In closes at 20:00 GMT on the Monday, day before the event

If you need to change your Sign-In option simply complete the form again and it will overwrite your previous choices

Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing Empty Re: Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing

Post by bearboy54 Mon 9 Oct 2017 - 0:01

Buddagrav-In
bearboy54-In
G077Y-Maybe

As our entry is abit late and hasn't been added to the entry list I can't sign us in on the spreadsheet yet for round 1, won't be able to do it before deadline tomorrow either so am posting it here, thanks

bearboy54

TORA Race Number : 779
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-01-22

Back to top Go down

Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing Empty Re: Michelin Ginetta SuperCup - Sign in / Live Timing

Post by ESR Pearce Mon 9 Oct 2017 - 22:49

i signed up a 2 teams one with myself in and another one under Elite Sim Racing but we where waiting for neiltanners race number to be confirmed so i put TBC in the number slot. he now has his number and i was wondering if they two of them can still race in tomorrows race.

ESR Pearce

TORA Race Number : 165
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 8:11

Out for this round as im getting used to my wheel...I will be back at Knockhill for my TORA PCars Debut
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ESR Dizzle Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 17:36

why isnt my name on the sign in list?
ESR Dizzle
ESR Dizzle

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ESR Dizzle Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 17:57

ESR Dizzle wrote:why isnt my name on the sign in list?

i want to race tonight bounce
ESR Dizzle
ESR Dizzle

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 19:13

Unfortunately I won't be there for round one due to RL issues.......have fun guys

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kchrpm Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 19:36

Myself and TheCowmaster934 are also wondering about our entries. I submitted using the form yesterday, he did as well, if not earlier.

Kchrpm

TORA Race Number : 741
Xbox One Wii U

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Wheelwash Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 20:10

I was signed in, and now the sheet says im out???
ATP Wheelwash
ATP Wheelwash

TORA Race Number : #16
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2012-08-09

http://www.vtcc.online/

Back to top Go down

Post by TM BreMbo Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 20:13

Our lobby isn't set up right, so have requested a restart as we're on overcast, penalties on (not cutting but getting pens for silly things) . Tyres aren't reacting how they do for med cloud so we're at a disadvantage. Lobbies restarting now
TM BreMbo
TM BreMbo

TORA Race Number : 924
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2017-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 20:49

is any reason why i didint get an invite to qualifying.i had signed in to race and i was online before 8pm.yet i dont get to qualify or to race.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ESR Pearce Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 21:01

well appareently im not evem in the race although i did qually

ESR Pearce

TORA Race Number : 165
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kchrpm Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 21:39

Seems there was a big breakdown in communication between the people running this. Hopefully it's cleaned up by the next round.

Kchrpm

TORA Race Number : 741
Xbox One Wii U

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by VSR Bird Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 23:45

I think you got the lobbies the wrong way round because ours should have been the top 12

VSR Bird

TORA Race Number : 387
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Wed 11 Oct 2017 - 10:29

Well that was.....interesting.

Qually lobby was set wrong so ppls times were slower than other lobbies, then they took the wrong times from somewhere random.
Then lobby 3 had no host so we sat around not knowing what to do before we finally raced but started from where we did on the grid not qually places, did this so we actually raced rather than sat about waiting, it took an hour to qually then get a lobby set up to race.

Race 1 went ok, no real lag, couple of ppl crashed but all in all it went ok.

Race 2 started ok, i actually managed to take the lead, 2 laps from the end i get rear ended by the eventual winner and shunted off the track and its race over for me yet the person that hit me drove off with no damage what so ever,lol

so...........hopefully lessons learned and better next time round

p.s. why was i given a DNS for race 2 when i had to retire 2 laps from the end after being taken out.
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

TORA Race Number : 480
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddagrav Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 0:09

Race 2
Hey D4ninho, I apologise again for hitting you, I did apologise at the time, more than once I believe. I simply brake a little later than you in that corner, which caused incident. I did pull up to let you back into position, which lost me places, as it should have, but you left the game.
I did win eventually but I was quicker at this point in the race hence catching 1st and regaining the lead.
I never hit anyone on purpose, hopefully you'll except my apologies, and hopefully no more incidents

Buddagrav

TORA Race Number : 930
Xbox 360 Playstation 3

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 14:04

i know it was an accident bud, i had damage and could not carry on so i left the game.

my biggest problem now is that since the patch and the so called rev protection i cant get into the gear i want for coners so the game is unplayable for me now.

brake late and you dont have time to go down the gears so now you have to brake early and lose places, might try auto gears,lol
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by neiltanner Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 12:48

Hi guys just to keep yous in the picture my internet has been down since 23:00 last night and still not working due to this storm will keep you up dated if i can attend to night thanks Neil

neiltanner

TORA Race Number : 794
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by D4NINHO Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 18:51

I signed in for this last wednesday yet the list says im out.

I havent had a chance to check thisdue to work till now but i deffo signed in.

Will i get an invite?
D4NINHO
D4NINHO

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 18:53

I also singed in to race but states I'm out......any ideas?

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sawedoffchicken Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 19:21

I signed in wednesday and now it says im out?

sawedoffchicken

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ESR Devout Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 16:14

I cant race tonight anymore and it wont let me submit another form, sorry

ESR Devout

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Cowmaster Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 17:18

I need to switch to IN RO from IN please!!!

SFM Cowmaster

TORA Race Number : 198
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 21:56

Hi Guys,
Sorry about my non-performance tonight.
I had no set-up for rain so came to the party totally unprepared.
Where is the weather forecast on a race night determined and or published?
micko39
micko39

TORA Race Number : 338
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Murphy Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 0:29

In tomorrow night. Couldn't miss brands hatch. I did say that I was going to be racing in the results/standings thread, but forgot to fill the form in. Embarassed

Last edited by TM Murphy23 on Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 12:37; edited 1 time in total
F4H Murphy
F4H Murphy

TORA Race Number : 623
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next