TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

+15
Diablo 29x
TLR Scrublord
HCR ChicaiN
XUnknownHitmanX
bigshotshane699
Ax4x Bandit
SVR NO MERCY
BigBen13x
HCCR Rabidus
KINGOFCAMBER
Jan Filip S
V12 JoSe FoRZa
GR1M RACER
NoXiDeS360
Ax4x Mikey J
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 17:34

XPR ChicaiN wrote:
bigshotshane699 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
bigshotshane699 wrote:Anyone have any times for suzuka full circuit yet I am looking at like a high 2:16 whats every one else playing around with?

That's about where I am at too. Dirty 2:16s with a clean 2:17.1

Hard to keep the car from wanting to spin tires I have tried all my tuning genius and nothing is working. Gotta be real gentle with the throttle.

Hey Mikey, or anyone who knows...do these cars have and use traction control in the real life series? I know nothing about these cars or the actual series.

In real life, they use "Yokohama performance street radial tyres" and traction control is banned, hence "Sport Tires" and "No TCS". We're actually using wider and possibly softer tires than they do.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

Post by bigshotshane699 Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 17:49

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
XPR ChicaiN wrote:
bigshotshane699 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
bigshotshane699 wrote:Anyone have any times for suzuka full circuit yet I am looking at like a high 2:16 whats every one else playing around with?

That's about where I am at too. Dirty 2:16s with a clean 2:17.1

Hard to keep the car from wanting to spin tires I have tried all my tuning genius and nothing is working. Gotta be real gentle with the throttle.

Hey Mikey, or anyone who knows...do these cars have and use traction control in the real life series? I know nothing about these cars or the actual series.

In real life, they use "Yokohama performance street radial tyres" and traction control is banned, hence "Sport Tires" and "No TCS". We're actually using wider and possibly softer tires than they do.

I have the feeling that patience will be tested during this lol to be that gentle on the throttle for so many laps and races going to be a good interesting series especially with the tight tracks we are at.

bigshotshane699

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2017-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:00

^ It's a nice contrast to the other series we have going on right now, which either have race tires and loads of downforce (and TCS) or light weight low HP.

This one was designed to be a bit more hardcore from the onset.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by bigshotshane699 Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:03

I approve! This will be my first series along with d racing so looking forward to getting the ins and out of this organization and how this all works.

bigshotshane699

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 18:19

Flyin Mikey J wrote:^ It's a nice contrast to the other series we have going on right now, which either have race tires and loads of downforce (and TCS) or light weight low HP.

This one was designed to be a bit more hardcore from the onset.

I'm all for this, in fact...it helps me. Was just curious if the settings were mirroring the actual series or close. Seems it is. Cheers

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 18:49

I vote that qualifying be judged on who can get the highest drift score in one lap
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 19:54

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to communication issues, which hinder our ability to have restarts and safety cars, and until these issues have been corrected, the following rule changes will apply:

Damage: Fuel and Tires

Collisions: Default

In the event the communication glitches indeed do get patched, we will revert to the damage/collision rules as posted in the Rules and Regulations Thread
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 20:27

HaydieT wrote:I vote that qualifying be judged on who can get the highest drift score in one lap

+1
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 30 Oct 2017 - 4:01

You can tune 95% of the sliding out of these cars. It's only when you're in a slow corner or a long turn that the rear-end steps out.

After 10 laps or so with each car, I ran low 13s, but I could see 12s with proper tuning.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Mon 30 Oct 2017 - 12:13

F4H Diablo wrote:You can tune 95% of the sliding out of these cars. It's only when you're in a slow corner or a long turn that the rear-end steps out.

After 10 laps or so with each car, I ran low 13s, but I could see 12s with proper tuning.

To bad we have 4 or 5 laps to qualify. Yeah, there no way I can run 13s in 5 laps! IN 5 LAPS!!!!!!!!!!! But not too far from 13s either!!!! Surprised

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 30 Oct 2017 - 18:30

Same as Diablo for me. Didn't bother with the Ford but managed a 13.2 in the holden in 4 laps
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GR1M RACER Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 16:20

I'm only doing 17's. what am I doing wrong.
GR1M RACER
GR1M RACER

TORA Race Number : 331
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-10-19

http://jeffsine.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 16:50

GR1M RACER wrote:I'm only doing 17's. what am I doing wrong.

If I knew what I was doing I'd be able to answer that.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:28

Basically you have to just accept that A, these things will drift in 1st-4th gears depending on turn angle and elevation changes, and B, account for the unusual weight distribution, so point the Ute in the direction you want to go in before you would in any other car, and hope for the best.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by bigshotshane699 Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:23

Do we need to sign in for tonights race?

bigshotshane699

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:32

No need to sign in per week, just be ready to hop into your lobby about 15-20 min before qualifying starts, as that's about when you'll get an invite.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 2 Empty Cool

Post by bigshotshane699 Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:34

F4H Diablo wrote:No need to sign in per week, just be ready to hop into your lobby about 15-20 min before qualifying starts, as that's about when you'll get an invite.

Awesome thanks

bigshotshane699

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 17:19

THERE IS AN UPDATE FOR FORZA! PLEASE BE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE TONIGHT'S RACE!
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS Carlos Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 23:05

No qualy... no grid positions notifications... whats going on?

XRS Carlos

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2016-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 23:30

XRS Carlos wrote:No qualy... no grid positions notifications... whats going on?

The Suzuka round has been postponed until Dec 15, we'll try again next week at Mugello.

By the way, I did send three qualifying invites, but you never came. Hope that goes better next week.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 23:43

Note: Qualifying Host and Race Lobby Information can be found at:

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t18665-tora-sport-ute-timing-and-scoring

Qualifying Lobby Hosts are updated two hours prior to race time, if you miss your invite, join your host's lobby.

Race Grids will also be found on that page, including Lobby Hosts and Starting Positions.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS Carlos Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 11:48

Hi everyone.

Are we going to race tgis friday even if the game is not fixed? I dont know if a new update is comming this week but if not, we are going to have the same troubles then last friday.

XRS Carlos

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 14:41

The Carrera Cup went okay, surprisingly.

Just need to limit the lobbies to 16 people per lobby so that everyone can hear each other.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 18:02

Actually, last Friday had an additional issue in that many people were uploading an update at race time. Some couldn't access the track, others could depending on how far their upload had gotten at race time. And, I think to further complicate things, many were racing as their update was still loading, maxxing out their bandwidths and making the connections rather unstable.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS Carlos Fri 1 Dec 2017 - 16:24

Im gonna miss tonight's race because of work. Good luck everybody and see you next week.

XRS Carlos

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next