TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship.

Go down

TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. Empty TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship.

LMP3 Cup eSports Championship launched

The United Kingdom’s premier prototype sportscar racing series, the LMP3 Cup Championship, has launched an eSports Championship in conjunction with The Online Racing Organisation (TORA).

After a one-off race in 2016, the LMP3 Cup – endorsed by the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) – completed its first season in 2017 with Scottish duo Alasdair McCaig and Colin Noble taking the title in the #79 Ecurie Ecosse / Nielsen Racing Ligier JS P3. The Championship returns in 2018 with 12 races over six weekends on the best circuits the UK and Northern Europe has to offer.

TORA – the world's first sim racing group to be recognised by a real-world motorsport body, the MSA in 2010 – is entering its eleventh year as an eSports racing organisation. Series are primarily organised for the XBox One console due to its relative cost effectiveness and accessibility to a wide demographic of racing fans.

"I'm proud to bring LMP3 Cup to TORA for the first time,” said Matt Hunter, owner TORA. “Not only is this an all new series for the community to enjoy but also a great way for teams and drivers in the Championship to engage with this fast-growing fanbase.

“The addition of the LMP3 Cup to TORA's formidable portfolio further enhances our place in the eSport racing community and builds TORA's reputation as the go-to location for well organised, professionally presented virtual racing activities."

The LMP3 Cup eSports Championship will be contested on Slightly Mad Studio’s Project CARS 2 game and will consist of six rounds with 12 races. Each round will be formed of two races of 40 mins including a mandatory pit stop, providing a challenge as close to the physical LMP3 Cup as possible.

Sign-ups for the Championship will open via www.theonlineracingassociation.com, with the race schedule as follows:

Rounds 1 & 2: February 6th – Donington Park National
Rounds 3 & 4: February 13th – Brands Hatch GP
Rounds 5 & 6: February 30th – Spa Francorchamps
Rounds 7 & 8: February 27th – Snetterton 300
Rounds 9 & 10: March 6th – Donington Park GP
Rounds 11 & 12: March 13th – Silverstone GP

There will be titles for drivers, teams, and independents. Teams can consist of up to three drivers, with the top two in any given race scoring points towards the team's total.

Last edited by Matt on Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

TORA teams up with LMP3 Cup for the official Esports Championship. :: Comments

TM Chrismk360

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 18:31 by TM Chrismk360

Hi Matt when will sign-ups open ?

Back to top Go down

MT2 Levin

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 19:09 by MT2 Levin

not even a section for it yet? I'm kinda surprised since it's less than a month away.

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 20:19 by MuzWez

I’m interested in signing up. How do I do it?

Back to top Go down

MT2 Levin

Post Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 20:29 by MT2 Levin

you'll need to wait for them to bring the section for it online, then it'll be like in the other series with the:

Entry Name:
Driver Name/Gamertag:
TORA Number:
Livery choice:
Car Choice:

....or something along those lines. Give it a few days, and the section will open up.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down