TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Online Racing Manager EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Online Racing Manager EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Online Racing Manager EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Online Racing Manager EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Online Racing Manager

Go down

Online Racing Manager Empty Online Racing Manager

Here at TORA I'm always trying to find new ways of improving the way the events are ran, this started with automating the calculations in the spreadsheets, but there is only so much that can be done with a spreadsheet

I have therefore created a new web application which I am calling the "Online Racing Manager", all of our current race series are now being managed by this and can be found at the following link
(with the exception of endurance as they aren't even similar in the way they're managed so require programming completely different)

https://tora.onlineracingmanager.com/

If you do find any problems when using this, please first visit the FAQ page located in the navigation bar on the site, but if you're still having problems don't hesitate to contact me about this, there is a section in our discord called "online race manager" which you can post in, or alternatively you can PM me here, or on Discord.
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Online Racing Manager :: Comments

TJSteel

Post Tue 25 Aug 2020 - 1:59 by TJSteel

new update for ORM was released earlier today meaning that ORM can now host multiple tenants, I originally built this for TORA, but I've had requests from other sites to be able to run it too, so it's now been upgraded to manage multi tenancy,

to make this work, the application processes your requests based on the url you're coming from, so to be able to access this now, you will need to use the following url: https://tora.onlineracingmanager.com/

the old herokuapp link will still get you to ORM, but as that url isn't in the list of tenants it won't display any TORA specific info, but the tenant list is on the links page, so you if you forget the url, you can click links, then The Online Racing Association

Jcannon4422 likes this post

Back to top Go down