TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results

Go down

NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results Empty NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 10 May 2020 - 3:47

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 869
Drivers Involved: Myself, PROD DTechR
Series: NAFFCAR US
Round: 1
Race: 2
Lobby: A
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-law/video/96573411
start at 22 seconds

Description by DDM Law: Entering the chicane on lap 1, I make a clean move on the outside of a few cars, and as we get the the left hand portion, DTechR turns in like my car is not there, causing my car to go straight, and inevitably spin.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty to PROD DTechR for causing avoidable contact with DDM Law, resulting in a loss of position.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results Rib110
NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results Empty Re: NAFFCAR US - Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 10 May 2020 - 3:56

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 868
Drivers Involved: Ax4x Kane, LSEM Julian
Round: Round 1
Race: Race 3
Lap: 11

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ax4x-kane/video/96572314

Description by Ax4x Kane: Overtaking manoeuvre completed off track

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points to LSEM Julian for completing a pass while extending the track limits. You can't do that.

2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 11 May 2020 - 3:01

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 873
Drivers Involved: LSEM Julian
Race: Race 3
Lobby: Lobby A
Lap: Penultimate

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96638615

Description by DDM MeaD 212: Who in they're right mind goes to overtake like this? First cutting the top of the hill then on the fast left going fully off road to try and get along side... This was the kind off driving being used all night.

Stewards Decision: -5 Championship Points Penalty to LSEM Julian for extending track limits more than once and causing avoidable contact with DDM Mead 212, resulting in a crash. If you cut the track like this you should at a minimum be checking up to negate the time gained, not barreling in and pushing someone off an apex.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 14 May 2020 - 4:39

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 871
Drivers Involved: LSEM Julian, LSEM Suzuki
Race: Race 1
Lap: Continuous

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96632835
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96632881
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96632961
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96633020

Description by DDM MeaD 212: Compilation off poor driving from my point of view for just Race 1. I am doing SI's for each race involving One off these if not both these drivers. Other people had issues also.

Stewards Decision: Clip 1 was scrappy racing but no further action required. Clip 2 was LSEM Suzuki taking himself out over Mead's nose, so no further action. Clip 3 was scrappy again but was a combination of both drivers not giving each other any space. Clip 4 results in a written warning to LSEM Julian for causing avoidable contact. This didn't result in any loss of position, but it's clear from the progression of these clips that both drivers were agitated with each other due to aggressive driving. It needs to be curbed or penalties will be levied in the near future.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 14 May 2020 - 4:40

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 872
Drivers Involved: LSEM Suzuki, LSEM Julian, SGR Corvid
Race: Race 2
Lap: Lap 1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-mead-212/video/96635264

Description by DDM MeaD 212: The two LSEM guys are driving as if there was no one in front of them, hitting there 'normal' brake markers, yet there are cars ahead of a different speed class that have to brake more. This was continuous all night. In doing this on lap 1 they caused this incident.

Stewards Decision: -5 Championship Points Penalty applied to LSEM Suzuki for causing avoidable contact in T3, setting off a chain reaction crash that took out half the field.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 14 May 2020 - 4:42

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 870
Drivers Involved: Myself, LMP Chicago
Round: 1, Road Atlanta Club
Lap: Multiple

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/96575696 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/96575962
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/96576065

Description by SFM Cowmaster: This was either deliberate retaliation for the events of Bathurst since I was one of the other drivers in that car, or sheer incompetence by a driver that should know better. As you can see in the first two clips, coming into 10 A he makes an extremely poor move and hits 3 cars and then, coming into turn 1 I made a mistake and was a lane wide and slow and he comes through and smashes me off track. He never acknowledged it happened in chat or slowed down. In the third clip you can see him attempt to take me off track again and fail and proceed to pass me based on slowing me down with contact. Normally the third clip isn't much to me and I wouldn't care but given the prior events in the race and his seeming inability to pass me cleanly it is relevant.

Stewards Decision: This is a few penalties combined into one, so here it goes.

- The incident into T10 receives a -5 Championship Points Penalty for causing contact with multiple drivers when it was very much avoidable. Have to be paying more attention on lap 1 of a reverse grid race.

- The incident into T1 receives a -3 Championship Points penalty for causing avoidable contact to gain a position. To clarify, Staff/Stewards agree this incident was *not* intentional. Cowmaster looks like he's going to miss the apex and run wide, so Chicago plans to run it in hot. Problem is, Cowmaster squares the corner up and Chicago plows through him. Looks worse than it is, but still a penalty for causing contact - he needed to check up here.

- Lastly, the Staff and Stewards have fielded a number of complaints about LMP Chicago's aggressive driving style since the end of last year, sometimes leading to SI's and sometimes not. Considering the incidents at the 12 Hours of Bathurst, one would've expected Chicago to be more cautious in events directly afterwards, but this did not happen. As a result, Staff is suspending Chicago for one race event, which would be tomorrow's NAFFCar event on 5/14. Take a few days to think about how you're driving around others and come back next week ready to go.

This also serves as a warning to others that this recent influx of push to pass contact, taking the mick with track limits, and overly aggressive driving is going to come to a screeching halt. I'm not sure why people think that sort of behavior is okay, because it never has been, but it stops now or the penalties will add up quickly.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 16 May 2020 - 13:52

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 883
Drivers Involved: Tarponboy95, myself
Round: 2
Race: 3
Lap: 6

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiGlamorousHerdTheRinger

Description by DDM Law: Tarponboy is taking a normal line into turn one and then pulls out and proceeds to spear me in my right rear quarterpanel, and does not stop hitting it until I am spun into the tire wall on the inside after the exit of the corner

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Point Penalty to Tarponboy95 for causing avoidable contact, resulting in a crash. In this case, Tarponboy should've chopped the throttle after making the ill-advised dive into T1, and also chopped the throttle on exit to avoid putting Law into the tire wall.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 18 May 2020 - 3:38

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 886
Drivers Involved: myself, isyoube
Series: NAFFCAR
Round: Round 2 / Sebring Club
Race: Race 2
Lobby: B Lobby
Lap: Lap 7

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ax4x-matt/video/97433971

Description by Ax4x Matt: After attempting to pass the car ahead, I had a very slight decrease in momentum going through the final corner, but not slow enough to cause a stack up. However, as I am trying to rejoin the racing line, isyoube shows up and runs into the side of me, forcing me slightly wide with my right side tires on the curb. As I am trying to stay as far right as possible and get my car back on track, he makes contact with me, almost sending both of us into the tire barrier and out of contention. This is a situation where he could have given me much more room and raced me much cleaner than this. There is plenty of room on the left for him to avoid me. This was not the first time during the event he had late braked into a corner and attempted to move me out of the way. He shows improper racing etiquette and poor sportsmanship. If needed, I do have my first person live pov that I recorded from the event and will be happy to clip that as well. I clipped the replay because it is easier to see the situation from the 3rd person pov.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident - This really did not amount to much more than Forza physics rearing their ugly head. Unfortunate but not attributable to either driver.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 18 May 2020 - 3:38

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 884
Drivers Involved: Ax4x Se7en, Myself
Series: Naffcar
Round: 2, Sebring
Race: 3
Lobby: B

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/621687320 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/621691047 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/621692620 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/621697058

Description by isyoube: Clip 1 - Simply put, Se7en makes a divebomb move from way too far away, hitting my right rear after turn-in, turning me into a pinball, and causing a multiple car incident.

Clip 2 - Se7en exits corner all the way to track out with no regard to me being there and leaving no space. This causes ""Forza glue"" and we both end up off track. Upon reentering the track, he deliberately sticks to track right and gives me no room to re-enter (Telemetry shows him move to stay track right and force me into the wall off track). Later down the straight, he body checks me - None of these are probably big deals and can be called racing incidents alone, maybe, but combining the sequence of events and deliberate force off and attempt to run me into the wall, this shows he was trying to force his way by me.

Clip 3 - Not a big deal on its own, and while it doesn't effect my race/position here, another terrible attempt at a divebomb that caused the first clip incident and combined with all other incidents from these clips, shows his terrible racecraft and driving. My view - he attempts a terribly late divebomb, and of note, he gets back on the gas and literally drives into me. He had time to let off or get on the brakes to stay out of me. Instead choosing to drive into me and letting whatever happens, happen. At this point, I called him out in the group chat and his response was ""it's nothing different than you do"" which proves he understood what he was doing.

Clip 4 - Again, not a big deal on its own and not SI worthy. However, combined with previous clips, noteworthy. Mistimes his brake zone and taps me, forcing me slightly unsettled wide, but not terrible. Upon getting off of me, he drive into my rear again instead of giving me space after I called him out and all of the multiple other incidents.

Stewards Decision: Clip 1 will result in a -3 Championship Points Penalty to Ax4x Se7en, with the remaining clips not requiring further action. Just an ill-advised dive that resulted in avoidable contact.

That being said, I want to address the swarth of drivers (not just here with Isyoube and Seven) claiming that people are "intentionally" taking people each other out. I've been racing for quite a long time, and I've seen my fair share of crashes, sloppy driving, and questionable tactics. That being said, I have seen more "intentional wreck" accusations in the past 3 weeks than the past 11 years of my online racing career. If you're getting to the point where you're getting into heated arguments in party chat with each other, and trying to take each other out... in a Forza league race? You need to take a step back and re-evaluate. Get it together and let's have fun. That's what it's all about, after all. FUN.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 8 Jun 2020 - 1:31

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 903
Drivers Involved: Myself, DDM Zrolizac
Round: Suzuka
Lobby: 1
Lap: 2

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/99705237

Description by SFM Cowmaster: DDM Zrolizac left the track of his own accord and when reentering the track, hit my car, hence, it was an unsafe rejoin.

Stewards Decision: No Action Required. Nothing really happened here. Zrolizac re-entered and Cowmaster continued to close the door, resulting in incidental, minor contact.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 8 Jun 2020 - 1:43

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 904
Drivers Involved: DDM Zrolizac
Round: Suzuka
Lobby: 1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/99705448 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/99705391 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sfm-cowmaster/video/99710886

Description by SFM Cowmaster: DDM Zrolizac made a habit of cutting the second to last corner on multiple laps. The first time it allowed him to get alongside my car in a way that would not have been possible without cutting the track and he gained a position by doing so. The second time he was able to maintain more speed than he other wise would have been able to do and was able to maintain a place he would have struggled more with had he taken the corner properly. and the third clip is just a cut to cut.

Stewards Decision: Incidents 1+2 will combine for a -3 Penalty for DDM Zrolizac. He made minor cuts to gain a position on track, though clip one show it also was influenced to avoid making a cluster-crash in the final turn. Clip 3 has 2 wheels on the line, and is not worthy of noting on an SI.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 8 Jun 2020 - 1:54

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 902
Drivers Involved: Ax4x Se7en, isyoube
Series: Naffcar
Round: 5
Race: 1
Lap: Multiple laps, middle of race and towards the end

Evidence: Clip 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/641629108
Clip 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/641631925

Description by Ax4x Se7en: Clip 1: isyoube runs me wide and hits me off track into the grass.

Clip 2: isyoube divebombs, hitting me off the track. Then lost control and hits me again causing forza glue.

These incidents cause me to lose 2 or 3 positions.

Stewards Decision: No Action Required in Clip 1, as nothing really happened. Clip 2 is a Racing Incident. Isyoube established position on the inside into T1, and Se7en turned in to the racing line. Unfortunate, but no one is at fault here.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 2:26

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 947
Drivers Involved: Tarponboy95, myself
Round: 7
Lap: 4 and 6

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-law/video/101024449
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-law/video/101024491

*Supplemental Clip for Incident 1: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ddm-law/video/101159393

Description by DDM Law: In clip one, Tarponboy is clearly seen to be turning into my right-rear, as his car clearly jinks to the left. Following this happening, I recovered to once again pass him, cleanly, which then lead to him hitting me again in the rear quarterpannel, spinning me yet again, as shown in the second clip.

Stewards Decision: Tarponboy is disqualified from Race 2 for intentionally spinning DDM Law. The supplemental video shows a sequence where DDM Law aggressively tries to defend to the inside, and contact is made. Shortly after this, Law begins to drift right but Tarponboy moves hard left suddenly, spinning Law out. There is no space for intentional wrecking anyone in a league race, especially one such as NAFFCar which is 100% meant to be a for-fun, pick me up style event.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 2:28

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 948
Drivers Involved: Tarponboy
Round: 7

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyGiftedDuckYouWHY https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedCourteousLorisNinjaGrumpy https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicTenuousInternSquadGoals https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicBlindingNoodleEagleEye

Description by SFM Cowmaster: Repeated Track cuts

Stewards Decision: Penalty from SI-947 overrides this penalty of -5 Championship Points.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 2:40

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 949
Drivers Involved: SGR ChaosFox
Round: 7(COTA)
Race: 2 and 3

Evidence: Video and screenshots

Description by isyoube: Clip 1 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655051262 - Doesn't leave any room in turn 2 and hits me. Clips below support lack of situational awareness and leaving room for others seen in this instance. Also in this clip, you will see him deliberately cut 2 corners, driving beyond the kerbing to gain positions.

Clip 2 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655054123 - a number of us cut the corner here. Not the issue on this clip. Admittedly, I didn't see Matt (I think?) ahead and braking, and didn't expect it so I did get into the back of Chaos - not an excuse or reasoned away, I should have done better (along with the corner cut). But after the corner cut and contact, Chaos deliberately drives into me and off track.

Clip 3 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655069586 - Start of race 3. Chaos just barrels into turn 1 causing a domino effect of contact which caused me to lose 5 positions.

Clip 4 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655071907 - Shows Chaos deliberately cutting the esses again to gain an advantage. In addition, unsafe reentry and in an effort to not get hit, I get taken out by Lamborghini.

Clip 5 - Admission of guilt on my part, as I'm sure there will be an SI. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655092438 - I misjudged and thought he'd be moving faster and just rammed him off. As pissed as I was at him, it wasn't fair to gain the advantage this way, so I slowed down to let him back by - doesn't excuse what I did.

Clip 6 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655094096 - after the above (final lap) clip, he was driving even more aggressive through the next few corners and I had a suspicion that he would attempt to retaliate. Final two corners he did just that. We both cut the final corner - in screenshots below you'll see this was common for him, but I did so because I knew he was going to try to take me out, and he does so in the final corner, to make up a position.

Screenshots in the link below show constant abuse of track limits - his car isn't fast over a full lap so he abuses track limits constantly to stay ahead and/or gain positions. In theory, this link should take you to all of the clips, but please let me know if they don't and I'll figure something else out. https://account.xbox.com/Profile?xr=mebarnav&activetab=main:mainTab4

Stewards Decision: -5 Championship Points Penalties applied to Race Two as well as Race Three for SGR ChaosFox. Now before anyone asks "WTH this isn't consistent, he cut the track, etc.", here is the reason why the penalties were applied as such.

NAFFCAR is the TORA-equivalent of banger racing. It's a group of odd-ball cars, racing odd-ball tracks, all in the name of fun. "Sweating" for this series is doing it wrong. Much like your local weeknight races, the racing that goes on is also meant to be a bit of fun, though by definition of the rules regarding contact may be stretched a bit from time to time. The same was said for track limits - it was a bit loosey-goosey all season but it was understood among the drivers. Come to COTA, and well... people decided to take the mick. It's disappointing but I can't say I'm fully surprised. People were all over the place. Up until this round, it wasn't an issue. After consulting with staff, stewards, and the Series Organizer, it was decided that DQ's would not be handed out. It wouldn't be fair to penalize track limit violations in a "normal" way when the consensus from all lobbies and series in the previous rounds had a different mentality towards them. In the future, special care will be taken to hold everyone to a higher standard, as well as not racing at COTA again. That circuit STINKS.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 2:41

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 950
Drivers Involved: DDM zrolizac
Round: 7 (COTA)
Lap: Not sure

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/655055093

Description by isyoube: Just straight took me out, caused me multiple positions.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points penalty given to DDM Zrolizac for causing avoidable contact with Isyoube.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down