TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved.

2 posters

Go down

Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. Empty Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved.

Post by VaderMonkeyJay Fri 22 May 2020 - 14:58

Hey guys I'm Jay (or as folk will call me - VaderMonkey), Im new to this sort of thing, I mostly play Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4 & Project Cars 2 (For all my sins). I'd like to get involved in group events and races on whichever of the afore-mentioned mentioned games.

Im based in the UK, So I'd normally be on (my Xbox - One), from mid to late afternoon (UK time). I was introduced to TORA by a couple Twitch streamers I follow. I'm interested in whats involved, plus I love Racing no matter the format.
VaderMonkeyJay
VaderMonkeyJay

TORA Race Number : 035
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-05-22

Back to top Go down

Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. Empty Re: Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved.

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Fri 22 May 2020 - 15:37

Welcome!! Cool

Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. Y4AOm8B

Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then Hey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. MMW7lPFHey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. Ugzq3mEHey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. SyP3J7VHey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. ThRRsUxHey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. UDO8mUuHey all, Im new and looking forward to getting involved. DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down