TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward!

Go down

2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! Empty 2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward!

All,

We are looking to add a few more people into our ranks to be stewards for weekly events as well as endurance races.

Qualifications:

Considerable experience racing online. Experience at TORA is a plus though racing at other sites works as well.
Knowledgeable about race craft as well as the TORA Rulebook
Available weekly to deliberate Incidents
Not-biased.

Due to abundance of drivers in staff already, applications will not be accepted from DDM and SFM drivers. This will reduce inherent bias, though drivers from these teams already are not allowed to deliberate on behalf of their teammates.

Please use the template below:

Years of Experience Racing online:
Why do you want to be a Steward (1-3 sentences. Anymore than that, and I stop reading):
What skills would make you a good Steward:

All applications will be reviewed by myself and fellow staff, and followups will be done via Private Message.

Thanks,
Diablo
Head Steward
Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

2020 - Apply to be a TORA Steward! :: Comments

Ax4x Bandit

Post Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 19:06 by Ax4x Bandit

Years of Experience Racing online: 7 years
Why do you want to be a Steward (1-3 sentences. Anymore than that, and I stop reading): To make sure that the driving standards at TORA are followed by the community.
What skills would make you a good Steward: Attention to detail. Patience. Open to hearing opposing view points.

Ax4x Kane and Ax4x farcanal like this post

Back to top Go down

SGR Corvid

Post Thu 25 Jun 2020 - 23:47 by SGR Corvid

Years of Experience Racing online: Just under nine.

Why do you want to be a Steward (1-3 sentences. Anymore than that, and I stop reading): To ensure that TORA standards are upheld and to help move the club forward. Also... I've been on every other staff team so...

What skills would make you a good Steward: I have literally unlimited time to review incidents, and have had almost no disciplinary action enforced on me. (Sorry NJStock) Additionally, helping with the stewarding process would also allow me to better execute my duties on the community team.

SFM Darkzer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bayless 39

Post Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 16:47 by Ax4x Bayless 39

Years of Experience Racing online: 14

Why do you want to be a Steward (1-3 sentences. Anymore than that, and I stop reading): To help assure that rules are upheld and good racecraft is encouraged.

What skills would make you a good Steward: Been heavily involved in the competitive online racing scene since FM1. Was the co-founder and President of ISRA (International Simulation Racing Association) from the end of FM1 until the organization folded in the later stages of FM4. Was also a member of the TOG at SimR for a couple of seasons.

Ax4x Kane and Ax4x farcanal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down