TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J

Go down

NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J Empty NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J

Post by BigBen13x Wed 17 Nov 2021 - 14:45

I am sure that most long time TORA members remember Flyin' Mikey J.  Mikey was a long time TORA staff member and is responsible for creating many of the popular Thursday night series.  These include American Iron, Trans Am, Touring Masters, Mighty Mites, and, of course NAFFCAR.  Mikey also kept TORA's doors opened running events on Forza 4 after the disappointing launch of Forza 5 and a near collapse of the Forza community as a whole.  On a more personal note, Mikey was the person who suggested that I join TORA staff when I first started racing at TORA back in 2015 and was my team leader for many years when I raced for Allied Forces.  

On November 16, 2021, a housefire ripped through Mikey's home and as a result, he lost everything he owned.  We are asking that racers who sign up for this race to please donate what they can to the GoFundMe page set up by his son.  NAFFCAR was Mikey's favorite series that he ever created, so I hope that we can use it to give back to him.  Please consider donating even if you are not able to make the race!  Every little bit will help.

Mikey's GoFundMe Page: https://gofund.me/fa2e2b58

NAFFCAR Enduro - Supporting Flyin Mikey J DhRz91BVQAACntr?format=jpg&name=900x900
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

CCX RallyCap likes this post

Back to top Go down