TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team.

5 posters

Go down

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. Empty PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team.

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 3:07

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. NewPERTlogo

Here, you will find out all the latest news and updates from The PERT group.

First, our team line-up.

PERT: Audi Sport;

Driver 1: Jammy77: Audi S5
Driver 2: MonkOfMadness2: Audi S5
Driver 3: WayFastWh1tey: Audi S5

PERT: *Team un-confirmed*

Driver 1: *Un-confrimed*
Driver 2: *un-confirmed*
Driver 3: *un-confirmed*

The cars:

The first team - Audi Sport - will be using the 2007 Audi S5. The car and all of the factory Audi Sport upgrades are beleived to be at a value in the region of £271,000 each. The Twin turbo-charged, 6 Cylinder engine gives quite a kick to the driver behind the wheel, with torque in the region of 445 lb-ft, it will certainly wake you up.

The second team is still under negotiation, The car they will be using is beleived to be from Japan. The heads of PERT are beleived to be in talks with 'NISMO' to seal a deal with the parts/tuning company for our cars/tuning. The deal is beleived to be worth well over 4 Million pounds, so PERT have'nt come to this championship short handed.

Here are some Pictures from the recent Promotional advertising photoshoot with BOSCH;

This car will be used this sunday, painted black in memory of the much loved AMG Pale Rider, A.K.A Casey. Pictures of the regular car will be released soon...

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. PaleRiderAudi1

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. PaleRiderAudi2

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. PaleRiderAudi3

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. PaleRiderAudi4

The Group are expecting both teams to be finishing in the top three in the teams standings in season 3. New manager Alex Rogers a.k.a Jammy stated: ''I think Audi Sport will definately be in the top three, we have set the pace during testing with possibly one of the most competitive cars out there, we have to make it count this year.''

Stay tuned for more updates and news from this years hot shots...

Cheers guys,

The PERT group.

Back to top Go down

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. Empty Re: PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team.

Post by CQR Champion Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 7:36

I love the first and last picture!!!
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. Empty Re: PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team.

Post by AZT Mad Monk Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 9:17

not sure we need a second team jammy, we are allowed (or at least we were allowed back in the day) a stand-in driver. so because pred is still doing the ETCC, he could be our stand-in driver.
AZT Mad Monk
AZT Mad Monk

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.Race-ShopWorldSeries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 9:59

Real nice Jammy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by WayFastWh1tey Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 12:18

Glad to be onboard, I believe we have a good package with the team Audi Sport S5 and should contend for some race victories with a little luck!

WayFastWh1tey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 13:27

We already have the drivers lined up though, it's a bit late now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 13:34

Holy bejesus thats a nice paint!!!!!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 4:23

Okay lads,

Sadly im pulling out of this season for the simple reason that i dont have the time to spare and commit myself to driving on sundays.

I have loved the round that i did and may make a return in season 4. For now, i will stick around and do the side serie, including the BTCC.

I will give people help with tuning and testing cars if you ever need it, just ping me a message on XBL, my gamertag(s) are in my sig.

And for those who are interested, there will be an official Forza 2 Time Attack series coming along soon, with the best drivers and garages going head to head to see who comes out on top.

There may even be a return of FBMW Champion Wink

Cya around on the forum guys, cant wait for the britcar 24 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 7:39

sad to here!!

We please keep us update in you Tuning garage! and lets us know what up been up too lately.
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 10:13

Jammy 77 wrote:Okay lads,

Sadly im pulling out of this season for the simple reason that i dont have the time to spare and commit myself to driving on sundays.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Feb 2009 - 1:40

Okay guys, after a very long time no speak, we finally return to give you the heads up from the PERT Audi Sport end of things. This will be updated later on today, until then I leave you with this as a short teaser...

PERT: Prodrive European Racing Team. Domination1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down