TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Slider S15: For One Night Only! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Slider S15: For One Night Only!

Go down

Slider S15: For One Night Only! Empty Slider S15: For One Night Only!

Slider S15 TCC

For one night Only TRC World Champion Slider S15 is returning to his spiritual home of the TORA Touring Car Championship this Tuesday night!

Slider is returning to the series that first bought him into TORA back in January 2009 and bought him great success last season. However outside commitments have sadly kept Slider away from TCC Competition this season, the first after the switch to Forza 3 which itself has bought him much success.

Slider S15 Acura

The weapon of choice for this one night blitz on the TCC is this SBR Developed Acura TSX TCC. The car is a test mule developed by SBR on behalf of Acura for a munfuacturer backed assult on the TCC. However the plans fell apart before the season began and the car was mothballed after it was used for homologation by TORA.

With Slider being the test driver during the project he's very acclimatised to the car already and really looking forward to getting back into the TCC and the great action it provides.

Slider S15 one night only

"It shows how much this means to me to get back to my roots like this, as you can see ive sponsored myself for this round with only input from Falken Tires (namely just giving me some free tires) and SBR allowing me to use their car." Commented Slider.

"After the TFD Successes of my personal operations (SBR Driftworks) and having personally built 4 of the Top 5 cars in the TFD Championship I felt it was time to bring My Storefront to the forefront and Advertise it in a different way from my traditional Demo-cars, especially with the 2011 paints starting to come in."

With Slider used to regular podiums these days it'll either be an awesome display or a dissapointment come race time, but dont expect him to hold anything back, and definately dont count him out as he takes up his spot at the 5th Seed in TCC 2010!
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Slider S15: For One Night Only! :: Comments

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 22:59 by Ax4x Chaddy

just hope im seeing it in my mirrors!