TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat

+20
GLR Asteroid
AMR JSlim
MOPAR001
ExesIV36
VVV Grimm
EZT Rezin
F4H Bullet
Michae1 Weston
bobwithajob
Bob Dixon 76
LMR DarthMario
x Gashi x
EZT PDILLY77
EZT TomCat7
Richy59
JAMIE ANDERS0N
TG Wormburner
Diablo 29x
EZT Stephane
EZT Neo 45
24 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat

Post by EZT uncabunca Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 4:00

Yes, Neo is in the process of moving from Ohio to Indiana. I'm sure he will update the points as soon as he can.
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

TORA Race Number : 56
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat

Post by VVV Grimm Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 6:03

Thats cool,thanks for the info.I know moving house is a b****
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 5:11

It's been two weeks now and no one has even said anything about the final standings or the prizes. Quite frustrating, this isn't a very good end to a race series that was quite fun.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT uncabunca Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 21:56

I know Neo's working on it. He asked me to send him the results of round 8 since he doesn't have internet right now. He should have internet at his new place by the end of the week.
EZT uncabunca
EZT uncabunca

TORA Race Number : 56
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 3 Apr 2011 - 23:30

He was playing Lost Planet on Xbox all night last night. Was online when I signed off
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 21:32

Well, I'd first like to apologize for the delay in getting the final results and points/standings posted. It has been crazy at my old job training the person taking over my responsibilities plus everything else in order to have been able to start my new job in Indiana. When I was able, I just vegged out when I was home and got online.

With that being said...

Congratulations to EZT Neverwinter with his overall individual victory in the series!! Congrats also goes out to VVV Slim for his Second Place finish and to VVV worm for his Third Place finish. It was a hard fought victory for Neverwinter that went down to the last race! Nice job goes out to GLR Diablo (4th) and VVV Grimm (5th) to round out the Top Five finishers.

On the team front, it was close again!! Congratulations to Team Veni Vidi Vici on their narrow team victory!! It was anyone's to win and came down to the last race of the series! Kudos to EZT Motorsport Team 1 (2nd) and Green Leafers (3rd) to round out the podium positions!

Huge congratulations to VVV Micko on his crushing Privateers victory!! With missing the first race, there was no room for error! Fabulous job, Micko!! Great job also goes to CinemadesignerX (2nd) and Bearcat1975 (3rd) on their respective finishes among the Privateers!

Finally, I personally wish to thank everyone for their support, patience, and understanding during this series!!! To say it's not hard work to do this has never done it all themselves before. I appreciate it! I am sorry for the delay in getting to this point, but real life comes first.

Thank you all for participating in this series on TORA!! Thank you all for all your suggestions for the next series that is already in the planning/preparing stages! It will be hosted by GLR at their FMC site and be included as an eligible FMC Championship event.

Thank you to everyone at TORA for all their patience and understanding as well!! It is greatly appreciated!! I hope to see more of your membership participating with us! I also believe a number of our European friends will be involved here from time to time.

It has been a wonderful time!! From what I have heard and read, everyone enjoyed it! That for me is a job well done!

Until next time, see you on the tarmac!

P.S. Would the winners please send me an XBL message so the credits may be issued. Thanks! Wink

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 10:53; edited 3 times in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 13:39

Bump!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 17:40

Hey Neo,

No problem at all, thanks to EZT for joining us at TORA you all are welcome to carry on racing in TORA events as well Smile

Im sure a few TORA members will join your next series.

Thanks Neo Smile

EZT StockHatch Series 1 - General Chat - Page 6 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6