TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List

+26
F4H FACEPALMER
EZT DJ
johnnyboy360
F4H Carrera
narboza22
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
JeffH16
Matt
i redbeard
nickyf1
its troff
lfcnicklfc
EZT PDILLY77
AMR JSlim
Stonewall458
LMR DarthMario
CaptainHandbag
Crisis Nine
TG Wormburner
CQR Champion
Captain Handbag
HCR generaltso
EZT Ramoza
Biggsy tv
CQR Rogue
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List

Post by CaptainHandbag Sun 22 May 2011 - 14:34

Has anyone got a PM from anybody back yet?
CaptainHandbag
CaptainHandbag

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Series Registration & Entry List

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 22 May 2011 - 14:36

i have. Smile
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 14:41

Applications have been replied to. Hope that was a quick enough reply. First time doing this eh?
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 14:44

For this series please use the GT3 numberbox.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonewall458 Sun 22 May 2011 - 14:59

When do we need to send in photos for the Spotters Guide?
Stonewall458
Stonewall458

Number of posts : 1560
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:00

ill get back to you on that in about an hour if thats ok?
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:10

Are you being serious? I got my PM in at 2.01 and I'm being given my second choice? So what you're saying is that in the space of two minutes two teams and three privateers chose that car ahead of me bearing in mind only 12 people were online including me and Biggs?

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:21

Crisis Nine wrote:Are you being serious? I got my PM in at 2.01 and I'm being given my second choice? So what you're saying is that in the space of two minutes two teams and three privateers chose that car ahead of me bearing in mind only 12 people were online including me and Biggs?

You forget, TORA staff have always got first priority... that's how it has always looked anyway, Since the days of AJ.

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:26

No staff were online. So I don't expect to see any of the staff getting the car I wanted before me when they weren't here to request it. If thats the case then this really isn't the place I thought it was but I'd be very suprised if that was the case.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:31

Sorted. You just can't get the staff these days. Wink

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT PDILLY77 Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:36

well i submitted a second after 9.00 am EST and was the fourth team submitted.
EZT PDILLY77
EZT PDILLY77

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-04-14

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:43

I still think TORA should just ditch this stupid limit to cars and being given numbers. The more you limit my options the less I want to be involved. I want freedom and we haven't really had any since AJ left, he did some bad but he still left us options.

What options are we given now? Practically none.

TORA now seems to run on a get what your given basis...don't like it [Censored] off.

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:47

Since I've been a member of TORA in May 2009, I've always known there to be a limit on cars. Helps there to be a more variety of different marques within the series. Surely there can't be only a single car you'd want to run in is there?

The thing with Crisis was an error and as he pointed it out so politely and calmly, I have rectified my error.

Sorry
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:51

Rectified......sounds painful
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 22 May 2011 - 15:58

Haha, a single car? I've not even built any of these cars. Never do any testing, I only choose a car for its looks. Couldn't care less whether I'm competitive or not. I'm not like most, I don't automatically jump at the quickest car... what's the point, I get absolutely no enjoyment from winning in a quicker car. I don't even know what Worm applied for, I left it all to him. Just give me a car and I'll drive it.

Kind of like the ISCC handicap, do other drivers seriously get enjoyment out of beating a car that has a handicap? Because I have to tell you, I don't.

It's sort of like the FIA here, you keep introducing stuff to make the racing closer and it may work but it's making the racing so damn boring. On the ISCC handicap...Faster drivers are at the front for a reason. Soon I'm half expecting TORA to introduce some other stupid rule stating all quick drivers will be in slower cars.

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT PDILLY77 Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:01

Handicaps suck i agree with that! I want to see how different the iscc results would be without handicaps.
EZT PDILLY77
EZT PDILLY77

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-04-14

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:09

You know the list of cars is wrong. The V12 Vantage isn't an available car. If it is my entry is changing now. This should say DBS
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:10

Well spotted. Sorted
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:10

Well Slim the cars are close, I chose the Sport Classic because it's sexy. The stock rims are awesome on their own.

I think the Z4's are hideous and I'm not a fan of the F430 (It looks stupid to me). The Shelby looks like a huge brick and the Vette needs a transmission and I hate tuning them.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:19

I see what you did there Simon. Actually genuinely like the sarcasm in your post. But given that this is the only series I run in surely you can understand my concern at not getting the car I wanted. But as you point out all sorted now so thank you.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:21

I think it's cause I half expected you to pick the Lotus. Just surprised you didn't. It was my mistake.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR JSlim Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:23

I'm happy with the Porka, like you said it looks good. I just don't like it because it's built by a German but I'm happy to drive it. Personally I would of gone for the Aston or TVR, because I'm an English [Censored] and because there some of the best looking on that list. Laughing

AMR JSlim

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:37

I hate the TVR! I do like the Aston though, I'm with ya there.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:38

uuurgh the TVR, i hate that car so much!
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sun 22 May 2011 - 16:58

The TVR is a decent car if you can get to grips with the masses of oversteer it generates. I can't drive it for anything tho. Yeah decided against the Lotus this year. It turns in like a dream but I was faster everywhere in the Lambo. Not going to make the mistake I made last year and stick the Lotus out of loyalty. I'd much rather change and be on the pace.

Crisis Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next