TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update)

Go down

XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) Empty XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update)

Today it was announced that XTI Nightrider (P. Sly) will be making an official return to TORA action with XTI's new Ferrari 458 Itallia GT car. Built by Risi Competizione and prepared by XTI Racing, the 458 was chosen for its great responsiveness and stability making it very easy and fun to drive. XTI Racing is also proud to announce that USA based telecom provider Verizon has come on board as a title sponsor. As soon as the announcement was made, photos surfaced showing the car doing some test laps at the XTI Racing facility, set up on an abandoned airfield. The team was surprised that photos surfaced from the supposedly secure location with Sly saying that he was going to fast to see the sneaky photographers and was surprised they even hopped the barbed wire fence and were able to sneak by the XTI Dog, which had been thrown a steak at the time. With the photos leaked, XTI has agreed to release them here for your viewing pleasure
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) Forza310
XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) Forza410
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

XTI Needs better security (ISCC Update) :: Comments

LMR DarthMario

Post Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 19:58 by LMR DarthMario

lookin' Good Nightrider! hope you enjoy your return to Racing! Smile

Btw, what the XTi Dog's name?

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 20:44 by XTI Jon Snow

The XTI Dog is a german Sheppard puppy named XTI Dog. He yaps a lot but isn't really what we would call frightening

Back to top Go down

ATR DAN

Post Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 8:26 by ATR DAN

Very nice livery mate. It'll be great to see the XTI name back in TORA. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

XTI Jon Snow

Post Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 16:25 by XTI Jon Snow

Thanks Dan!
And Unlike my pre-season GT entry I will actually have time to run. When I made my GT entry I was at the end of a semester and Uni and work was closing in on me. Now I have at least one race during my winter break and 3 during my summer and the other I can probably make as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down