TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
CQR - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
CQR - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
CQR - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
CQR - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
CQR - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
CQR - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
CQR - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
CQR - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
CQR - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

CQR

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CQR - Page 5 Empty CQR

As most of our members have other commitments in the week we won't be entering the TCC This year but we will be building cars. We already have one major TORA team waiting for there car as we speak and the whole of the CQR team are offering there services for anyone interested in a car.

CQR drivers (many of which who were formerly WWR members) have dominated in FWD cars for the past 5 years, here's a look back at some of our highlights:

•2007 - Forza 2: Many CQR drivers dominate the top 20 at Road Atlanta Short in a FWD Mugen Integra and our FWD B-class cars are the car of choice in public lobbies.
•2008 - Forza 2: CQR MAGiC wins the HLC Season 6 Week 5 event with the ultimate FWD test, a U-class FWD 600bhp Ford Focus, beating drivers from teams such as GSW, FTW and V12.
•2009/10 - Forza 3: The AWD advantage in Forza 3 makes it difficult to race FWD cars, but VtecRollA still produces some quick FWD Honda's and some top 10 times.
•2011 - Forza 3: CQR wins the Virtual Motorsports GP2 Series in a FWD Toyota Celica, with a 1-2-3 clean sweep in the drivers' championship, and CQR White take the teams championship. Also, CQR HABURi wins the Virtual Motorsports SpecRacing series in FWD Mini Cooper.
•2012 - Forza 4: CQR become the number 1 ranked club in C-class on Forza 4, using mostly FWD cars.

The CQR Club has some of the fastest drivers of the virtual world (and real world) and some of the best tuners too. If anyone is interested in any cars tunes or both for the TCC or any other series please send me a PM or just reply here.

Come and check out our site and forum.

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk/

Regards

Mike
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

CQR :: Comments

theboomeranga

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:33 by theboomeranga

and i know it may not be my place to say that, but i have high respect for CQR, and F4H, and XPR, VVV Ax4x, well nearly everyone here, and we're all here for the same thing so why fight?

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:36 by Ax4x Kane

I was not trying to bait you. I was just curious as to why his membership was terminated. And I'll bet it's not just me who is wondering, I just said it that's all. No hard ones dude.

Here is a picture of a Giraffe:
CQR - Page 5 4

Cheers

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:40 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

You could have got a smaller giraffe

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:42 by Hainesy

BG Chucky 82 wrote:You could have got a smaller giraffe
They are pretty big animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:42 by Guest

nickyf1 wrote:What's he done this time?

In all seriousness though. This is playing around on games consoles, why 'terminate' memberships? Surely all TORA is is a bit of fun? You have an 'official grid girl', seriously guys? Seriously?

This is one of the reasons why I don't race these days.

No ones forcing anyone to read this thread. It's used for updates to our line-up, new additions, gamertag changes and removals - it's called communication.

CQR has plenty of fun thanks, not just at TORA but also VTCC, Virtual Motorsports, FLMS and iRacing - and has both virtual and real life racing drivers and a real life grid girl. FYI, CQR grid girl, Jess Megan, is a highly intelligent degree student and grid girl in WEC, DTM etc, and writes some excellent Motorsport articles, as well as looking great in a CQR cap. Although you should see Jono in a CQR mankini...

@Kilroy - It's inappropriate for members to discuss internal club decisions, and it would be disrespectful to Franchitti to do so.

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:54 by Hainesy

CQR MAGiC wrote:Although you should see Jono in a CQR mankini...
CQR - Page 5 Tumblr_lxgpznPu2T1r5tnv4_zps36dec555

Back to top Go down

CQR Jono

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:05 by CQR Jono

CQR MAGiC wrote:Although you should see Jono in a CQR mankini...

Thanks for bringing this up Mark Rolling Eyes

I know why you've done it as well - you know full well that if I don't post the picture that the TORA curtain twitchers will be out trying to 'find an angle'..............therefore I may as well get it over and done with!!

Ladies and gents I give you the first and only public viewing of the CQR mankini as modelled by yours truly:-

CQR - Page 5 8942062965_95854638ff_o

Unfortunately the CQR logo isn't on view, one of my rolls of fat is obscuring it..........damn that last bag of Greggs Jam Donuts Evil or Very Mad

We should be able to release full price and distribution details soon so please feel free to state your interest below - we've even arranged a special pink version for our friends at British Gamers Cheers

Get in quick before they've all gone!!

Back to top Go down

BG Wumba

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:07 by BG Wumba

My eyes are burning Shocked

Back to top Go down

CQR Jono

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:10 by CQR Jono

BG Wumba wrote:My eyes are burning Shocked

I'll put you down for two then shall I?

Every multiple purchase gets a special gift.........a signed A4 copy of the promotional photo. There's no need to thank me, it's all part of the service Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:14 by Ax4x Kane

CQR - Page 5 Grumpy_cat_smiling

Jono...You even made Grumpy Cat smile with that one. Bravo!

Back to top Go down

Hainesy

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:34 by Hainesy

Lol Jono just lol

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:36 by theboomeranga

for once i'm glad that images aren't showing up on my laptop...

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 5:56 by Ax4x Mikey J

CRA Erebus wrote:for once i'm glad that images aren't showing up on my laptop...

I wish they weren't showing up on mine Shocked

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 6:48 by theboomeranga

it just did No No No No No No

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 7:46 by TheAngryPudding

Excuse me I was just sick in my mouth good day

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 8:00 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

I wish I looked this thread last night, my eyes will never be the same again

Back to top Go down

FSR Groves

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 8:12 by FSR Groves

Well... When i clicked this thread i certainly didn't expect that...
If i fail my English exam today then I'm blaming CQR as i no longer have the ability of sight lol!

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:38 by CQR Rogue

CQR MAGiC wrote:
nickyf1 wrote:What's he done this time?

In all seriousness though. This is playing around on games consoles, why 'terminate' memberships? Surely all TORA is is a bit of fun? You have an 'official grid girl', seriously guys? Seriously?

This is one of the reasons why I don't race these days.

No ones forcing anyone to read this thread. It's used for updates to our line-up, new additions, gamertag changes and removals - it's called communication.

CQR has plenty of fun thanks, not just at TORA but also VTCC, Virtual Motorsports, FLMS and iRacing - and has both virtual and real life racing drivers and a real life grid girl. FYI, CQR grid girl, Jess Megan, is a highly intelligent degree student and grid girl in WEC, DTM etc, and writes some excellent Motorsport articles, as well as looking great in a CQR cap. Although you should see Jono in a CQR mankini...

@Kilroy - It's inappropriate for members to discuss internal club decisions, and it would be disrespectful to Franchitti to do so.

+1

All please this is a team news thread leave it as such, its not a thread to bash another team for internal team matters, Magic I can clean thread up if you need me to.

Back to top Go down

CQR Jono

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:43 by CQR Jono

Thanks Duncan Very Happy

Could I interest you in a free mankini as a way of thanking you for your support - we could maybe look at adding some TORA branding for you. In fact, let me take this opportunity to offer to supply TORA versions to the entire Admin Team - I'm sure you'd all look resplendent in TORA mankinis when on your next jaunt to a British race track.

The future's bright.......the future's branded mankini's cheers

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:57 by theboomeranga

CQR Jono wrote:Thanks Duncan Very Happy

Could I interest you in a free mankini as a way of thanking you for your support - we could maybe look at adding some TORA branding for you. In fact, let me take this opportunity to offer to supply TORA versions to the entire Admin Team - I'm sure you'd all look resplendent in TORA mankinis when on your next jaunt to a British race track.

The future's bright.......the future's branded mankini's cheers
Britcar might be abit of a 'short occasion' hahaha
id 'model' to show off the new atire, but i like my self dignity and have enough humiliation hahaha

Back to top Go down

CQR Rogue

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:12 by CQR Rogue

+1 Mankinis im down Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:19 by Richy59

With how cold it was at Britcar last year you may as well remove the 'man' part from 'mankini'...

Back to top Go down

CQR Jono

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:26 by CQR Jono

Well it looks as though the TORA Admin team are all for this idea - I'm sure the members yet to comment won't have any issues with it Very Happy

As such I'll chat to our manufacturers today and see whether we can come up with an appropriate design.......maybe we could do a Britcar Special Edition with built in budgie warmer scratch

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:36 by Guest

SelectiveRogue wrote:Magic I can clean thread up if you need me to.

No it's fine Duncan, unless you mean Jono's mankini, cos that has no place on ANY forum lol!

Back to top Go down

CQR Jono

Post Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:38 by CQR Jono

CQR MAGiC wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:Magic I can clean thread up if you need me to.

No it's fine Duncan, unless you mean Jono's mankini, cos that has no place on ANY forum lol!

I'm sure there's a forum, somewhere, that would take very kindly to my picture...........just don't go looking for it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum