TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags

+6
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Johnnyboy3600
CQR HABURi
Ax4x Chaddy
Wooflers
CQR Aero
10 posters

Go down

Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags Empty Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags

Post by CQR Aero Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:28

Greetings all.

Due to the ever-increasing popularity of TORA series, we've set up some new series-specific gamertags. This should help improve your race night experience, as the hosts will be able to find you more quickly, and get the racing under way sooner. I will be sending out friend invites to all current entrants. If you could please accept these invites, it will save you some time later. Future TORA series will have this as a rule from the get-go, and I will be adding a stipulation to the current series rules soon which requires entrants to add the series gamertag that they are entered for (and to keep it in their friends list for the duration of the series).

Regards

Chris

Current TORA gamertags:

MSA TORA TCC
MSA TORA GT
MSA TORA ISCC
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags Empty Re: Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags

Post by Wooflers Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 20:44

Great idea. Props.
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags Empty Re: Current TORA Series - **Additional Rule** - TORA Gamertags

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 22:56

good thinking guys.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 23:21

All TCC invites sent out. A couple with full friends lists I will send PMs to later. Thanks to those who have already accepted the invites. This is

a) going to make finding people a million times easier, and therefore speed up race night invites

b) going to finally free up our cadre of regular lobby hosts' friends lists

c) going to allow "on the fly" lobby hosts to be able to step up quickly and easily when we're running short handed.

Thanks again everyone!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR HABURi Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 2:01

They do this sort of thing over at Virtual Motorsports, makes sense to do it here too. Cool
CQR HABURi
CQR HABURi

TORA Race Number : 618
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 8:46

GT invites starting to go out now (though it seems with a Silver account you can only friend request 10 people from xbox.com, then I'll have to do the rest from home later).
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 11:03

Such a simple but really effective idea!

Johnnyboy3600

TORA Race Number : 360
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:15

I sent a request to each account last night
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:51

Chucky 1982 wrote:I sent a request to each account last night

I noticed that. Thanks Jamie (I'll accept the ISCC one next time I log into that account).
If anyone else would like to get ahead of the game as well and send an invite to the series tags that are relevant to you (i.e. if you're running in that series), then please go right ahead. Smile

Those tags again (should be relatively self-explanatory!)

MSA TORA TCC - for Touring Cars (all entrants whose friends lists are not full have already received an invite)
MSA TORA GT - for GT (started sending invites this morning, will send friend requests to all remaining entrants tonight)
MSA TORA ISCC - for ISCC (Le Mans Series) (will send all entrants a friend request tomorrow)
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyboy3600 Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:58

Sent requests to all of them!

Johnnyboy3600

TORA Race Number : 360
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 14:05

Johnnyboy3600 wrote:Sent requests to all of them!

Ta muchly! Cool
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:24

FRs sent.

Is it too late to have the avatars for these profiles dressed up as Gird Girls?
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:36

Duke of Bruno wrote:FRs sent.

Is it too late to have the avatars for these profiles dressed up as Gird Girls?

Not too late, but I'm not going to be paying for avatar clothing on these accounts!! (I can't speak for the other staff!)
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 11:52

Hey Chris. I think those of us running in the NATCC could use the TCC gamertag to find the NATCC entrants easier?
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 22:30

Absolutely. If any NATCC entrants want to send an invite, please feel free. I'll go over the entry list tomorrow and send any remaining invitations.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 17:17

Is this being carried forward to TORA GT S9?
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 17:18

yes believe after a week or so wipe will occur of current GT friends then new 1 added etc
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 17:27

Also, if more that 100 people end up signing up for the GT series (I believe there is still a 100 friend limit), will another TORA GT gamertag be created, or, would the TORA TCC / ISCC gamertags be used?
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 17:32

I would recommend that you should only add these gamertags if your don't have either WWR Aero or CMGraphix on your friendslist.

Series specific, if you have these gamertags for the named series, your fine too.

BG Chucky82 - TCC
AudiSport Louis - ISCC
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 19:51

CMGraphix wrote:I would recommend that you should only add these gamertags if your don't have either WWR Aero or CMGraphix on your friendslist.

Series specific, if you have these gamertags for the named series, your fine too.

BG Chucky82 - TCC
AudiSport Louis - ISCC

Please note there there is a space between Chucky and 82

So my GT reads "BG Chucky 82"
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down