TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9

Go down

Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9 Empty Gecko Racing and GRT 458Italia to debut in TORA MSA GT series 9

After many set backs from previous seasons, due to time issues and low amounts of cash, gecko racing and main man GRT 458Italia are going to make their debut in TORA racing at round at at Silverstone of the MSA TORA GT Series 9. GRT 458Italia is the youngest person at tora at an age of only 16, and one of the youngest debutants in TORA history. With new sponsorship from koing, Monroe and mobile 1, gecko racing has been able to afford the car and the flights to travel the globe to some of the most prestigious racing circuits to do countless hours of testing to make sure the car was spot on pace, and can hopefully make its presence felt.
Main driver and founder of gecko racing was asked a few questions about his debut into TORA and what he aims to achieve this season:
What are your goals for season 9 of the MSA GT series?
My main aim for this season is to make my presence felt right from the start and show my competitors that I can be a threat if i want to be, I know they other guys here are really quick but I want to show them that so I am.
What do you aim to Achieve from your TORA experience?
Well, like it has already been said, I'm the youngest here at TORA and one of the youngest debutants at TORA, so I have a lot of things to improve on, so I'm hoping to gain the respect of the guys here and hopefully learn some new tricks to become a better driver.
Have you got your eyes set on anything in particular?
Well I know as a first season debutant, I'm not gonna win the championship first year, but my aim is top half or even top 6 for the privateers championship, Then I would like to let everyone know gecko racing is a formidable opponent and that We are a threat, make ourselves known and hopefully build a strong team.
Have you thought about entering any other championships?
Yes, I have had my eyes set on entering the TORA ISCC championship in season 4, I love multiclass racing but instead of sticking with GT cars my aim is to be a competative LMP1 driver and give some of those drivers a run for there money.

Well there it is, gecko racing, a young team with so much to give and a lot to prove, look out for the blue and the white of a gecko racing car near you and don't forget to give them a wave and a lot of competition, as Italia said, he's not aiming for the top just yet, but that doesn't mean to take it easy Wink he could be ready to pounce at any time.
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit