TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
G8RT returns! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
G8RT returns! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
G8RT returns! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
G8RT returns! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
G8RT returns! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
G8RT returns! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
G8RT returns! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
G8RT returns! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
G8RT returns! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

G8RT returns!

Go down

G8RT returns! Empty G8RT returns!

Well, it's been a while, almost a year since I raced competitively on TORA, but now that I have a little free time again, I can't wait to get stuck in, and the Junior TCC looks like being cracking fun.

G8RT returns! JTCC521

Grade 8 Race Team will field a Toyota Aygo for ckBrenneke at the opening round at Tsukuba, with the hope being to expand to two or maybe three cars for the second race. The car is genuinely sponsored by Butlers Vehicle Solutions Ltd, who have been associated with motorsport for the past 5 years in the BTCC with Mat Jackson, Tony Gilham and James Nash, and currently with James Nash in the World Touring Car Championship. As such, team owner Scot 'ckBrenneke' Reid is hoping for a good showing at Tsukuba for his sponsor.

G8RT returns! JTCC522
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

G8RT returns! :: Comments

CQR Rogue

Post Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 22:50 by CQR Rogue

Nice 1 Scot

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 8:40 by Ax4x Chaddy

Welcome back to the racetrack! Its a shame you missed the TCC the championship was great, so thanks for the time you put into it. Hows your wee one?

Back to top Go down

ckBrenneke

Post Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 22:07 by ckBrenneke

FranchittiFan wrote:Welcome back to the racetrack! Its a shame you missed the TCC the championship was great, so thanks for the time you put into it. Hows your wee one?

Sorry Chad, missed this. Yeah, Evie is great, hasn't crawled yet, think she's skipping that and going straight to walking as all she does try to stand up! Been working on the 2013 season TCC regs, so needed to get back into racing, especially now I have a proper sponsor! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 22:08 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

ckBrenneke wrote:Been working on the 2013 season TCC regs

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down