TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed

+122
SFM Benedict
Koenigsegg R
Crisis Nine
Man Bear Fingaz
LMR Deftone MX
jamin811
MotoYeti
Mandown46
DB Chimpus
Mrbrown33
CredibleWizard
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Cropper 93
WhoIsJohn117
PrInCeUKER
VictorJansen
LMR DODY
xTBLx TITAN
inferior car
LMR Havok
LMR Scantraxx
CQR Stevie
Aanenvaimennin
BAM Python
xNIGHTMARE84
Ze Velociraptor
Euphoric Blaze
JIM TacticaL365
ga5h66
Rabbit0317
leobonilha
CAPTAIN CHEDDAH
henkymetcola
RRC Claim
Shaunnnnnnnnn
xI ROSS 86 Ix
LMR Merikuh
CQR SPiDeRzZ
LMR Hybrid
CQR FluffyHoonigan
Loco Gatillo PR
Linear90
JSR Type Ry
TPR b0x
jd896
F4H Q Bert
allanrocha89
Dantastic
wood53y
SECR Marko1100
ART Carrera
BalmierPie671
BG Wingnut396
F4H Carrera
DTR Rock
CQR Vapor
TG Wormburner
Standaman94
TheAngryPudding
DemonChild147
CRA Leceur
Bob Dixon 76
HCR generaltso
V12 RIOT
PROD DTechR
LAPI74
Ax4x Bandit
RW26 BLAZE
TMG Lapierre 7x
Stonewall458
CQR Deuce
VVV GGspeed
DAZLER90
LMR Zakspeed
x Gashi x
Jonnyy NI
big dj210
R!CARDOUK
SorrySmithy
Morne in Glory
CreamyTastey
TG Axiom
BG Papa H
F4H Bullet
Chicken Glenn
LMR DarthMario
Craviator
CQR Jono
Ax4x Kane
Radiation Louis
CQR Aero
DeweyTee
Diablo 29x
F4H Lotterer
Ax4x Chaddy
EMW Raul
@boycotz
EMW Takum1
Matt
MrRaZzT
xVampirAx
silentalarm42
Richy59
ShrinkingSteven
TfR Milton
TfR Mike
LastNewtStandin
SnippetyOggy86
Graftersroom
CD 195
CQR HABURi
LMR BlackHawk
ll Taku ll
RumbleBee 392
ATP Flying Ace
XPR Roadrunner
Adder 020
Beanz
Wooflers
Hainesy
CQR Rogue
Biggsy tv
126 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 15:18

i'm gonna have to save up for that next-gen console...starting now
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Sprint Series - Entry Form Sign Ups Closed

Post by CredibleWizard Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 15:33

Probably derailing the thread, but do we have any kind of release dates yet for the Xbox or FM5? and will you guys be sticking with the Next Xbox or moving to PS4?
CredibleWizard
CredibleWizard

TORA Race Number : 67
Wii Xbox One

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://craracing.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 15:57

TweekPunx wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:I am afraid to say GT's wont be making a return this year in a standalone series our sports car series featuring GT's and Prototypes will be making a return.

GT will be Next Gen inbound Smile

So you're going for a more Le Mans/WEC series format? Interesting. It's a shame that GTs won't be a series all on its own, but I'm sure making my debut with a mix of GT and prototype cars will be interesting!

We have been running this format for many years now
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 16:00

TORA GT = British GT/GT1/Blancpain etc

TORA ISCC = ALMS/WEC

Sorry for the confusion, and it was going to official soon (Duncan! Razz) but we are indeed having a break from the TORA GT for the near future and it will return in a big way when the next generation of consoles are out and in full swing.

ISCC will return soon to see out FM4, alongside another season of the TCC.

We won't be abandoning the game or anything, and we have a few things planned and lined up but they will be a bit more random and hopefully a bit more interesting and fun in the near future.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 16:02

Richy59 wrote:TORA GT = British GT/GT1/Blancpain etc

TORA ISCC = ALMS/WEC

Sorry for the confusion, and it was going to official soon (Duncan! Razz) but we are indeed having a break from the TORA GT for the near future and it will return in a big way when the next generation of consoles are out and in full swing.

ISCC will return soon to see out FM4, alongside another season of the TCC.

We won't be abandoning the game or anything, and we have a few things planned and lined up but they will be a bit more random and hopefully a bit more interesting and fun in the near future.

Sad My bad lol Very Happy Very Happy
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:43

BG Chucky 82 wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:So you're going for a more Le Mans/WEC series format? Interesting. It's a shame that GTs won't be a series all on its own, but I'm sure making my debut with a mix of GT and prototype cars will be interesting!

Really? GT and ISCC have LMP1+2 cars in them? Shocked Admittedly I'll be making my debut in TORA in the GT/ISCC (whichever season starts first) so I'm not aware of all the ins and outs of how the series works but I thought the GT series featured only GT cars and no LMPs.
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:46

TweekPunx wrote:
BG Chucky 82 wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:So you're going for a more Le Mans/WEC series format? Interesting. It's a shame that GTs won't be a series all on its own, but I'm sure making my debut with a mix of GT and prototype cars will be interesting!

Really? GT and ISCC have LMP1+2 cars in them? Shocked Admittedly I'll be making my debut in TORA in the GT/ISCC (whichever season starts first) so I'm not aware of all the ins and outs of how the series works but I thought the GT series featured only GT cars and no LMPs.

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/msa-iscc-2013.html

Go to the bottom on the page and you will notice

Archives
2012 American Series | 2012 Euro Series | 2011 Season | 2010 Season | 2009 Season
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:48

The GT series is just finishing up with the last race this weekend and features GT3 (sprint & endurance races) & GT4 (endurance races only) spec cars.

The ISCC, which will be starting in the next month or so, features multiclass LMP & GT racing.

Last edited by Duke of Bruno on Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:49

Richy59 wrote:TORA GT = British GT/GT1/Blancpain etc

TORA ISCC = ALMS/WEC

Will there be a season 11 of GTs then? *fingers crossed*

Richy59 wrote:ISCC will return soon to see out FM4, alongside another season of the TCC.

I was gonna ask about the next xbox/FM game. This is just a suggestion (if you don't like it then please dismiss it!), but might it be an idea to keep the GT season running on FM4 with the current xbox 360 for an additional year to allow people time to make (enough money in my case!) the change to the next generation of xbox and Forza? Just a thought Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:52

Duke of Bruno wrote:The ISCC, which will be starting in the next month or so, features multiclass LMP & GT racing.

That's most likely what my team will be entering, can't wait Very Happy
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:55

BG Chucky 82 wrote:http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/msa-iscc-2013.html

Go to the bottom on the page and you will notice

Archives
2012 American Series | 2012 Euro Series | 2011 Season | 2010 Season | 2009 Season

Thanks for that Smile But am also wondering about the TORA MSA GT Sprint/Endurance championships; I could have sworn that they didn't have LMP cars. scratch
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 20:59

Sorry to clear this up slighty, there are two seperate series, GT series just GT cars, and ISCC being lmps and GT cars, last year is was ran that one weekend was GT and fellowing weekend was ISCC. GT Seasob 10 has just finished and will make a return in 2014, ISCC will be the next main series to run on Sunday nights
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SECR Marko1100 Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 21:53

SelectiveRogue wrote:
ShrinkingSteven wrote:Season 11 will be 'Clean slated' as it were. Where everyone will have to pick again for cars.

Thats to my knowlage unless Simon has a awesome trick somewhere.

I am afraid to say GT's wont be making a return this year in a standalone series our sports car series featuring GT's and Prototypes will be making a return.

GT will be Next Gen inbound Smile

Do you know something we dont ? lol
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by henkymetcola Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 22:53

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Sorry to clear this up slighty, there are two seperate series, GT series just GT cars, and ISCC being lmps and GT cars, last year is was ran that one weekend was GT and fellowing weekend was ISCC. GT Seasob 10 has just finished and will make a return in 2014, ISCC will be the next main series to run on Sunday nights

aaaah oke! Very Happy Now I'm interested in ISCC season Very Happy
henkymetcola
henkymetcola

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 21:44

I may be jumping the gun by quite some margin here, and please excuse my noobishness for a moment, but it says that sign ups are open for the GT sprint series (and the endurance series seems to also be taking sign ups). I'm pretty sure that this is because of of a few people dropping out at the end of the current series which has freed up some cars for both teams and privateers for the final round; but is that the case?! Am worried my team will miss the sign up period for the upcoming (S11 I think?) sprint series Embarassed

TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:17

Sorry sign ups for GT sprint is closed, the title of this thread has not been changed and I will change that now.

The endurance sign ups have opened up for the final round as entrants who signed up but not raced at the last 3 events have been removed off the entry list and cars have been freed up. Season 11 of the gts will not be happening for quite some time yet.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 0:53

Ah thanks for clearing that up. Am I right in thinking that the ISCC (running as a mix of GT and LMP1/2 cars) will be TORA's flagship series and will be run on Sunday night as the sort of 'main event'? From what I can gather, the next GT season will be run on the next evolution of xbox/FM. Tis a bit of a shame that GT won't be a standalone series anymore, but am looking forward to debuting in the next ISCC season which I believe will be starting before too long...? Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 6:49

Yes iscc will be the next main series to run on Sundays, the gts will be back for season 11 hence why we are coming up to season 11 as its the flagship series and what started TORA
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 21:44

Ok... let me get this straight. scratch The new ISCC season isaround the corner and will be made up of LMP and GT cars and will be the main series to run on Sundays. There will be a GT S11 but not for some time due to ISCC taking the Sunday slot (I have read that the next GT season might well be done on the next xbox/forza game)... I dunno, please pity my inexperience Embarassed
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 22:00

TweekPunx wrote:Ok... let me get this straight. scratch The new ISCC season isaround the corner and will be made up of LMP and GT cars and will be the main series to run on Sundays. There will be a GT S11 but not for some time due to ISCC taking the Sunday slot (I have read that the next GT season might well be done on the next xbox/forza game)... I dunno, please pity my inexperience Embarassed

No problem dude you are correct Smile

ISCC will be announced in time watch this space
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 22:11

So, if GT won't start again until about October, could TCC possibly be the Sunday series after ISCC is complete? Very Happy
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 22:35

SelectiveRogue wrote:
TweekPunx wrote:Ok... let me get this straight. scratch The new ISCC season isaround the corner and will be made up of LMP and GT cars and will be the main series to run on Sundays. There will be a GT S11 but not for some time due to ISCC taking the Sunday slot (I have read that the next GT season might well be done on the next xbox/forza game)... I dunno, please pity my inexperience Embarassed

Christ on a bike. Glad I finally managed to wrap my pickled brain around that. Now all I have to keep me up at night is not missing the ISCC sign ups (don't even have a clue how/when it's going to be announced) and grabbing a Lambo before someone else does. Sad On a lighter note; what's this I hear about GT recommencing in October? If so, awesome. Cool
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 22:39

TweekPunx wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:

Christ on a bike. Glad I finally managed to wrap my pickled brain around that. Now all I have to keep me up at night is not missing the ISCC sign ups (don't even have a clue how/when it's going to be announced) and grabbing a Lambo before someone else does. Sad On a lighter note; what's this I hear about GT recommencing in October? If so, awesome. Cool

It'll probably be October since I think that's when the new Xbox and Forza 5 comes out.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Thu 28 Mar 2013 - 22:50

Bandit1097 wrote:It'll probably be October since I think that's when the new Xbox and Forza 5 comes out.

Seriously?! Shocked Time to start saving money... might take me a while.
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

Back to top Go down

Post by MoreRandomThan Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 20:46

When will ISCC be announced? And will there be a list of specific regulations for the cars?

MoreRandomThan

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23