TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations

3 posters

Go down

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations Empty 4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 2:12

This is the 4 Hours of Tsukuba, a micro endurance race for micro cars. This will take place January 26th at 2:00 PM EST and end around 6:00 PM EST the same day.

Your team can be made up of 1-4 drivers. One driver will give the driver the full four hours. Two drivers will give both two hours worth of driving. Three drivers give the first driver two hours of driving and the other two one hour of driving. Four drivers will give everyone one hour of driving. Teams must use the same car, car number, and paint scheme throughout the race. You can have different tunes on the car just for the sake of the current driver in the car. If a team member decides to drive a different car during the race, the amount of distance he/she accumulates in the stint won't be counted for your team, it will be counted towards the team he/she is driving for at the time.

The race will consist of four stints that last one hour each. Each stint will be completed by one driver from your team. Driver changes will occur at the conclusion of the stint. Driver changes happen by inviting the driver is going to drive that stint into your current lobby. During driver changes, the lobby hosts will write down the distance each driver has accumulated in that stint and calculate it into the overall distance. The timer will be 1 hour and 15 minutes so the lobby hosts can use those 15 minutes to write down all of the distances. Please remember your distance when the timer says that there are 15 minutes left in the race!

When the first stint starts, we still start off doing a formation lap by lining everyone up in qualifying order. After the formation lap, we will go back to the lobby and line everyone up by points. We will then start the actual stint under a standing start using a one second delay to lessen the risk of an early pile-up. For the start of the other three stints, we will line everyone up depending on how much distance the car has accumulated. We will do the formation lap for all the stints and line everyone up by lobby points. If you are doing multiple stints in a row, please back out of the lobby and rejoin so we can reset your lobby points.

There will be no safety cars during the event. There will be no safety cars because this event is based on how much distance you can complete in a certain amount of time. If you are involved in a collision, you will have to recover and deal with any damage you accumulate. There is a pit road at this circuit, so you can use that repair any mechanical damage you acquired in the accident. Damage will be set to limited to simulate fuel and tire wear.

If you feel that you're ready to qualify, please let me know and I will set up a lobby for you to qualify. When you and your teammates decide that they're ready to qualify, you have to pick only ONE driver from the team to qualify the car. That driver will determine where your team starts and in what lobby your team is in. That driver will have twenty minutes to set the fastest possibly lap time he/she can. If he/she is involved in a wreck, I will not allow for a restart. If they quit out of qualifying, the current, fastest time will be the time that will determine your position. If there is no time, you will be marked as a DNQ and start in last in the final lobby. If there are multiple teams that are recorded with a DNQ, the first team to DNQ will have the upper hand.

These will be the settings for qualification:
- Collisions will be set to off during all Qualifying sessions.
- Collisions during all races will be on.
- Damage will be set to limited.
- All assists can be used.

The only requirements for livery are the car number and the driver names on the car.

All members of the team will share the same car number with everyone else on the time.

The car list will consist of cars that were used during the The Online Racing Association Junior Touring Car Championship. The same build that was used during that championship will be used during the race.

Car List

Abarth 500 - FWD
Aston Martin Cygnet - FWD
Citroen C1 - FWD
Ford KA- FWD
Mazda 2 - FWD
Nissan Micra - FWD
Peugeot 107 - FWD
Renault Twingo - FWD
Smart Four Two - RWD
Toyota Aygo - FWD
Vauxhall Agila - FWD

Build Rules

PI - 430

NO Drive Train Swaps Allowed

All Cars FWD Except SMART RWD

Weight: 1600-2050lbs
Power: 150-200bhp

Mandatory

Race Brakes
Race Suspension
Race Roll Cage
Sport Tyres

Banned

Adjustable Aero is banned from all cars.
NO Centrifugal Superchargers.
NO Chrome wheels.
NO Drivetrain changes.

All other parts are allowed to build the cars to spec.

Last edited by Bandit1097 on Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations Empty Re: 4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations

Post by Duke of Bruno Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 15:25

Are you sure about the date?

January 28, 2013 lies on a Monday.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations Empty Re: 4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:29

Duke of Bruno wrote:Are you sure about the date?

January 28, 2013 lies on a Monday.

Woops! I looked at a 2012 calendar. I will now change the date to January 26th.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 0:04

Don't forget to register for this! I would love to get multiple lobbies going Very Happy

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations J8Ljahl
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations PEEdCpn4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations ZzhlIqH4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations UmQfodE4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations C0cSnDz4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations 1vuHXh04 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations MAsvnrE4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations GrZPNKA

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Broomz Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 2:19

I'll would like to team up with you Mikey
GT: ExpandedBroom6
Tora #295

4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations Ax4x10
4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations CbMtWIz4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations JAIw2RZ4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations XfqQWkl4 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations F23C8564 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations OdiWyf04 Hours of Tsukuba - Rules and Regulations LkV5CQa
http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

2nd  Team Championship TCR Clubman C Cup
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Broomz

TORA Race Number : #98
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down