TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls

+99
LSR SCHIWO
MT2 Levin
FDkeisuke3S
CHR1SUK
DB Chimpus
jamin811
MotoYeti
Mrbrown33
leobonilha
Cropper 93
MessyMikail
WhoIsJohn117
DJ Kenny Ken
JAMIE ANDERS0N
VictorJansen
PrInCeUKER
RSR TRIKSTA
inferior car
Ze Velociraptor
LMR Scantraxx
Euphoric Blaze
Rabbit0317
LAPI74
x Gashi x
SandstormGeorge
Driftollie
RRC Claim
henkymetcola
Morne in Glory
CreamyTastey
maneatingbrick
xI ROSS 86 Ix
CQR FluffyHoonigan
Linear90
Ax4x Bandit
Stinkie 69
TMG Lapierre 7x
wood53y
CredibleWizard
BG Wingnut396
DTR Rock
Graftersroom
TG Axiom
ALFREDOS NL
TheAngryPudding
FSR Groves
Noland35F
Diablo 29x
MrRaZzT
R!CARDOUK
Matt
ATP Flying Ace
CQR Aero
DeweyTee
neX JBoys
ElderadoLXXXII
F4H Lotterer
garyp3398
Crisis Nine
Stonewall458
F4H mikem
RW26 BLAZE
CQR Deuce
ATP Wheelwash
Adder 020
CQR HABURi
AMR of the Apex
lfcnicklfc
PROD DTechR
nickyf1
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Chaddy
Standaman94
Hailfire97x
LMR Zakspeed
CQR Rogue
F4H bandicoot
AdamWatson99
Chicken Glenn
ShrinkingSteven
TfR Milton
XPR Roadrunner
ll Taku ll
LastNewtStandin
Richy59
F4H Bullet
SorrySmithy
DemonChild147
SnippetyOggy86
big dj210
silentalarm42
RumbleBee 392
zackery.coulombe
TG Wormburner
Markius Fox
WhiteShark NL
Beanz
BalmierPie671
Biggsy tv
103 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls

Post by CQR Aero Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 0:23

CQR Aero wrote:I'll send vinyl packs to anyone who still needs one. Please send me a friend request (CQR Aero) so I can gift it tonight, and possibly worth also sending me a message just to say "vinyl pack plz" or something to that effect!

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 W9Zxp6dTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 AcRCGdgTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 MNafhU3TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Wz5UuVmTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 KUxkD1yTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 W1XKgn0TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 VSaZmbSTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 WgsuLHS

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 4:44

I sent the paints to Simon, since you have me off your FL, and this will probably save time coordinating FR's and what not. Confirm to me that you got them and then I don't have to worry about it.

thanks
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 9:53

XPR Roadrunner wrote:I sent the paints to Simon, since you have me off your FL, and this will probably save time coordinating FR's and what not. Confirm to me that you got them and then I don't have to worry about it.

thanks

I have to rotate friends due to the limit. There is space on my FL at the moment. You should have just sent me a FR, now I have to chase Simon and that's just stupid.

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 W9Zxp6dTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 AcRCGdgTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 MNafhU3TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Wz5UuVmTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 KUxkD1yTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 W1XKgn0TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 VSaZmbSTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 WgsuLHS

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MotoYeti Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 10:17

Can you also send me the vinyl pack?

My Gamer Tag is: MotoYeti
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 10:34

CQR Aero wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:I'll send vinyl packs to anyone who still needs one. Please send me a friend request (CQR Aero) so I can gift it tonight, and possibly worth also sending me a message just to say "vinyl pack plz" or something to that effect!

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 10:36

Meanwhile.....the award for most amazingly ridiculously complex paint goes to VictorJansen. OMG dude!!

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 10:57

Cant wait to see it

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 I6ugkpwTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 10YNCX2TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:04

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 54311

Last edited by CQR Aero on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:12

Not that I enjoy repeating myself or anything, but still receiving a bunch of paints that don't adhere to the guidelines. If I could swear here, I'm sure you could imagine the missing word from the following sentence:

For God's sake, read the [censored] rules!!!!!

I don't want to stop people racing, but not adhering to the paint guidelines suggests you've not read the rules, and therefore will not know what you're doing on race nights. Please check your paints are correct or I'll start submitting stewards enquiries.

CQR Aero wrote:For those new entries that haven't checked Page 1 of this thread (or those who basically haven't followed the rules/guidelines/can't or refuse to read):

sbiggs wrote:Liveries can be anything you like as long as:

- Its not offensive
- It doesn't include any direct tobacco sponsorship
- It has sponsors
- It has the mandatory vinyls for the TORA window banner, GT logo and GT numberboxes in the correct locations

Team paints must have the same paint scheme on all cars, but can have minor variances in colours and sponsorship. Minor changes exclude primary and secondary colours based on car coverage. Works team paints must replicate real world liveries.

Mandatory Vinyls

Sides of the car must include the "TORA GT box" numberbox and must be placed in the area marked in green, and only the numbers are allowed to be changed. Font can vary, but number must be readable and represent your TORA race number. For the endurance series, the GT3 / GT4 vinyl must also be placed next to the numberbox, and readable.
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Forza37_zpsb3157b10

The car bonnet/hood must have the Numberbox must be placed in the area marked in green, and only the numbers are allowed to be changed. Font can vary, but must be in white and number must be readable to represent your TORA race number.
The window banner must be the tora website address, and placed either on, or just above the window banner as show below
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Forza38_zps5de481c9

The front and rear bumpers must have the GT Omega Racing logo included.
TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 Forza19

The numberboxes are designed to easily to swap the flag show on the numberbox. This flag must either be the drivers national flag, otherwise the British flag.

For those who are new, or just not terribly observant:

White number box = for Sprint series
Black number box = for Endurance series

The little flag in the corner of the number box should represent your nationality, so please amend if wrong (MXR Python, ONR Flawluzz, sent paint with Mexican flag, and LMR Scantraxx with a Dominican Republic flag for example). I have fixed on the guide via Photoshop, but you will need to fix this on your cars.

Yes, you need 2 paints (same base paint with different number boxes) if you're in both series.

Last edited by CQR Aero on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:15; edited 1 time in total

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:14

CQR Aero wrote:TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 54311

Woah! Shocked Nice!

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:15

WOW!!!

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 I6ugkpwTORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 10YNCX2TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jamin811 Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 15:48

can i have the vinyl pack please.for uk gt racing.

gamertag:jamin811

jamin811

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 15:54

CQR Aero wrote:
XPR Roadrunner wrote:I sent the paints to Simon, since you have me off your FL, and this will probably save time coordinating FR's and what not. Confirm to me that you got them and then I don't have to worry about it.

thanks

I have to rotate friends due to the limit. There is space on my FL at the moment. You should have just sent me a FR, now I have to chase Simon and that's just stupid.

oh ok, sorry. I thought it would make things a bit easier.. :s I guess noy, my bad.

sent FR
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 18:40

Wow. I swear I'm "talking" to myself sometimes. This is the third repost:

CQR Aero wrote:
CQR Aero wrote:

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 20:16

k paints are sent, Chris
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DB Chimpus Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 20:32

Could I request a vinyl pack pleasee Smile

GT: DB Chimpus

DB Chimpus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 23:29

Chiimpus wrote:Could I request a vinyl pack pleasee Smile

Please look 2 posts above and learn why I'm grinding my teeth right now and facepalming. Also, can I suggest you pop over to the gamertag thread, and request you have your forum name changed to match? You wouldn't want to miss out on racing because we sent the invite to the wrong person now would you?!?!

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorJansen Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 0:27

CQR Aero wrote:Meanwhile.....the award for most amazingly ridiculously complex paint goes to VictorJansen. OMG dude!!

I've got to stay honest with you guys, I didn't make the paintjob. The only thing I'm good at is racing Very Happy As you see, racing is a teamsport!
(I liked the fact Maybelline is my big sponsor. Wouldn't think they get involved into racing would you!)
VictorJansen
VictorJansen

TORA Race Number : 543
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DB Chimpus Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 11:05

CQR Aero wrote:
Chiimpus wrote:Could I request a vinyl pack pleasee Smile

Please look 2 posts above and learn why I'm grinding my teeth right now and facepalming. Also, can I suggest you pop over to the gamertag thread, and request you have your forum name changed to match? You wouldn't want to miss out on racing because we sent the invite to the wrong person now would you?!?!

Sorry Sad

DB Chimpus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 4:34

Texaspotatolord's privateer livery has been sent to you Chris. Please use the Mountain Dew logo for the team logo on the spotters guide. Thanks!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 7:23

I want to send the paint from CRA Elijah but I am not on your FL anymore , Aero.
I cant do a FR because your list is full.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 15:55

Sprint guide updated. Received a few more paints late last night which I haven't photographed yet, so they're not on, but getting there. Lots to add on the Endurance guide this week too.

CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 15:58

sorry Chris Sad

TORA MSA GT World Championship - Liveries and Vinyls - Page 12 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CHR1SUK Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 16:29

Hi is it possible to send me a vinyl pack please Smile

Gamertag: CHR1S UK (with a space)

Cheers

CHR1SUK

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FDkeisuke3S Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 15:21

Hi guys, can you guys send me a vinyl pack please, thank you!

Gamertag: FDkeisuke3S
Race #: 711
Nationality: USA

FDkeisuke3S

TORA Race Number : 711
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next