TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings

+11
allanrocha89
TheMagicYeti
Ax4x Mikey J
Euphoric Blaze
v Hurricane v
CQR Hungover
BG Wingnut396
JIM TacticaL365
XPR Roadrunner
SorrySmithy
JAMIE ANDERS0N
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 8:06

allanrocha89 wrote:I'm saying that this event happened already delayed more than 2 minutes that was the time I entered the lobby, only 2 minutes late for the time of initiation of qualification, have seen delayed for about 5 minutes waiting for someone, can not remember who and has not yet started the race, I'm just saying what do happened to me should have happened with another individual, only that I do not want to look bad in this story but just wanted to make clear what do upset me, just to make it clear that the start time every race without exception.

allanrocha89 wrote:i loved the championship, the races and positions battles, this event at all, just this thing particularly make me upset, just this, and i had read all the rules, but here in Brazil is very difficult because 20:00 gmt is about 18:00 here, almost the time that ends my job, this is not a excuse, cus i dont know how it is to the rest, but 2 minutes could had a better understanding

The only reason we would wait for anyone is if there is connection issues, you cant say just because it was you we didnt stop qualify and go back for you to cause delay even more. I dont know the reason for why the lobby you was in had any delays as I said go at 20:00, the same for my lobby but I had someone who could not select there car, I asked them to quickly check they had the correct settings, after a few minutes I told him sorry but I am going to start qualify and you can start at the back of the grid, another person also missed the start of qualify and started at the back of the grid, I waited for you to join my lobby also for the race as I was told you joined after they have started. Sorry but it is an unlikely event that after a session has started it will be stopped to go back for anyone. I am sorry if you feel this is unfair.

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 I6ugkpwMSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 10YNCX2MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 8:07

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, next up on Tuesdays is the TCC, cant wait

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 I6ugkpwMSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 10YNCX2MSA TORA Toyota MR2 Series - Results & Standings - Page 2 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 8:14

@allanrocha89 quali had already started when you joined the room if your late your late you got nobody to blame but yourself.
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shafter 316 Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 11:17

Good series shame I missed a week reckon I would of run you close for the title Tactical Very Happy But you have to be in it to win it so congrats.

Shafter 316

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by JIM TacticaL365 Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 14:18

thanks man shafter I could not believe my luck when you didn't show up it was like a sign lol
JIM TacticaL365
JIM TacticaL365

TORA Race Number : 365
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2