TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
 MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT

+77
neX JBoys
LMR BlackHawk
Duke of Bruno
ll Taku ll
Oops XyZ
Hailfire97x
ATP Wheelwash
RRC Claim
TG Wormburner
ElderadoLXXXII
starz36
Texaspotatolord
BG Scarlett
BG Papa H
drwfan99
MotoYeti
LMR Zakspeed
Radiation Louis
Amarth
ATP Ginge
Noland35F
VVV GunDaM
xI ROSS 86 Ix
Markius Fox
Red Dirt Bandit
MrRaZzT
EZT Challenger
FDkeisuke3S
TfR Milton
SilvRsteeD
Matt
IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMR DarthMario
x Gashi x
MGR Jamesd49
HLR Guru
HCR Cerberus
RW26 BLAZE
TG Axiom
drsanya
RumbleBee 392
Richy59
Wooflers
SFM Benedict
ATP STEAMY
CQR Aero
Morne in Glory
tsaFooT
Adder 020
CreamyTastey
The Posimosh
F4H Bullet
DemonChild147
JINXaPHRENIC
LAPI74
BDR Blackbird
big dj210
BG Wingnut396
ATP Flying Ace
NOOB 032
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Cowboy
Standaman94
CQR Deuce
BG Wumba
CQR HABURi
Ax4x Bandit
ShrinkingSteven
XPR Roadrunner
LastNewtStandin
WhoIsJohn117
SorrySmithy
SnippetyOggy86
Hainesy
F4H Carrera
CQR Rogue
JAMIE ANDERS0N
81 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 7:57

5th! Shocked wow and I was happy with 7th lol

Great racing in Lobby B had I not got stuck behind Bullet at the start would have had a bigger lead come the end. Very happy with my choice to run till the tires hit 75% wear then pit. Pushed it till 80% wear for my final stop and worked out that I would have 70% wear on the final lap. I stopped trying for quick laps and managed to save 1% a lap on my tire wear and still gap Bullet Very Happy
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 2 - Twin Ring Motegi - February 10th 7PM GMT

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 9:33

Great event last night, thanks again to all.
Qually went real well for me nailing my best laps as the timer ticked down
and having clear track to aim at. 3 tenths off my best.

Race was a bit of a downer. Plenty of practice and a finely balanced car to make best of the tyres all stint saw me confident of a great race. No walls to hit was a bonus too.
Race start and i get tagged from behind with 33% rear and 17% side aero damage.
That meant lifting off through the fast section and also a realy unbalanced car in the fast sweepers at the end of the lap.
I dont know how much time i lost overall and would ask people to take more care at the start of a race this long. There is nothing to gain that early and so much to lose.

I know i sound bitter and should suck it up so until the next time GTers Smile

Oh and would anyone know when the stream will make you tube? Like watching the races on the big screen rather than my phone.

LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 9:48

LastNewtStandin wrote:
Oh and would anyone know when the stream will make you tube? Like watching the races on the big screen rather than my phone.

I know it went into 6 peices last night so richy had to download and put them together again like humpty dumpty
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 9:55

Congratulations Daniel on your win thoroughly deserved mate....and well done chaddy on your 5th mate really good racing and srategy .
I'd like to thank all the lads in the b lobby for one of my favourite races since I've been at tora especially BG Blackbird our first stint we were really close all the way to the first pit .
Nice clean good hard racing and the GT4 guys did really well in paying attention to the quicker cars coming through,obviously I'm over the moon with 14 th place as well.
Good overall for the AMR team Cheers
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR D4N13L Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 10:49

Cheers Mourne,I'm happy I finally managed to get higher than a 3rd, lol.
CQR D4N13L
CQR D4N13L

TORA Race Number : 211
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 12:20

Great racing in Lobby C.
Really close from the start I think first corner was three wide at one point? I am not sure, all I know is cars were everywhere but it was all clean racing. Having a train of 5/6 GT3 still together going into the first stops shows the level of competiton thought the lobbies. So well done lads. Cheers

Shame there wasnt many GT4's in Lobby C that would have spiced the racing up no end. Great driving from them in the lobby sticking to lines and so on while the GT3's got by.

I am happy with the teams 20th/24th positions great results here.

Epic last stint battle with bli33ard if I had stretched the tyres one more lap in stints one/two would have had enough life to push some more but never mind all I know is two corners later and it would have been your position.

ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 12:24

well im pleasantly surprised to see NO SIs ......................yet.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Morne in Glory Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 12:53

List still early mate lol
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by x Gashi x Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 15:05

Just a comment on the race starts,

Please give each other more room.

I got bumped from behind while taking the inside line, then causing me to bump the driver in the outside line, I pulled over to let the field through as I was not enjoying that.

Got back into a good rythem, tried out some pit strategy, it seemed to be working. Then got really inconsistant. I decided that my afternoon would be better spent not being frustrated so I pulled over and left.

Great event, great drivers and driving.

x Gashi x

TORA Race Number : 100
Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 15:42

F4H Gashi X wrote:Just a comment on the race starts,

Please give each other more room.

I got bumped from behind while taking the inside line, then causing me to bump the driver in the outside line, I pulled over to let the field through as I was not enjoying that.

Got back into a good rythem, tried out some pit strategy, it seemed to be working. Then got really inconsistant. I decided that my afternoon would be better spent not being frustrated so I pulled over and left.

Great event, great drivers and driving.

Bad luck mate. I wondered where you got to.
I know how tough it is to keep the frustation out of your mind.
I got a tap at the start and it really takes some effort to keep cool when it happens Sad
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TfR Milton Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:02

Cracking racing in lobby D Smile

i was holding my own behing rouge in his gt4 aston but didnt want to miss my braking point s backed off and couldnt keep his pace, i found i was a little quicker than the two CRA boys hyundias but my pit stratergy killed me, i was aiming to do a 3 stop and my first two was on time, then i was thinking that every other gt4 hadnt pitted yet so worked out they was doin 2 stopper, i then stayed on for about 70 miles on one set meaning i finished the race on 100% tires all round and lost loads of time and thinking back i should have kept ot my plan of 3 and would have kept two places at the end.

in the end lessons learnt, and Great racing with both CRA Elijih and CRA Morhadeos (spelling is wrong), very clean and close.

Also the GT3's overtaking was very clean for my view so well done
TfR Milton
TfR Milton

TORA Race Number : 614
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2012-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarth Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 16:29

Enjoyed Motegi last night, not my best race by far but was still good. I quickly began to realise that
the aston was to good around motegi and it was going to be a 3 horse race for 2nd between me, takumi and raul.
Unfortunately, stupid decisions put me out of reach of a podium spot, and i will not be going to 95% tyre wear again Laughing
That was the 2nd to last stop and left me with a hard final stint were i had to run to nearly 90% tyre wear to finish the race Neutral
Amarth
Amarth

TORA Race Number : 405
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Markius Fox Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 23:10

Lobby E was very well behaved and tidy at the front of the pack. Through consistency, tenacity and some tyre strategy, Serpent Racing clenched 1st, 2nd and 4th in the lobby.

Another achievement, Serpent Racing held the lead on every lap, with lead swaps occurring during pit stops between Rob Dylan (Bandit1097), J. Wayne Hammac (Markius Fox), and Zachery Casto (EZT Challenger). Each driver showing what the team is capable of in a race.
Markius Fox
Markius Fox

PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by drwfan99 Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 5:22

I don't know if people the race organizers are aware, but I think there was a bit of a mix-up with which lobby I was supposed to be in. I got the original race invite from SelectiveRogue, and was in the room for some time, then there was an Invite from CQR Aero, but couldn't connect so I returned to SelectiveRogue's lobby. I didn't check the Live Timing (my fault) so I wasn't sure which lobby I was actually supposed to be in.

Just wanted to make those who need to know aware of the potential mix-up.

I had a fantastic time racing in D with everyone. Thanks to the GT4 guys for being aware of us when passing.

drwfan99

TORA Race Number : 459
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 6:58

drwfan99 wrote:I don't know if people the race organizers are aware, but I think there was a bit of a mix-up with which lobby I was supposed to be in. I got the original race invite from SelectiveRogue, and was in the room for some time, then there was an Invite from CQR Aero, but couldn't connect so I returned to SelectiveRogue's lobby. I didn't check the Live Timing (my fault) so I wasn't sure which lobby I was actually supposed to be in.

Just wanted to make those who need to know aware of the potential mix-up.

I had a fantastic time racing in D with everyone. Thanks to the GT4 guys for being aware of us when passing.

You were meant to be in SelectiveRogue's so rejoining his was completely fine. Duncan told me that you couldn't connect to his, and I had a space in mine which was why I sent you an invite. We always try to bump someone (usually down, to be fair) into another lobby if they can't connect so they don't get left out of racing, but sometimes even that doesn't work, and we have to go without people (or we'd be hanging around all night waiting for people to sort their connection out etc).
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops XyZ Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 16:32

Had alot of fun in lobby B. I had the jump at the beginning of the race but my pit strategies did not work out. In the final lap I went from 2nd in the lobby to 4th due to tire wear. Great racing with all of the GT4 cars everyone I believe lead a lap. and there were points here and there where we had 3 or 4 cars entering a turn all fighting for position (gt4 and gt3) I apologize Aero for the lag spike.

Oops XyZ

TORA Race Number : 720
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7