TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT

+77
MotoYeti
drwfan99
ll Taku ll
Amarth
PrInCeUKER
BG Papa H
MrRaZzT
CD 195
AdamWatson99
Texaspotatolord
TfR Milton
VictorJansen
CQR Dogskii
Hailfire97x
ScottyMadeIt
XPR Clutch
RG Maverick
CQR Shifty
SorrySmithy
IBlueIJaBBRexI
CRA Leceur
Markius Fox
RumbleBee 392
DTR Rock
xTBLx TITAN
Duke of Bruno
Chicken Glenn
BDR Blackbird
BG Wumba
big dj210
LMR Bad BoiyS
VVV GGspeed
RW26 BLAZE
The Posimosh
inferior car
ART Carrera
WhoIsJohn117
LMR BlackHawk
wood53y
x Gashi x
Red Dirt Bandit
F4H Bullet
BG Wingnut396
LMR Deftone MX
CQR D4N13L
CQR SPiDeRzZ
Rabbit0317
Matt
ATP STEAMY
PROD DTechR
LastNewtStandin
xI ROSS 86 Ix
BAM Python
SnippetyOggy86
CQR Deuce
CredibleWizard
LAPI74
Hainesy
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Cowboy
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
tsaFooT
WhiteShark NL
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Aero
henkymetcola
Adder 020
Standaman94
F4H Carrera
CreamyTastey
Morne in Glory
ShrinkingSteven
BG Scarlett
MGR Jamesd49
CQR Rogue
JAMIE ANDERS0N
81 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT

Post by Adder 020 Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:41

Bli33ard wrote:Great racing in Race 1 Lobby B with Soundwave and Aero, however it all hit the fan when I lost rear aero downforce the turn before the carousel... so yeah. Ended up going down (the order) quicker than Kim Kardashian.

Great dueling with CQR Deuce to make me sweat the last 4 laps!

Great racing again second week in a row!

For me it was also a good race. Soundwave is still the best in the SLS, I just cant get him in any sprint race.
Although I find it a bit strange that my quali time was not right on live timing. I drove 595 instead of 995.....
I was still in lobby B, but only just......

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:44

Had a fun time running the E lobby. Didn't seem to be much drama and only witnessed one incident. Got third on the Super Pole and finished third in both races (3 must be my lucky number lol! ). Had great battles with henky, James, Markius, and Prince.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:48

CRA Adder wrote:
Bli33ard wrote:Great racing in Race 1 Lobby B with Soundwave and Aero, however it all hit the fan when I lost rear aero downforce the turn before the carousel... so yeah. Ended up going down (the order) quicker than Kim Kardashian.

For me it was also a good race. Soundwave is still the best in the SLS, I just cant get him in any sprint race.
Although I find it a bit strange that my quali time was not right on live timing. I drove 595 instead of 995.....

Those freakin Astons made me work for it tho lol great racing in R1. R2 was me not messing up and Two guys ahead of me did. I'll take second tho Smile

And Adder, don't forget the endurance series as well :p lol
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:51

Yeah i'm sorry about Bli33ard, the Aston seems to need a little longer to brake and i misjudged that. sorry once again.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

TORA Race Number : 328
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:56

I didn't know if it was you or BG Smithy. Never mind Snip, it's all good!

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Sprint Series Round 4 - Road America - February 24th 8PM GMT - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMqwc7owxm0PIEn-pS1m56S1SPEDMHalq3pNSOzcWqyTNiZbWj
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:00

Great job defending bud! That Aston was still a little too strong in the straight for me to get a good run on you even with your damage but it was fun trying! Very Happy Cheers I pretty much had the same situation in Race 1 with Duke of Bruno who was giving CQR Jono fits which was fun watching. Very Happy
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LAPI74 Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:05

Thank Lobby E. Today we have a good race battles.
And thank you to the lobby staff to call me again.

Already looking forward to the next race. Very Happy
LAPI74
LAPI74

TORA Race Number : 207
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:13

Thoroughly enjoyed my race in D lobby.

Would like to apologize to everyone that was in the lobby if I was too quiet, or if I didn't quite nail that rolling start. This was my first TORA race ever, not to mention my first pole position/rolling start. So more or less I wasn't saying much because I was trying not to screw it up. Laughing

Was a lot of fun though. Won the first round... would've likely had the second one but I spun out in the last curve with only a lap left. Kicked myself a little but it didn't bother me so much because i felt like I could've done the start better. I mean I gassed it when I said go, but there was likely some lag there, because I felt a little odd about the gap between me and second coming into the first curve...

Good job to LastNewtStanding as well! For my first battle for the lead that was incredibly exciting, and you had me sweating there... I couldn't get that Merc outta my mirror! lol! Then of course, I spun out in the last curve on lap 10. I saved the replay, for a reminder later. That's probably in the top ten of the most embarrassing n00b moments ever. Hilarious
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

TORA Race Number : 351
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 4:20

Was suprised to make into A lobby today, but was real pleased at the same time. Had a good fight with Wumba and Cobblepop in race 2. Great racing and looking forward to the next round. Very Happy
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 5:47

XPR Soundwave wrote:
CRA Adder wrote:

Those freakin Astons made me work for it tho lol great racing in R1. R2 was me not messing up and Two guys ahead of me did. I'll take second tho Smile

And Adder, don't forget the endurance series as well :p lol

You didnt beat me at sunset. There I was the best SLS.

Adder 020

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 6:11

Only by a second a two Wink and it won't happen again( just like Motegi)lol
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 7:10

Great racing clutch you took some huge pressure in both races and held it out.
Good fun racing. CD mixed it up good and was there to snatch the win in race 2.

We had plenty of passing and very close racing at the front end and not once was there any bumping.

Great nights action Very Happy
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 8:43

Thanks to every 1 in C lobby great racing Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 10:02

Really enjoyed last night - even though the Lambo was far from competitive in my hands.

@ CRA Adder - Huge apologies for rear-ending you early in Race 1. I was under attack from the kamikaze Z4 squad and didn't allow for the concertina effect at the front of the pack. I hope the damage didn't hamper your race too much Embarassed

CQR Deuce wrote:I pretty much had the same situation in Race 1 with Duke of Bruno who was giving CQR Jono fits which was fun watching. Very Happy

After my misdemeanour detailed above I was left with 30% front aero damage and 16% sides. As such I had a race long battle with Duke Of Bruno and his rocket ship Mercedes. Thankfully the aero damage hadn't adversely affected the handling of my Lambo so I could stretch away in the twisties, however any section of straight track would see Bruno flying up behind me.

I battled for all my life to defend my position and had managed to do so until the final lap. A small mistake in turn 1 meant Bruno could pass me down the straight after turn 2. I managed to keep up for the rest of the lap and even got alongside out of the final turn - before the mighty Benz managed to pip me to the line by a car length.

Throughout the race Bruno raced with the highest level of respect I've ever encountered online - there were numerous times he could have attempted a pass but knew he couldn't do so cleanly and pulled back. There are a few competitors that could learn a lot from watching the B Lobby replay from Race 1 Wink

Race 2 was a much more straightforward affair - after defending against certain attempts to 'make room' for a pass from a car behind Rolling Eyes I settled down to chase BG Smithy. We had a decent battle for 50% of the race with us being seperated by under 100ft for most of the time. Unfortunately one too many mistakes saw me drop back and coast home.

All in all another decent race day Cheers
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

TORA Race Number : 505
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2012-06-06

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MGR Jamesd49 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 10:48

Had a crap night in lobby E, the first race start wasn't the best and meant I was miles behind everybody else, but went from 13th-2nd and then race 2 was fighting for the lead with Milton and get taken out and my race ruined again.

Well done to Milton for the two lobby wins last night.

MGR Jamesd49

TORA Race Number : 168
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 11:49

CQR Jono wrote:Really enjoyed last night - even though the Lambo was far from competitive in my hands.

@ CRA Adder - Huge apologies for rear-ending you early in Race 1. I was under attack from the kamikaze Z4 squad and didn't allow for the concertina effect at the front of the pack. I hope the damage didn't hamper your race too much Embarassed

Its ok.
I used a ugly Dutch word after it happened, because it happens quite a lot that somebody kisses my SLS in the back. And than the car is not nice to drive anymore.
But....I was very lucky, because I didnt have any damage.

To a lot of drivers in general, why so agressive starting?
I also did it in season 9, costing me a lot of damage and SI's.
Now I am starting much more with my head and I have practically no damage. After 2 laps when the field starting to settle, than it is time to be more agressive.
But thats just my opinion.

Adder 020

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 11:53

CRA Adder wrote:I used a ugly Dutch word after it happened, because it happens quite a lot that somebody kisses my SLS in the back.

lol! lol!

I'm glad you didn't get any damage - my own damage served me right for making a rookie mistake Rolling Eyes Laughing
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

TORA Race Number : 505
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2012-06-06

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:42

CQR Jono wrote:...
Throughout the race Bruno raced with the highest level of respect I've ever encountered online - there were numerous times he could have attempted a pass but knew he couldn't do so cleanly and pulled back. There are a few competitors that could learn a lot from watching the B Lobby replay from Race 1 Wink
Thanks Jono! Without any downforce that Merc was truely a beast in a straight line.

Race 1 was great fun. Started at the back after messing up on superpole and managed to work my way up between a pair of CQR. I kept making a bunch of little mistakes in the "twisty" bits which would let Jono get away from me and leave Deuce knocking on my backdoor. I still cannot believe how much ground I could make up on the straights. There were a few times I could get alongside Jono, but, I was coming from a bit too far back and Jono was holding a good defensive line.

Race 2 was less fun. A little tap on the first lap left me with about 15% rear areo damage which made the SLS a little "interesting" to drive. Particularly when going through the kink. Then got dropped to the back after some evasive manouvers. Started making my way back up the field to only get more rear areo damage. Sad
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:52

XPR Clutch wrote:Thoroughly enjoyed my race in D lobby.

Would like to apologize to everyone that was in the lobby if I was too quiet, or if I didn't quite nail that rolling start. This was my first TORA race ever, not to mention my first pole position/rolling start. So more or less I wasn't saying much because I was trying not to screw it up. Laughing

Was a lot of fun though. Won the first round... would've likely had the second one but I spun out in the last curve with only a lap left. Kicked myself a little but it didn't bother me so much because i felt like I could've done the start better. I mean I gassed it when I said go, but there was likely some lag there, because I felt a little odd about the gap between me and second coming into the first curve...

Good job to LastNewtStanding as well! For my first battle for the lead that was incredibly exciting, and you had me sweating there... I couldn't get that Merc outta my mirror! lol! Then of course, I spun out in the last curve on lap 10. I saved the replay, for a reminder later. That's probably in the top ten of the most embarrassing n00b moments ever. Hilarious

don't worry....I had my first super pole at suzuka aswell, so I had to get it right
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 17:50

Two excellent races in the A lobby last night, some great battles up and down the lobby. I had fun trying to mix it up with the BMWs, Audis, Astons and Ferrari, so very pleased with two 7th places Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6