TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT

+73
F4H Lotterer
CQR Jono
drwfan99
CQR Dogskii
EZT Challenger
ART Carrera
MrRaZzT
Davey UK
EMW Takum1
CRA XenoMorph
ll Taku ll
Hainesy
BG Papa H
tsaFooT
Amarth
Hailfire97x
HCR ChicaiN
Matt
big dj210
Demo Marksman
RumbleBee 392
F4H Carrera
RRC Claim
ATP Ginge
IBlueIJaBBRexI
drsanya
BG Wumba
SorrySmithy
MT2 Levin
neX JBoys
ATP Wheelwash
TfR Milton
Noland35F
Szabados Laci
AdamWatson99
LSR SCHIWO
XPR Clutch
Duke of Bruno
Red Dirt Bandit
F4H Bullet
Markius Fox
Texaspotatolord
XPR Roadrunner
CreamyTastey
FDkeisuke3S
BG Scarlett
BG Wingnut396
CQR D4N13L
PROD DTechR
SnippetyOggy86
Ax4x Cowboy
ATP STEAMY
xI ROSS 86 Ix
Ax4x Bandit
CQR Deuce
LAPI74
CredibleWizard
SFM Benedict
BDR Blackbird
ShrinkingSteven
Wooflers
Adder 020
The Posimosh
VVV GunDaM
CQR HABURi
MotoYeti
CQR Aero
LastNewtStandin
Ax4x Chaddy
Morne in Glory
Standaman94
CQR Myles
JAMIE ANDERS0N
77 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 1:25

thanks to everyone in my lobby today but mostly for DTechPr, bloodycain, BG scarlett, MGR Wheelwash for the best racing i have been involved with in recent times, i Thank you all for cheering me up aswell

Same time next week boys?
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT - Page 6 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT World Championship - Endurance Series Round 3 - Nurburgring Full - March 3rd 7PM GMT

Post by neX JBoys Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 1:45

Sorry for lobby D if anything happend early with the GT4 class. Xbox had froze in the middle of a short straight. Hope you all did excellent.

neX JBoys

TORA Race Number : 663
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 2:11

Can't believe I stayed awake, was dozing off on the straights in the last 30 mins. Thanks to Cowboy, after the 1st round of pitstops we had a good battle then he left me behind when I came back out after my 2nd pitstop. Great racing and thanks to the GT4 guys for being great and making passing easy. Smile
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 3:22

XPR Roadrunner wrote:161mi 14:35 won C lobby by a huge difference, sad that x Senna x lagged out cuz he would have won.

I managed to 3-stop the Viper (crossed the line with ~88-89% tire wear).

Replay is on my SF

Time for my full post as I had to run off to dinner in town.

Qualy was FINALLY GOOD!! I had splits for mid 2:01's but never had a clean lap quicker than 2:02.2xx, and qualy'd with a 2:02.3xx so I finally got into the lobby I deserved to be in. After qualy, our lobby was victim to constant shuffling so I was as high as C1 but ended up C3 after being in C2 for a bit. We were just getting underway when Steven was ordered to backout and pickup Dogskii (I think scratch ) as an extremely late addition to lobby C. So we started about 30mins late.

x Senna x had pole and GAZ POT was 2nd with me in 3rd. Nearly got destroyed in T1 by someone (can't remember) as they completely missed their braking point, but was lucky to not get hit. GAZ POT had the early lead with me and x Senna x right behind, but x Senna x got around and started to pull a gap on us, as I was stuck behind GAZ POT. GAZ POT pitted ~5-6mins early to try to get an advantage on me, (which he did after I completed my first stop). I made the mistake of pitting a lap early by assuming the Lambo of x Senna x was a good indicator of when to pit, as this was my first Endo race in GT. Before my second pit stop I managed to get around GAZ POT, who pitted early yet again, and then x Senna x lagged out, giving me the lead. The lap I made my 2nd pitstop I got in the sticky grass in the Schumacher esses, which gave GAZ POT a 1000ft lead when I came out of my 2nd stop. By the time I caught him up, he pitted for the 3rd time. I kept going and made my final pit stop (after GAZ POT pitted a 4th time) with about 30mins left.

I pulled an astonishing 6000ft gap to 2nd after making one less pitstop than the entire lobby and crossed the line with 88% tire wear on the front and about 80% wear on the rears.

I was lucky enough to have some very cooperative GT4 cars in our lobby and was never held back by them. Cheers

One.....let's say interesting thing, happened when I came out of the pits from my first pit stop. We had just caught the GT4 cars for the first time and drsanya pitted when x Senna x and I did. I came out of the pits with my front bumper INSIDE drsanya's trunk/boot and I accelerated RIGHT THRU HIM once the AI relinquished control of my car. I thought for sure my car was gonna rocket into the wall with 1000% damage to everything. But nope, 0% damage to both cars affraid.

Another thing to note, was the Viper filled lobby D Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

EDIT: no stream of lobby C, as my laptop was doing some random stuff that never happened before :s
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 3:39

I think I know why I did so well today: Very Happy

@driveSRT: "Best of luck. RT @SerpentRacing The #teamSRT Vipers are set to tear up the @nuerburgring_de today in the @TheReal_TORA GT Endurance!"
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 6:20

XPR Roadrunner wrote:I think I know why I did so well today: Very Happy

@driveSRT: "Best of luck. RT @SerpentRacing The #teamSRT Vipers are set to tear up the @nuerburgring_de today in the @TheReal_TORA GT Endurance!"

The force was with you today Smile
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 6:25

Sorry for not being able to help last night - still working away from home - but my thanks go out to Jamie and the marshals for their astounding work last night at getting the night going without too much delay and without much issue. Sounds like it was a good night of racing.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LAPI74 Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:49

Thanks to the lobby(D) host, was a very good race. Battle of nearly two hours of high-EZ Challenger, and several times Markius Fox.
LAPI74
LAPI74

TORA Race Number : 207
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:56

My first TORA Race was prety good, annoyed I bumped down to C lobby as I couldn't connect to B but it probally helped as I didn't get caught in traffic, I left everyone in my class in the dust and nearly lapped everyone too!
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EMW Takum1 Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:59

I wasn't on pole Gaz was on pole I overtook on 2nd lap me and Gaz had some of the cleanest and closet racin for the entire 1st and most of 2nd lap until I overtook Smile the racing was bang on Smile

Just annoyed at being disco Sad
EMW Takum1
EMW Takum1

TORA Race Number : 723
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Shifty Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 9:16

Some great racing last night. Ruined my qualifying on 2nd flying lap. Poor start to the race dropping to the very back of GT3.

Some great battles while charging forward ending in an hour long battle with MXR Claim who I managed to jump in the final stop only to hit the tyre barrier at the chicane a few laps later Sad

Lots of fun Smile
CQR Shifty
CQR Shifty

TORA Race Number : 254
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-07-08

https://www.facebook.com/ChristianRosePhotography

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 10:11

The hosts all did a great job last night, Jamie did a amazing job! I tryed my best to help but due to the earlyer 7pm start my kids were just going to bed and its a nightmare with two kids lol.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 10:21

I have made an attempt at the results, currently on Live Timing, I have kept the orignal results and all the mods I made to where it is now so I can get Chris to double check it when he is back.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 10:52

Wumba 4th Shocked well done but you were lucky Soundwave & I got damaged! I bet BG wont be going crazy about this result eh? Evil or Very Mad
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Scarlett Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 11:46

Myles Prower wrote:My first TORA Race was prety good, annoyed I bumped down to C lobby as I couldn't connect to B but it probally helped as I didn't get caught in traffic, I left everyone in my class in the dust and nearly lapped everyone too!

Myles, you were in Lobby D - and it was good having you there. Great racing from everyone in D lobby.

Cheers all.

T
BG Scarlett
BG Scarlett

TORA Race Number : 106
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-02-28

http://www.britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 11:53

I think you may have got myself and demo marksmen the wrong round. His finishing time with penalties from starting in E lobby should put him at 14.27 ?
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

TORA Race Number : 328
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Scarlett Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 12:17

CQR Franchitti wrote:Wumba 4th Shocked well done but you were lucky Soundwave & I got damaged! I bet BG wont be going crazy about this result eh? Evil or Very Mad

I heard what happened and that's a shame - I think I even beat you from D lobby if that makes you feel any better!

Trev
BG Scarlett
BG Scarlett

TORA Race Number : 106
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-02-28

http://www.britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 12:23

SnippetyOggy86 wrote:I think you may have got myself and demo marksmen the wrong round. His finishing time with penalties from starting in E lobby should put him at 14.27 ?

I also noticed that today, been trying to work it all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 12:52

I think i been boosted too maybe.

161mi in 13.15 was my time.

Live T says 13.45 where i expected to lose 8secs making about 13.08

Error? otherwise. woohoo 19place Smile

LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 13:20

LastNewtStandin wrote:I think i been boosted too maybe.

161mi in 13.15 was my time.

Live T says 13.45 where i expected to lose 8secs making about 13.08

Error? otherwise. woohoo 19place Smile

Newt, thats maybe my fault by mis-reading a result maybe? Embarassed I wrote down 13.45 when I took the scores. With everyone doing doughnuts and such like its hard to hear what people are saying. Sorry dude.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 13:32

JamesHall94 wrote:thanks to everyone in my lobby today but mostly for DTechPr, bloodycain, BG scarlett, MGR Wheelwash for the best racing i have been involved with in recent times, i Thank you all for cheering me up aswell

Same time next week boys?

It was stressful race... Congrats for BloodyCain.

Last edited by DTechPR on Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:57; edited 2 times in total
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:24

Right to clear things up, I have to get the start times of each lobby, then sync the times together from that so there is time differance from that, then the lobby split times to go on top of that, E lobby started way off the pace compared to the rest so I had to move the times for that, C lobby was the first to start so I had to move all the times from that.

So

A lobby, times stayed (start time- 1.57.12, so 2:48 warm up lap)
B lobby, added 9 seconds (as they started 5 seconds before A lobby and then the 4 seconds lobby split)
C lobby, added 28 seconds (8 seconds lobby split and 20 seconds before A lobby)
D lobby, add on 3 seconds (as started 9 seconds after A lobby and then 12 seconds for lobby split so taken off from that.)
E lobby, minus 12 seconds (as started 28 seconds after A lobby and 16 seconds lobby spilt)

Hope that makes sense
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:28

Oh cock.

seems I updated one form but copied another, I have not edited the times
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:36

Grumble, changed again.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:42

9th after starting in E lobby?! Can't complain with that!
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next