TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT**

Go down

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT** Empty Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help **IMPORTANT**

Post by theboomeranga Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:37

hey guys, so in 4 months on thursday, I am going to be running in the Gold Coast Airport ASICS Half-Marathon, which will be a first for me and i'm super excited Very Happy
for this event, we can run on our own (with thousands of random runnners) or as a group, but as none of my friends can be stuffed training or running, i'm running on my own. my friend is doing the full marathon, which i would, but with my ankle i shouldn't be doing it at all, so the half will do for now.
Anyway, we also have the option of raising money for Cancer Council Queensland (which the event supports) or we can choose our own, which is the path i have decided to go with.
the Charity i have chosen is CanTeen. for those that don't know, CanTeen's mission is to support, develop and empower young people living with cancer. We do this by providing an Australia-wide peer support network for 12 to 24 year-olds, whether they are dirrect patients, or have family who are patients. So I am raising money for their foundation, and have been in contact with the people at CanTeen and have their full support and will be sending me bandannas, and other misc. items to be selling to help raise money.
anyway, that's why i'm posting here, I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me by donating even a small amount because everything counts. My goal is $1500 which i think is do able in 4 months, but i'm calling to you guys to help out if you can. and i'm hoping with 1646 members on here, that this will help me even if you guys donate $1-2, and if only 300 of you donate, thats $300-400 closer i am to my targer

the site to donate is here: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/bradley_wingard
where i can see how much i've raise and how much to go,
thanks guys, all for now and will keep you posted on progress and eventually race results
cheers
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down