TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

+105
agnus rules
PRT DemoN
LMR Agera
A Subway Cookie
ONR KennyKen
LMP Phantom
paul299
rainonef1
MrRaZzT
S1lentRaven.
CD 195
Turbo Power 77
F4H Button
AMS MeaD 212
LSR SCHIWO
Euphoric Blaze
SFM Benedict
Noland35F
AdamWatson99
xVampirAx
Aero180
HCR Karma
AAR ABEnstein
CRA XenoMorph
TG Wormburner
Lunchbox PUNX
Ax4x Mikey J
BalmierPie671
insanity nl
drsanya
Racing Dk
P Friks
Morne in Glory
ATR DAN
IRT YT RICE
WhoIsJohn117
TheAngryPudding
SorrySmithy
lfcnicklfc
BAM Python
Dragonsyoung
CRA Project182R
BG Wingnut396
JVz
II AntR II
F4H Drake
TLR Scrublord
Diablo 29x
Radiation Louis
AndyT306
Om3ga73
LMR DarthMario
HCR Motorhead
ShrinkingSteven
CreamyTastey
SVR Yamagura
The Posimosh
LMP Dragon
RW26 BLAZE
LastNewtStandin
Amarth
CQR Aero
Ax4x Bandit
HCR generaltso
MOPAR001
Mandown46
ll Taku ll
CQR HABURi
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Deftone MX
Koenigsegg R
JOSHSIGGY
MoreRandomThan
RumbleBee 392
JAMIE ANDERS0N
TweekPunx
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR Bellmond
Kurzheck
CQR Myles
LMR Sahara
F4H Bullet
Colonal Keidec
Standaman94
Matt
Texaspotatolord
DeweyTee
F4H Lotterer
Demo Marksman
Ax4x Kane
FSR Groves
MotoYeti
BG Wumba
Hainesy
F4H bandicoot
Shaunnnnnnnnn
Wooflers
VVV GunDaM
henkymetcola
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
xDEM0N L0RDx
Adder 020
theboomeranga
Richy59
109 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by Richy59 Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 12:48

I actually quite like the idea of Thursday night Q1 and then Sunday Q2 before the race starts at 8pm. However, we'd have to cover both sessions, and the Thursday session would no doubt not be suitable for guys in the US. We run 8pm as it is the time on a Sunday night when we are all available, so I'll need to see what the rest of the staff say. If there are numerous people willing to commit to helping all season then I wouldn't see it as a problem.

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full)

Post by F4H bandicoot Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 12:56

^ Sounds like a good idea to me.
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:05

I think it's a terrible idea. Splitting qualifying and race day is asking every driver to DOUBLE the amount of evenings they commit to the series from 10 evenings to 20 evenings. Most people have lives, families, work and other things to do. Some people work shifts/lates and may be able to make the race, but not the qualifying. People may want to race other series on qualifying day but can't because they want to race on Sunday. It will make putting teams together harder, because you may have one driver who can make both days, but others who can't. It's seems like an unnecessary overcomplication for something that's never really been a problem before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:14

You can either do Thursday or Sunday. If you can only commit to Sunday evenings then that's all you do, Qualifying and Race. If you can't commit to a Sunday at 7pm but can make the race and are able to make a Thursday session then you do that one. All sessions mean the same thing, it just gives people an option to work with. The intention wouldn't be for people to do all qualifying sessions and the race.

We could do Qualifying on a Friday night at like 10pm for both audiences, and then another qualifying at 7pm on Sunday for anyone remaining and then start racing at 8pm Sunday night like we do just now.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:24

Richy59 wrote:You can either do Thursday or Sunday. If you can only commit to Sunday evenings then that's all you do, Qualifying and Race. If you can't commit to a Sunday at 7pm but can make the race and are able to make a Thursday session then you do that one. All sessions mean the same thing, it just gives people an option to work with. The intention wouldn't be for people to do all qualifying sessions and the race.

We could do Qualifying on a Friday night at like 10pm for both audiences, and then another qualifying at 7pm on Sunday for anyone remaining and then start racing at 8pm Sunday night like we do just now.
+1 We have enough hosts now that we could probably cover all days leading up to a race which would ease the workload on a Sunday. Could have 200 entrants, so getting 150 out of the way before race day can do nothing but help.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:24

Cool, having the option to do it all in one evening is good

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:27

It's just an idea just now, currently we're still starting Qually at the normal time of 8pm but I fear that with the races being longer, and with a possibility of a high number of initial entrants we would like to get races going ideally on 8pm. I am a fan of the idea, but like you said Magic I would have the fear of seeing people not racing because they couldn't do either qually night due to work, or 7pm qually due to shift work and such. Sucks for me anyway, I miss every second race thanks to my work rota Razz

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:37

Is there one dropped round in the series? I can't make the first race as i'm in Zante then Cool
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:39

BG Wumba wrote:Is there one dropped round in the series? I can't make the first race as i'm in Zante then Cool

Just because im jealous i think you cant have one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:40

I'm not sure, I hadn't thought of it but I'd prefer if there was. Will check with Louis.

Richy59
Richy59

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by MotoYeti Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:44

8PM every couple of weeks is good for me.

Question, why no McLaren or Audi GT cars?

Other than that..... I can't wait for this, just trying to decide if I should start a team or stay as a privateer? If I run a team it will be the GTE class, if I run alone I shall try and jump into the LMP class... Any advice will be greatly appreciated, especially as I've never run a team within the virtual racing environment. Question
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Post by MotoYeti Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:45

I'll be happy to host late qualifying sessions in the week running up to the races? By late I mean later in the evening, say between 2200 - 0000 GMT? clown

Last edited by MotoYeti on Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunnnnnnnnn Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:14

CQR CHRiS wrote:Currently its 8pm Qually and roughly 9pm race start so you would clash with your current DTM. Depending on dates you run DTM it might be worth checking calenders side by sides as ISCC is fortnightly.

I know the dates clash, with DTM being a weekly series and is followed up immediately by a weekly V8 Supercars series, but as the series organiser for both of them, I can push them forwards by about half an hour, and just about make the current planned race start. If the qualifying moves to 7PM and the race to 8PM, then I'll have no way to make it. I shall see.

Shaunnnnnnnnn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:19

How do you organize driver stints in the ISCC?
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:20

There are none Wink
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:21

Richy59 wrote:I'm not sure, I hadn't thought of it but I'd prefer if there was. Will check with Louis.

DRIVER CHAMPIONSHIP

This will be a championship fought by each driver for themselves. The total amount of points at the end of the series, minus the lowest scoring round from their overall points will be their final points total and will result in their position in the overall drivers standing at the end of the year. This championship is for teams and privateer drivers. An additional 10 points will be added to each driver for every race they turn up to that will be added to their points total at the end of the season.

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:29

Damn. Was gonna do LMPC but I hate the Chevy Oreca. And my McLaren is missing as well.

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 E39
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:31

thats the LMPC car Wink lol

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 9k=

MP4-12C and SLS do not fit

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 1 full) - Page 2 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:35

BG Wumba wrote:Is there one dropped round in the series? I can't make the first race as i'm in Zante then Cool

Louis confirmed rules correct -

XPR Gillard wrote:Yes dropped round and 10 bonus points for every race you show up to

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Demo Marksman Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:45

Why is there only a single LMPC car?
Demo Marksman
Demo Marksman

TORA Race Number : 364
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:49

because RACECAR
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:50

LMR Trash wrote:because RACECAR

Racecar backwards is Racecar. I still find that incredible.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 14:53

Demo Marksman wrote:Why is there only a single LMPC car?

LMPC is a single class - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Mans_Prototype_Challenge

Wink

Basically a old LMP1 car very easy to drive great for gentleman and novice drivers

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyTee Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 16:40

I'd like to change rims on the LMPC car, can I do so as long as the PIremains at 910?
DeweyTee
DeweyTee

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 18:08

Dont believe so, the LMPC car remains stock until LeMans when it gets a upgrade to pass GTE cars.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next