TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST

+32
CQR Stevie
Demo Marksman
Beanz
BG Wingnut396
LMP Dragon
CQR Jono
DanaeJulTeam
Ax4x Cowboy
S1lentRaven.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Chaddy
TFR Magic
Ax4x Kane
SFM Benedict
S2M Ranger
HandheldBee9
MT2 Levin
LastNewtStandin
CQR Aero
F4H Stingray
Simon 0ne
Hainesy
TfRsmokinmasta
TLR Scrublord
CQR Rogue
F4H Lotterer
CQR NEON
CQR HABURi
CQR Myles
TG Wormburner
AMS MeaD 212
JAMIE ANDERS0N
36 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST

Post by DanaeJulTeam Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:05

[/quote]I think you raced amazingly well, me and you had a small battle in race 3, I think lobby H was by far the maddest and by far the most fun to race in. As a new to MSA events Danae, and a driver for LMP Motorsport, you are one hell of a great and fun guy to race, I cannot explain how happy I was when I saw you racing for the top 5 in the races. I was almost crying tears!
Very Happy lol! Idea Cheers Hilarious bounce Basketball sunny afro 1st 2nd 3rd [/quote]

It was the car and not the driver...
Great tuning job mate.
Really enjoy racing the Lexus.
DanaeJulTeam
DanaeJulTeam

TORA Race Number : 998
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST

Post by LMP Dragon Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:32

I think you raced amazingly well, me and you had a small battle in race 3, I think lobby H was by far the maddest and by far the most fun to race in. As a new to MSA events Danae, and a driver for LMP Motorsport, you are one hell of a great and fun guy to race, I cannot explain how happy I was when I saw you racing for the top 5 in the races. I was almost crying tears!
Very Happy lol! Idea Cheers Hilarious bounce Basketball sunny afro 1st 2nd 3rd 
It was the car and not the driver...
Great tuning job mate.
Really enjoy racing the Lexus.[/quote]
You're welcome, let's get to work on Hockenheim.
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:43

TG Haydo wrote:
o MeaDo212 o wrote:Once again, in a lobby that CQR Aero is hosting, i lag out. Not the only one either as in race 1 Jersey Jackhawk lagged out. Plus other people are complaining abot lag from other drivers, NOT me before you say it! Mad 
You lag out when anyone is hosting MeaDo.

Good Races tonight, got roughed up in the 3rd but I s'pose that's part and parcel of Touring Cars.
not since i found the cause off it, i hadnt lagged out for a month till last night
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

TORA Race Number : 212
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:45

o MeaDo212 o wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:
o MeaDo212 o wrote:Once again, in a lobby that CQR Aero is hosting, i lag out. Not the only one either as in race 1 Jersey Jackhawk lagged out. Plus other people are complaining abot lag from other drivers, NOT me before you say it! Mad 

Good Races tonight, got roughed up in the 3rd but I s'pose that's part and parcel of Touring Cars.
not since i found the cause off it, i hadnt lagged out for a month till last night
Sounds to me that you haven't actually found the cause Wink
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

TORA Race Number : 505
Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2012-06-06

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:47

o MeaDo212 o wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:

Are you serious? during the practice races you where lagging all over the place and you still try to blame other people? Its clearly your internet thats the problem. Many people struggle to stay in 14 player lobbies when they have bad internet.
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:48

Really Meado? I saw you lag out multiple times from Simon's onboard Twitch stream of the TCC test last week... (http://www.twitch.tv/sbiggstv/c/2827954)

If multiple people are seeing your car lagging (and floating), then your upload bandwith is too slow to support the number of cars in the lobby (either due to your broadband being too slow, poor wireless connection or other things using your connection too - other devices, torrents etc). Do a speed test and post the results.

Last edited by CQR MAGiC on Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:49

I'm not the only one that has issues with Aero hosting
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:50

CQR MAGiC wrote:Really Meado? I saw you lag out multiple times from Simon's onboard Twitch stream of the TCC test last week... (http://www.twitch.tv/sbiggstv/c/2827954)

If multiple people are seeing your car lagging (and floating), then your upload bandwith is too slow to support the number of cars in the lobby (either due to your broadband being too slow, poor wireless connection or other things using your connection too - other devices, torrents etc). Do a speed test and post the results.
that night i changed to my playing up network adapter to see if was really that, and it was. Before and after that i hadnt lagged out a a race for a month
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:52

o MeaDo212 o wrote:I'm not the only one that has issues with Aero hosting
Aero wasn't 'hosting'. When will people learn the basics of how this game works. Connections are Peer to Peer (P2P). Everyone's Xbox is connecting to everyone elses, there is no host involved. Stop blaming everyone else for your own connection issues -a respectful driver would acknowledge the problems they are causing the competitors and fall to the back so as not to ruin everyone elses races. In fact, I think TORA Race Marshall's should have the power to enforce that - a 'mechanical black flag' if you will.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:53

o MeaDo212 o wrote:I'm not the only one that has issues with Aero hosting
I dont see anyone else moaning about lag outs even though lobby A had about 4 last night. Suck it up and deal with it, stop trying to blame someone else for your unfortunate circumstance. Forza can be gay with connections admittedly but the way your going about it your not helping anyone.
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 12:58

MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 68352200
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:31

Guys answering Meds posts are just going to make it worse. Im 100% sure staff will ask Med to do a speed test or to try and sort his connection before next round.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:36

Just reporting what I've seen with my own eyes, a driver who claims they haven't lagged out for over a month lagged out multiple times in a streamed test race a week ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:38

Replying to accusations using facts - you should have known better Mark Rolling Eyes 
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by TFR Magic Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:43

LastNewtStandin wrote:Tapped Magic when he went for a tight line at the last and had to give him the place back for half a lap before doing a Trash mcnish late brake special up the inside.

Roll on Catalunya Smile
Excellent racing as ever Newt. Wink
TFR Magic
TFR Magic

TORA Race Number : 486
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:45

o MeaDo212 o wrote:that night i changed to my playing up network adapter to see if was really that, and it was.
Here is your problem, quit running wireless. Anything operating on the same frequency (802.11) will cause RF interference and there are a lot of things that emit on that frequency. Microwave ovens, telephones, cell phones, bad electrical connections, anything with blue tooth, tv remotes, wireless controllers, headsets, fluorescent lights (yes really), etc. When your device gets interference it also tricks it into lowering data rates so now you have lower data rates that are also being interfered with.

Pretty safe to assume that your connection sucks because it's wireless. BTW it's YOUR connection.

CQR NEON wrote:Forza can be gay with connections admittedly but the way your going about it your not helping anyone.
I didn't know it was possible for a game to be happy. That's pretty cool you figured that out. What about women? Razz 
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:48

TG Wormburner wrote:
CQR NEON wrote:Forza can be gay with connections admittedly but the way your going about it your not helping anyone.
I didn't know it was possible for a game to be happy. That's pretty cool you figured that out. What about women? Razz 
Yeah my forza often has a "time of the month" and when i ask it to do something it never does it, not to mention takes ages to get ready. Am i the only one seeing this? Laughing
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:52

Careful Worm - you're stating a lot of facts there..............apparently they're not appreciated in this thread Wink 
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:57

VAMR Wilson wrote:Guys answering Meds posts are just going to make it worse. Im 100% sure staff will ask Med to do a speed test or to try and sort his connection before next round.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 13:59

Thanks Kilroy - I missed it the first time.
CQR Jono
CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:02

CQR Jono wrote:Careful Worm - you're stating a lot of facts there..............apparently they're not appreciated in this thread Wink 
When has someone getting upset when hit in the face with facts ever stopped me? I'm sure someone will call me a troll for trying to explain..... lol! 
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:06

CQR Jono wrote:Thanks Kilroy - I missed it the first time.
MSA TORA Touring Car Championship - Round 1, 2 & 3 - Silverstone National – September 3rd 8PM BST - Page 3 36076320
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TFR Magic Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 16:05

TG Wormburner wrote:
o MeaDo212 o wrote:that night i changed to my playing up network adapter to see if was really that, and it was.
Here is your problem, quit running wireless. Anything operating on the same frequency (802.11) will cause RF interference and there are a lot of things that emit on that frequency. Microwave ovens, telephones, cell phones, bad electrical connections, anything with blue tooth, tv remotes, wireless controllers, headsets, fluorescent lights (yes really), etc. When your device gets interference it also tricks it into lowering data rates so now you have lower data rates that are also being interfered with.

Pretty safe to assume that your connection sucks because it's wireless. BTW it's YOUR connection.
Absolutely.

In my old flat the wireless used to drop completely every night for about 5 minutes at the same time every night. It was the old lady's 1980s Microwave two floors upstairs, she was probably making her bedtime cocoa...

There's a simple answer - hardwire the xbox, even if it's just for TORA events.
TFR Magic
TFR Magic

TORA Race Number : 486
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 19:38

i know i wasnt there and not been around and still wont be for a little while

right there are a few things that need to be cleared up here

1. meado you have had connection issues for a long while now coming up with rubbish excuses
2. the frequency worm made clear will not interfere too much its his connection
3. lobby host should be made aware that someone who lags or is lagging continusly should be asked to drop to the back of the field or leave the lobby. lag is out of our control and the person who is lagging should show common decentsy to respect other drivers by dropping to the rear of the field.

BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next