TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

+61
LMR BlackHawk
Adder 020
SimF40
ll Taku ll
Demo Marksman
TG Wormburner
Richy59
TLR Scrublord
Velox Canadian
Biggsy tv
CRA XenoMorph
LZR Harmonic
LMR IMPREZA
Ax4x Kane
Matt
CQR Myles
XPR Roadrunner
BAM Python
JAMIE ANDERS0N
rainonef1
Texaspotatolord
IRT YT RICE
JOSHSIGGY
RW26 BLAZE
AAR ABEnstein
SideExitSupra
AdamWatson99
LMP Phantom
henkymetcola
SFM Benedict
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Mikey J
HCR Motorhead
HCR Bellmond
XPR Moontower
SorrySmithy
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
CRA Project182R
Pidge107
Ax4x Bandit
ScoobyDoobieDoo
LastNewtStandin
ART Carrera
LMR Zakspeed
ShrinkingSteven
LMR DarthMario
xVampirAx
CQR Aero
Turbo Power 77
II AntR II
BG Wumba
F4H Lotterer
Beanz
CreamyTastey
Hainesy
TweekPunx
Dragonsyoung
The Posimosh
HCR generaltso
LMR Deftone MX
65 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by TweekPunx Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 21:48

Am gutted I couldn't race at Laguna Seca Sad got back from a fireworks display just in time for the race but then my xbox wouldn't let me sign into XBL so had to skip it... lame.
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:00

Image Removed.

Last edited by Kilroy8 on Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:09

Whoever was driving that car when the photo was taken, may be in trouble, as that is the Forza "NULL CAR" which is the visual effect of a DLC that is not available to the person viewing.

If it is indeed the same car, someone is in trouble, as it uses a program that Violates the Forza T&C's.

I'd be careful if I were you, and start by removing that image.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:12

Kilroy8 wrote:Breaking News: The Stewards are investigating Driver #61 JamesHall94 for having an illegal car at Laguna Seca Laughing
I remember him saying that it was his last TORA race because of College so it may not matter Razz 
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:15

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Whoever was driving that car when the photo was taken, may be in trouble, as that is the Forza "NULL CAR" which is the visual effect of a DLC that is not available to the person viewing.

If it is indeed the same car, someone is in trouble, as it uses a program that Violates the Forza T&C's.

I'd be careful if I were you, and start by removing that image.
Chris it's James Porsche paint, it's just loaded onto the Bora for whoever doesn't have the Porsche Pack
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:19

The Volkswagen Bora and the NULL car are different.

Although they use the same shell, the NULL car's visual effects is completely blacked out windows, no car badge, and it's effective weight is around 3,800lbs with a wider area of contact.

In all honesty i'd prefer we do not support or popularise such, so please, either take it down, or one of the Staff/CT's may feel neccessary to remove it.

TORA has a close relation with the developing studio of the game, and any harm to the community's reputation will not be tolerated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:23

LMR WARSPITE wrote:The Volkswagen Bora and the NULL car are different.

Although they use the same shell, the NULL car's visual effects is completely blacked out windows, no car badge, and it's effective weight is around 3,800lbs with a wider area of contact.

In all honesty i'd prefer we do not support or popularise such, so please, either take it down, or one of the Staff/CT's may feel neccessary to remove it.

TORA has a close relation with the developing studio of the game, and any harm to the community's reputation will not be tolerated.
As Zakspeed said it's just a DLC car with the photographer not having said DLC. Does not need to be removed. Evil or Very Mad 
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:26

If it is I have never seen that effect before, whenever I have seen someone drive DLC I do not have, even with a paint it will show pure black on my screen.

Will test this theory later, or ask one of the T10 team if it is true.

If I am wrong I apologise, I have seen many instances lately so am just extremely cautious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:29

LMR WARSPITE wrote:If it is I have never seen that effect before, whenever I have seen someone drive DLC I do not have, even with a paint it will show pure black on my screen.

Will test this theory later, or ask one of the T10 team if it is true.

If I am wrong I apologise, I have seen many instances lately so am just extremely cautious.
No need to ask Turn 10, I know for a fact as I was in the lobby. You're seeing just a black Bora normally just because the paint didn't load on your 360.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:32

EVERY DLC bora I have ever seen has always been pure black, and I know the people driving have told me they have a design on the car.

As I said if I am wrong i'll Facepalm as I have never heard of a livery automatically put onto a default car by the game, has always been you see the entire car, or no car.

I will know shortly as I have a friend I can ask via Facebook what he knows.

Sorry if I jumped to conclusions, I want to know for myself how it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:34

I've removed the image.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:39

Feel free to leave it for now Kilroy, I may just be a complete idiot and have gone OTT lol, either way you are not at all under any fire.

I'll see if I can test this tonight when I get home, will have a friend delete one of his DLC (probably a free one) so he has no cars to that pack available to him, will drive a car in a lobby that uses a livery, then ask him what he can see and will receive a copy of the replay.

Although not sure if that would show what he can see, or will load the data back on my end, maybe a screen-cap of the TV will be easiest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 16:59

I'm sure I have seen some DLC cars in a race where someone who doesn't have said DLC can see the paint on the car (Bora or whatever it is) and it's not the usual black car.

Maybe it was in a raplys, I can't remember but I remember seeing it and it was talked about with a few people.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:04

Cheers Richy, if you can deffo remember it being possible, let me be the first to give myself one of these...

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 14 Mega_facepalm

As I said, if it is real, I am a complete idiot and welcome your insults, Tomatoes at the ready? Very Happy

Sorry Boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:16

The NULL car/Bora will show as a half way livery that is all jumbled up if the car the person is running is painted. I've even seen it come up with a mixture of every paint in the lobby. If the person saving the replay doesn't have the DLC it is what causes it. If someone else has the replay and the DLC it will show the actual car. If everyone in the lobby saw a Bora and had the car pack then you have a problem.

**Picks up tomato**

In other news why is the trolling by Beanz and company still allowed by staff?

Same story every time I try to visit here anymore.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:18

[removed by sbiggs]
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:38

In response to the First part of your post, Thank-You Worm, never thought i'd say it but appreciate you coming and clearing that up, you and I both know how common it is for people to do stuff to their game itself which shouldn't be possible, and therefor against the Forza T&C's.

Was just cautious so stepped in, and I apologise to Kilroy, James or whoever it involved for my posts, and yes, I will gladly be in receipt of incoming Tomato mortars. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 17:51

Shouldn't the way to go about it be to find out the facts rather than shooting first and asking questions later, especially when advised otherwise from other members?
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 20:45

[removed by sbiggs]
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:28

Right, just reading the last few posts and pictures and I want to end this right now.

Beanz, a lot of your pictures are hilarious and really funny to see your input as a valued member both in the community and in the forums. However, recently you have been asked to tone down some of the pictures and content being produced as they are not "family friendly". I will also say this goes for some of your conduct during official TORA meetings. Again, albeit humorous to many, it isn't to others so please refrain for this as of right now. From now on please keep everything PG, as messages will be edited or deleted if they do not follow the community or sporting regulations.

Kilroy8, you also need to watch what you message, as a few times recently your content can and has been seen to exacerbate situations. As a member of the stewards team representing TORA you have a level of responsibility, and to post messages of "Dis Gunna be good!" or similar is not helping to ease arguments or confrontations within TORA activities. Consider this a warning, as if such conduct continues then we will have no option but to take action.

These warnings are the same for anyone in the community who posts content that does not follow our community or sporting regulations. These rules are in place to make an approachable community to all ages, and make the community enjoyable to all.

If anyone has any questions or issues please contact staff.

Thanks
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:35

Whats that about me having an illegal car???? I can tell you I run a perfectly legal car all the time, I can supply tunes to all memebers of staff if you all want proof, so I'm not being funny leave me out of this, I am a good lad who wants to sit in a wifi free pub in Durham and not be bashed!!! Don't do it again!!!

mod edit language - Duncan
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:40

Guys I need to remind you all of the below, staff as Simon has pointed out have been working very hard behind the scenes, may I ask for the last time you follow the below these rules are in place to make an approachable community to all ages, and make the community enjoyable to all.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11516-all-members-tora-s-code-of-conduct-and-sporting-regulations-15-09-13
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:43

JamesHall94 wrote:Whats that about me having an illegal car???? I can tell you I run a perfectly legal car all the time, I can supply tunes to all memebers of staff if you all want proof, so I'm not being funny leave me out of this, I am a good lad who wants to sit in a wifi free pub in Durham and not be bashed!!! Don't do it again!!!

seems some of our members didn't realise there was a glitch on the replays, I can vouch for you dude
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 21:53

sbiggs wrote: Again, albeit humorous to many, it isn't to others so please refrain for this as of right now. From now on please keep everything PG, as messages will be edited or deleted if they do not follow the community or sporting regulations.
Thanks
Doesn't that depend on your level of humor? scratch  Another overreaction by some people to 'PG' rated images.
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:08

SelectiveRogue wrote:
JamesHall94 wrote:Whats that about me having an illegal car???? I can tell you I run a perfectly legal car all the time, I can supply tunes to all memebers of staff if you all want proof, so I'm not being funny leave me out of this, I am a good lad who wants to sit in a wifi free pub in Durham and not be bashed!!! Don't do it again!!!

seems some of our members didn't realise there was a glitch on the replays, I can vouch for you dude
Cheers Duncan! Sorry about the language but I feel that Everytime I do well or my the team I drive for with pride... Benedict Racing, do well I end up
Or the team ends up getting bashed around for it, it's not on to be honest and I think people should relise this. Benedict racing are going places and I will be stood beside them (the BR Mangement) with pride!! Nuff said!
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next